forum

osu!'s First Singing Collab- Kumikyoku NicoNicoDouga

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
I'll just make a mention that for the parts assigned to me I'd probably use one backup voice and one main voice.
Cuddlebun
having a little trouble with pronunciation in Uninstall; watching the video and committing it to memory so I should be able to do it soon?

edit: http://up.ppy.sh/files/uninstalltode.wav

having trouble with timing of words at the end of each line; I actually ended up skipping a word entirely >_>
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

neo@lex wrote:

Derreku: Good singing, but bad quality. Is there anything you can do about the background noise?
Yeah, when I get a new mic. I was using the one that's built into my laptop, but it catches all the static and ambient noise. :< I'll see about getting one this weekend~

Also, thanks for the compliment :3
Cuddlebun
fixed the background noise and I stayed in rhythm the whole time I think

http://up.ppy.sh/files/uninstalltode2.wav

edit: YOU CAN HEAR NO GRANDFATHER CLOCK IN THE BACKGROUND

NONE
Derekku
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
I'm requesting Uninstall since it requires two people.
Starrodkirby86
Derekku

neo@lex wrote:

[Not accepted:The BG noise is too loud; resnap, recalc, fix it and resubmit]
:$ Will do, ASAP. Please save room for me D:

EDIT: Found my old headset that I thought was broken (but only the headphone part is broke, not the mic) so I tried that. I was still getting the ambient noise so I tried searching around my computer for sound settings and found that "noise suppression" was disabled. >_>

I'll rerecord later and post. (About to leave right now)
Dewgong_old
wheeeee i'm accepted~ bwaaaaaaaaaah~ didn't expect that ; o;

also, since it looks like people are requesting, may i take...i swear to god i just forgot what i was going to say... anyways:

god knows
the little ahn ahn ahn~ ♪ things in marisa
any misc. background vocals on stuff like mojipittan etc. i can do.
and the "you are the prince of tennis" thing at the very end haha ♥

but god knows is the most important to me. :)
Takuma
Makka na Chikai.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Updated with requests.
Everyone will be included in You Are the Prince of Tennis and Let's Go! Onmyouji. I haven't discussed it with vyt, but I was thinking it'd be cool if we had those with higher voices do the Prince of Tennis, and the more manly singers do Onmyouji.
Also, I'm requesting Rodeo Machine and Kyouki no Udongein.
GolGate
Final report:

I give. I don't know why but I just can't sing. D:
LilyPichu
2:51 - 3:35 [Makka Na Chikai - Can't Defeat Airman]
5:50 - 6:42 [Okkusenman]
7:29 - 8:27 [Gacha Gacha Hertz - Genesis of Aquarion - Futari no Mojipittan - Tsurupettan]

So, these are the only ones we can sing, or we can choose any part just to 'try out?' D: Sorry, just a little confused.
Derekku

Lilyko wrote:

2:51 - 3:35 [Makka Na Chikai - Can't Defeat Airman]
5:50 - 6:42 [Okkusenman]
7:29 - 8:27 [Gacha Gacha Hertz - Genesis of Aquarion - Futari no Mojipittan - Tsurupettan]

So, these are the only ones we can sing, or we can choose any part just to 'try out?' D: Sorry, just a little confused.
Pick any of the three to try out.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Those sections are for tryouts. Sing one of them, post it in this thread, and me and vyt will listen and discuss whether to accept you.
Once you're accepted, you can request any part to sing.

Edit: Damn ninja'd.
LilyPichu
Derekku
Starrodkirby86
I wonder if the quality of this music file is good enough. :P Your enthusiasm is great~ I wish I can get beyond whatever limits I pull off...

But it's up to the judges, of course...

I'd like to request Kanbu de Tomatte Sugu Tokete ~ Kyouki no Udongein and True My Heart as well. If I can only choose one, then I'd choose Kanbu over True My Heart.
Derekku

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Your enthusiasm is great~ Thanks <3

I wish I can get beyond whatever limits I pull off... You can :)
Larto
Oh btw I also claim Sousei no Aquarion. Now that I've learned how to sing it I also want to do so.
Zekira
Do you guys have a target date as to when you'll finish then? I wanna hear this~~~

And after you guys have done this, are you planning to make the voices anonymous?
vytalibus

Zekira wrote:

Do you guys have a target date as to when you'll finish then? I wanna hear this~~~

And after you guys have done this, are you planning to make the voices anonymous?
There's no real target date; this is so people don't feel pressured into finishing this.

I'm not making the voices anonymous; the result video of this will include the current avatars and the names of those who got in. I doubt anyone will know who the singers really are if I post this on YouTube, so yeah.
Cuddlebun
OH SHIT I want to sing something with Takuma then so our avatars can be side by side
Takuma
Oh m--
>Lilyko
Are you LilyPichu from FFR?

>Tode
YES
vytalibus
Please be reminded that though you can request for any song, I and neo@lex may have to assign you to more songs if they get less attention. We will be assigning people based on their performance and how their voices will fit.
Derekku

vytalibus wrote:

Please be reminded that though you can request for any song, I and neo@lex may have to assign you to more songs if they get less attention.
I wonder why no one has requested Hare Hare Yukai. *requests that too if no one wants it*
Mogsy
Okay, I will try out, dammit, once I can actually get to recording without fucking up the lyrics.
Cuddlebun
Actually I could do Hare Hare Yukai too if you need female voices :3
LilyPichu

Takuma wrote:

Oh m--
>Lilyko
Yeah. o_o

You go to FFR? Dx
I hang out here more. :?

Oh yeah, trying to record. But the background noise is...annoying. Anyone know how to somewhat appease that? :(
Derekku
Takuma

Lilyko wrote:

Takuma wrote:

Oh m--
>Lilyko
Yeah. o_o

You go to FFR? Dx
Yes. XD
I'm .dot.
LilyPichu

Takuma wrote:

Lilyko wrote:

Takuma wrote:

Oh m--
>Lilyko
Yeah. o_o

You go to FFR? Dx
Yes. XD
I'm .dot.
OH! I know you. Well, heard of you and stalked your profile at one point. >8D Haha, awesome.
Dewgong_old
Exilon
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Yep, it was cool.
Exilon
Takuma
Derekku

Lilyko wrote:

Oh yeah, trying to record. But the background noise is...annoying. Anyone know how to somewhat appease that? :(
If you're on a Windows computer (I'm doing this from Vista), go to Sound options. Under Recording, there should be a mic option. Right click it and go to Properties. Under Enhancements, there should be Noise Suppression option. Enable that if it's disabled. I don't know if this will work for you, but it's what fixed the background noise for me :/

neo@lex: Am I approved? :$
show more