forum

Clever subject line, I choose you!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rumblethumps
Help, I've only been playing for like 2 days, and it already feels like my hand is falling off!

Anyway, you can call me Rumbly. I love fighting games, and I would literally murder people for chocolate.

I usually hate rhythm games because I'm terrible at them, but Osu! is the first one I've played that doesn't make me want to destroy everything even though I'm not the best at it, so I've become addicted to it already.

I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community, everyone seems really nice so far!
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to osu!
Zalaria
CHOCOLAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEE!!!!! Lol ^^ Hooray for chocolate! :D And welcome! Yes this game is super addictive I know, but it's super awesome and fun! XD *adds to friends*
has
wait what the bonk you're jade-the-swagomancer you don't know me but I love you for that url already
Well anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and keep playing the game.
Hitsuo
Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll continue to enjoy Osu!~
Pm me if you ever want any tips or tricks!
-Added-
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to the forums and game have fun *added*
dkun
Not gonna lie, the subject line got me.

Welcome to osu!. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Let me know if you ever have any questions! :)
creampuff
You sold me at fighting games. And chocolate. Welcome, welcome! Glad to meet you.
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Yunia Anindya
Welcome to the forums! XD
Sayuki Fujimi
Welcome! your hand will be ok :).
Lust
Welcome to osu!