forum

Good Free Games

posted
Total Posts
show more
xBuchi
you have a SMHUP cat, but you didn't include touhou?

mildly confused now....
Galagrawr

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Idk if this counts, but there is a free browser game called 'stick ranger'
I remember that game :'D
I know what I'm playing for the rest of the night
Raiken-
Aura Kingdom.
CrystaltheCool
Here are two games I'll list...

Ib
SPOILER
A horror game you can download. It has 4 good endings and 6 bad endings (3 if you don't count to other 3 variations of one of the endings). The ending you get depends on the choices you make throughout the game. It has a nice story, too. Not much horror though.

The Witch's House
SPOILER
A horror game with lots of horror and many ways to die. I won't say much, but if you get the True Ending, there's an amazing twist which I refuse to spoil. Also read the novel, which is a prequel to the game's events.
Hanabei
FangzJr
Dota2, Maplestory
Takeshi Kida
Unturned
Karuta-_old_1
Vanguard Princess - Freeware but steam charges money for it

Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius - on steam, direct download available
Zuikaku
Platform Racing 2
Pretty old, but I'd still recommend it if you want to pass time or if you're bored.
-SayaKai
Tales of solaris :3
ayygurl
you forgot osu!
Ryzon_old
These Games Maybe Free, But It Seems Like Nearly All Of Them Are Years Old :P
Just Saying, Because Not Everyone Likes Older Games :3
Moeruattack
Well try free games like Blacklight Retribution or Planetside 2, since it was free and great game though :)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Anyone else tried Accelerator?

It's basically a tunnel avoider game, using either a mouse or any pointing device, or if you like a challenge, a keyboard. The level starts off slow then gradually gets faster. (hence the name)
The game itself is a browser game and requires the Unity web player to run.

If you want to try it out: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/627313
Lord-Skare
Flyff
-Annie
Tera
EshkushMeh xD

CrystaltheCool wrote:

Here are two games I'll list...

Ib
SPOILER
A horror game you can download. It has 4 good endings and 6 bad endings (3 if you don't count to other 3 variations of one of the endings). The ending you get depends on the choices you make throughout the game. It has a nice story, too. Not much horror though.

The Witch's House
SPOILER
A horror game with lots of horror and many ways to die. I won't say much, but if you get the True Ending, there's an amazing twist which I refuse to spoil. Also read the novel, which is a prequel to the game's events.
Those two were the first RPG Maker games I've played. :D

Here are two others I've played as well.

These two have some similarities with Ib and The Witch's House since they are all RPG Maker games.

Mad Father

Aya is a young girl who lives in northern Germany. Since her mother's passing, she's felt lonely living with just her father and his assistant Maria. What's more, she knows her father's secret...

This horror game has 4 endings: 1 true ending, 2 bad endings and 1 secret ending. I couldn't really find anything new when it comes to the story, but it's still a good game.

The Crooked Man

David Hoover moves into a new apartment during a rough point in his life, and immediately strange things occur which prompt him to search for the mysterious previous tenant.

This game has 5 endings: 4 bad endings and 1 good ending. I found it to be quite fun and I like the story.

I don't know if these two were already mentioned but, whatever. :p
NoScreename
How about StepMania? Not sure if it's already mentioned. I can't bother to look through 32 pages.
http://www.stepmania.com/
i4mpr0
Gang Garrison 2
Sukiye
osu! (haha)
jakirov
fallout 4?
NoScreename

jakirov wrote:

fallout 4?
That's definitely not a free game.
SaigonAlice
Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval on android
Raiken-
aura kingdom
Nanahira-san
I've been thinking of getting into stepmania. Is it any fun?
NoScreename

b1000k wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into stepmania. Is it any fun?
Yup. My only problem is, it's a pain in the ass to look up songs. Just can't really find any.
tmp_old_1
I am suprised DirtyBomb wasn't mentioned yet. It's a fantastic class-based Free-to-Play FPS which can be best described as a middleman between Quake and Counter-Strike in it's playstyle. It's also not Pay-to-Win, so everybody (even free players) have a fair chance against the people who buy stuff.

If you are into FPS Games it does not hurt to give it a try, as it's free-to-play anyway.
repr1se

Kakteenanalyse wrote:

I am suprised DirtyBomb wasn't mentioned yet. It's a fantastic class-based Free-to-Play FPS which can be best described as a middleman between Quake and Counter-Strike in it's playstyle. It's also not Pay-to-Win, so everybody (even free players) have a fair chance against the people who buy stuff.

If you are into FPS Games it does not hurt to give it a try, as it's free-to-play anyway.
This. DB is a good game. Except... it's too easy. It might just be my experience in Counter Strike, but objectives and frags are incredibly easy. Almost CoD easy.

Also: RIP Tribes: Ascend.

Fuck you, Hi-Rez, for abandoning such a phenomenal game to make a shitty third person MOBA that snowballs faster than a highway traffic accident.
Arief Santosa
Harvestmoon Back to Nature
kirueggy
Hong Kong 97 for SNES on a ROM emulator
Raiken-
when you're bored:

sakura clicker
Navizel
_HiguchiKaede
OpenTTD anyone?
I use Japan Set mods
Telstra3G

Raiken- wrote:

when you're bored:

sakura clicker
The best 8-)
Pirizm
Osu?
Other than that games like DotA2, league of legends, etc
mariojudah
What about the one where you hit the circles with your cursor
A Medic
Hawken is a pretty fun to play mech. game that's free on steam.
Raiken-
toribash

matrial arts
free on steam
abraker
Plasma Pong was a great game until Atari fucked it up. The only version of it you can find on the web is this, though I still have the original game shall the mods approve to post it.

A still existing game you should check out is Battle For Wesnoth if you like strategy games.
Sonic Robo Blast 2 if you like Doom style platformers
Quadrax if you are a true hardcore puzzle fanatic
Super Mario War is also fun

To see a plothera of other older games I grew up with (pre 2010 and before the term "indie games" was common), I direct you to http://www.caiman.us
mokyu
󠀡
show more