forum

[duplicate] Multiplayer Map Filter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Alurn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
I think it's a good idea.
Mayucchi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
+Agreement :3

This would be super helpful and would stop some of the bitching~
Gens
Hasn't this been suggested before? o.o
Anyways, +1
rust45
I would like this because a lot of the maps I play are from video games, this would help because then I would know if someone has one the maps that I have.
Topic Starter
Alurn
I'm glad you like :)
Gabi
i keep reading this as "Multiplayer Fap Filter" for some reason. anyways this is good

+1 support
Derekku

Gabi wrote:

i keep reading this as "Multiplayer Fap Filter"
One of those might help too ._.
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Gabi wrote:

What are you implying?

Derekku

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Gabi wrote:

What are you implying?

You know your wings get ruffled every time we play one of Nexy's maps in multi =|
RemmyX25
strager stop editing peoples posts like that.
Derekku
Darn, I missed what he edited to =(
qlum
Soaprman
This is a good idea. The technique I use these days is "give host to the person with the fewest maps". I'd to not have to do this! +1
Topic Starter
Alurn
post edited! :D

please take a look ^^
rust45
I think the way it was is good enough, now it's just kinda confusing.
SCDL
I made sure to search before posting, but to err is human. I apologize in advance if someone has suggested this before.

In addition to showing the number of players that do or don't have the same beatmaps as you, the ability to share a beatmap from client to client would be excellent.
Derekku

SCDL wrote:

I made sure to search before posting, but to err is human. I apologize in advance if someone has suggested this before.

In addition to showing the number of players that do or don't have the same beatmaps as you, the ability to share a beatmap from client to client would be excellent.
P2P will be available when .osz2 is out IIRC
SCDL

Derekku Chan wrote:

SCDL wrote:

Is that so?

I had checked the stickies, but saw no mention of it. Can anyone confirm this?
Gabi

SCDL wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

SCDL wrote:

Is that so?

I had checked the stickies, but saw no mention of it. Can anyone confirm this?
yes, peppy is planning to fix something like this in the feature.
SCDL
Derekku
Yeah, he mentioned it in another feature request, but I'm too lazy to try and search for the exact post X3
Topic Starter
Alurn
:D
Topic Starter
Alurn
ShaggoN
Gabi
EDIT: nvm +1
rust45
Bumping cause I still want this.
deadbeat
Would easily solve hassle of finding maps ppl have and don't have...i'm all for it ^.^ +1
qlum
rebump I still want this to
Topic Starter
Alurn
bump ^^
Guy-kun
Support~
but how about rather than over-complicating the idea/matter, make it just a simple message in multiplayer song select saying
"Warning, X Players lack this Beatmap" where the update map message usually is~
show more