forum

Good Free Games

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/bl ... e-for-free

Mega Man X Street Fighter

It's a Mega Man game but the 8 robot masters are Street Fighter characters. I haven't played it yet but it's probably as good as any other Capcom-developed Mega Man game after 1, meaning it's probably very good.
Elisha_old
http://Www.ganggarrison.com

2D demake of team fortress 2. I play it all the time, even more than I play osu! :P
Helel_old
Katawa Shoujo
- 1 -
All the flash pong/tennis games.
Elisha_old

- 1 - wrote:

All the flash pong/tennis games.
what is this i dont even
neonat
Dragon Nest? Don't know if it was already mentioned
South
Flyff on gpotato... free fun MMO. kinda dead tho.... the servers i play on atleast
theowest
[ Hentaizuri ]
I found Flyff (fly for fun) is a good free to play game. It's a very cute RPG in anime style.
http://en.flyff.gpotato.com/

[Maid] NekoRyo
wow a lot of choices and osu were there xD well going to try Penumbra first because i heard~ its scary~
RBRat3
Ritsuko_old_1
AQW - Advanture Quest World

aq.com aqworlds.com
Stefan
http://maple.extalia.net/

The reason why I do not suggest MapleStory, especially not MapleStory Europe:

- The community is very friendly and got a lot of swag. lawl
- The Server are almost good as like in GMS (Trust me, ExtaliaMS got better servers as EMS..)
- Free Nx Cash, so there is no need to spend your Money for Cash.
- In case, you want lower Stats, there are commands which makes your Stats like on the normal Server. :P

If people likes MMO's, this would be neat for them.
Ayu___x3
http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/ib.htm

Ib is a free horror adventure game, I really like it :)
Stefan

In case someone is interested about this.
aggums

KingFloyd wrote:

Flyff on gpotato... free fun MMO. kinda dead tho.... the servers i play on atleast
I remember playing FlyFF in like.. 2007. It was so great back then, even though I never even got to level 60.
theowest
http://www.thefreebundle.com/
they're at it again

11 days left
Xanaehla
Spirit Tales - http://st.koramgame.com/

Cutest MMO ever! :3
Apex_old
Pretty much every game that costs money in USA is free in China.

Hooray for hackers!
Mints
Pretty much every game that is free to play needs money to be spent to win and since I'm not playing much games now, ill say Mabinogi isnt bad.
noneed
dota2
Stefan

noneed wrote:

dota2
Actually not, but I know why you posted it. :P
Mercurial
Actually due to the TONS of invitations, DotA 2 is F2P
Stefan
^this. Anyway, got 13-14 keys. Someone needs?
Quaraezha
Posting just in case anyone can share good steam giveaways.

Also, if you're able to solve this puzzle, you can access the giveaway page for Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition
http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/qTNMAnZA
silmarilen
i heard TERA is pretty good
also @quar so thats why you needed to know what game that character was from :P
Axelyte
Quaraezha
Hosting a public giveaway at the moment. It ends in around 9 hours from now. Giveaway Ended.

EDIT:
Hosting another public giveaway. Ends about 20 hours from now. Ended.

Also Game Miner giveaway for Cryostasis. Ends in 5 days

neonat
I have tried SMITE, it's quite interesting.
Azure_Kite
Hm, well then. Let's copy-pasta, since this is free (Although in Closed Beta, but they're opening the gates to everyone for this weekend)

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.
WarFrame is a free-to-play cooperative Third Person Shooter by Digital Extremes, co-developers of the Unreal Tournament and Bioshock series. The player plays as one of an assorted number of WarFrames, which each have different skills and abilities that are useful in different circumstances.

There are three enemy factions inherent within WarFrame. The Grineer are a race of cloned humans, hell-bent on improving their technology and eradicating the Tenno. The Corpus are a technological race of traders, consisting of robots and drones, using plasma weapons to attack. The Infested are a plague, not dissimilar to Halo's Flood, which are fast, hit hard, and can do anything from draining your power to healing other enemies and AoE damage.

Each level is generated randomly; created from modular tilesets that have interconnecting doorways/passageways. Each mission generally consists of fast paced action, from raids to assassinations to eradicating all life on enemy ships. You can form a squad with up to four players to combat any one or a combination of the three enemy factions present in the game. One of the things I like most about the game is that Lotus, the alleged overseer of all your actions, will sometimes tell you to do one thing, then later on in the mission, she'll basically go "Shit's hitting the fan, kill them all!" and your mission will adapt from being a rescue mission to an eradication mission. This can also occur with other mission types, where a reconnaissance mission will change into a hostage rescue and vice versa. It gives it a nice little feeling that the battlefield is ever changing and all that.

There are a number of weapon types present in the game, and they can be categorized as Primary, Secondary and Melee. each WarFrame equips one of each weapon type. Primary weapons include things like Assault and Sniper Rifles, Gatling guns and Shotguns. Secondary weapons are comprised of pistols and other small arms. Melee is a little different. By default, the character wields a Sword called the Skana, and as you progress, you can purchase build anything from Swords, Daggers, Claws, Great Axes and Battle hammers.

Being Free to play, the game has two in-game currencies, Credits and Platinum. Credits being the "Free" money, you can earn these from missions and spend them on new weapons and blueprints to build new equipment. Credits will generally be able to buy you low to medium-tier equipment, and blueprints to construct higher tier weapons and equipment. Platinum, being the "paid" currency, allows you to buy new WarFrames and advanced weaponry outright, as well as being able to purchase equipment slots, enabling you to tie more equipment to your account. Being such, Platinum is able to get you more stuff earlier, but there are no cash roadblocks that prevent you from being as good as any other player.

The only platinum exclusive equipment are cosmetic, such as a slightly larger colour palette when customizing your WarFrame.

At present, the game is in Closed Beta, but there are enough keys floating around these days that you'd be hard pressed not to be able to get one.

Personally, I've been playing this game pretty much exclusively the past few weeks, save the odd Pokemon game here and there. If you want to add me, my IGN is Azure_Kyte
Elisha_old
I'd like to post two insanely scary horror games! :D
MISAO
Misao was just an Ordinary High School Student, who didn't particularly stand out at all... until three months ago, when she stopped coming to class. And she wasn't at home, either... Though nobody knew what happened to her, rumors started spreading that she'd already passed away. As they joke about the idea of her haunting the school and cursing her classmates, a sudden earthquake takes out the lights, and Aki hears a voice pleading for help. Seperated from the others, she sets out to discover the truth behind Misao's disappearance and the curse... (from TV Tropes)

Screenshots:

Another one at http://www.use.com/9b20b81c0f44e043d9c4

Please note that this game is full of jumpscares, blood, downer endings, and some adult material.
If you aren't comfortable with any of that, RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GAME.

Get it here.
Elisha_old
MAD FATHER
from the makers of Misao :P
A young German girl named Aya Drevis is living at home with her father simply known as the Doctor and his assistant Maria. One night, Aya hears her father scream and finds her house riddled with corpses and other supernatural things trying to kill her. Not wanting to leave without her father, Aya decides to brave the house and look for him, all while encountering the horrors of what her father has really done.
WARNING: SPOILER SCREENSHOT
(thats Aya's father. :cry:)

Okay Stefan :P

Get it here. If you dare.
[Maid] NekoRyo

Elisha wrote:

MAD FATHER
A young German girl named Aya Drevis is living at home with her father simply known as the Doctor and his assistant Maria. One night, Aya hears her father scream and finds her house riddled with corpses and other supernatural things trying to kill her. Not wanting to leave without her father, Aya decides to brave the house and look for him, all while encountering the horrors of what her father has really done.

The worst part is, THERE IS NO GOOD ENDING.

i already played mad father :3 ~ anyways i'm going to try Misao x3
Stefan

Elisha wrote:

The worst part is, THERE IS ---------
Delete this please..
Foppish
Sexy Hiking. One of the best games out there.
H_Hitachiin

Elisha wrote:

MAD FATHER

The worst part is, THERE IS NO GOOD ENDING.

Finished Ib, Witch's House, Mad Father and Misao. I'm going to go for a replay XD
Elisha_old
I cant stand jumpscares. No Ib for me ;-;
Blue Stig
H_Hitachiin

Blue Stig wrote:

http://twinbeard.com/frog-fractions

Gold.
Simply gold.
Some games teach me lessons, this has told me to always keep your door shut.
DerekMcD
Puzzle Zoo Zoo.
show more