forum

Good Free Games

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoScreename
How about StepMania? Not sure if it's already mentioned. I can't bother to look through 32 pages.
http://www.stepmania.com/
i4mpr0
Gang Garrison 2
Sukiye
osu! (haha)
jakirov
fallout 4?
NoScreename

jakirov wrote:

fallout 4?
That's definitely not a free game.
SaigonAlice
Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval on android
Raiken-
aura kingdom
Nanahira-san
I've been thinking of getting into stepmania. Is it any fun?
NoScreename

b1000k wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into stepmania. Is it any fun?
Yup. My only problem is, it's a pain in the ass to look up songs. Just can't really find any.
tmp
I am suprised DirtyBomb wasn't mentioned yet. It's a fantastic class-based Free-to-Play FPS which can be best described as a middleman between Quake and Counter-Strike in it's playstyle. It's also not Pay-to-Win, so everybody (even free players) have a fair chance against the people who buy stuff.

If you are into FPS Games it does not hurt to give it a try, as it's free-to-play anyway.
repr1se

Kakteenanalyse wrote:

I am suprised DirtyBomb wasn't mentioned yet. It's a fantastic class-based Free-to-Play FPS which can be best described as a middleman between Quake and Counter-Strike in it's playstyle. It's also not Pay-to-Win, so everybody (even free players) have a fair chance against the people who buy stuff.

If you are into FPS Games it does not hurt to give it a try, as it's free-to-play anyway.
This. DB is a good game. Except... it's too easy. It might just be my experience in Counter Strike, but objectives and frags are incredibly easy. Almost CoD easy.

Also: RIP Tribes: Ascend.

Fuck you, Hi-Rez, for abandoning such a phenomenal game to make a shitty third person MOBA that snowballs faster than a highway traffic accident.
Arief Santosa
Harvestmoon Back to Nature
kirueggy
Hong Kong 97 for SNES on a ROM emulator
Raiken-
when you're bored:

sakura clicker
Navizel
_HiguchiKaede
OpenTTD anyone?
I use Japan Set mods
Telstra3G

Raiken- wrote:

when you're bored:

sakura clicker
The best 8-)
Pirizm
Osu?
Other than that games like DotA2, league of legends, etc
-chocoLATE-
What about the one where you hit the circles with your cursor
A Medic
Hawken is a pretty fun to play mech. game that's free on steam.
show more