Lunarsakuya's fanfic corner (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Megurine Luka
SG I lol'ed
-GN
tragic stori
It was a rainy day and LunarSakuya did not have anything to do but sit indoors and drink her utter most delicious bubble tea.
LunarSakuya didn't drink much at the time because she (or he) wanted to have her drink as long as possible.
It was quite a relaxing day.
Until suddnely.
A man with a loud chainsaw broke into the living room and screamed:
"ITS SIESTA TIME"
Suddenly the room had a large table with dozens of cups of bubble tea.
LunarSakuya didn't know whether to be frightened or to be happy.
She was so emotionally confused she didn't know what to do with herself!
She decided to grab as many cups she could and run out of her home into the rain.
But what she didn't realize that today was her birthday and the man with the chainsaw
was her best friend who had brought a fake chainsaw to scare her.
It was just his way to say "Happy Birthday".
LunarSakuya never returned to her home, as frightened she was after that traumatic scene...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/65505 :)
Flower
My Story
"Nycky, it's time home". Called Sakuya.
"I'm on my way."
The couple in the class always went home together, holding hands together. Yes, they were in love.
Every day was short for them. As the saying goes, "good time passes fast."
"Look at that." Nycky pointed at a new opening shop, and shook her twin-tails.
"Well baby, I will give whatever you like." Gently said Sakuya.
It was a new cafe named "Schrodinger's Cat". With tiny facade and simple but clean classic decoration, it was really unremarkable in the street, like a curled up cat.
"Let's step in and have some tea, all right?" Asked Nycky.
"Of course, baby."
The waiter in the cafe did not dress up as gorgeous as a royal butler, yet quite neat and decent. He asked for the menu and made a slight bow, then left.
Nycky ordered a cup of bubble tea, and Sakuya asked for a cup of espresso.
On the next day, the cafe was closed. Media reported lethal poisonous content was detected in the pearl in the bubble tea. Several people has been sent to medicine and there is report of death.
Meanwhile, Sakuya was talking with Nycky. "How didn't you get sick? I was so worried, but released after seeing you ok."
"That's easy." Smiled Nycky, "Before, I lived in China for years."

If I win and you are OK, can I keep a ticket? Or if you strictly only mod exist maps, you can map this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90128

Thank you~!

EDIT 1: Since you did not prohibit editing, I switched names of characters. That looks more realistic.
10crystalmask01
Hmm, write a fanfiction huh? :) *Cracks knuckles* I don't just write stories on fanfiction.net for nothing!

*Note* Before reading, you may need this -passes a box of tissues-

Title: Old endings, and new beginnings
A young 15 yr old girl skipped her way down to Hizaki Park, her blonde pig tails bouncing in the wind. In her hands, she holds a medium sized mango bubble tea drink, and a large sized avocado drink.

As she approached the large and open field, she cautiously begins to slow as she didn’t want any of it spilling over the pink hoodie she wore.
The wind lightly brushed her hair, giving her a cooling sensation from the run. Luckily, no one was around, so she now had the perfect chance to see him—again.

No more than a few meters away, a small figure sits in the middle of the long field, back faced towards her. It was him. His familiar ruffled coppery hair and the black overlarge tee was more than enough to have her recognize him.

A grin spreads across her face. And before she could meet up to him, she calls out “Lunar!”

At that moment, the boy’s head turns and he sees her. His violet glowing eyes meet her gaze at last. For so long, had she longed to see those eyes again.
However, his first reaction to in seeing her is an annoyed look.

“How many times are you gonna call me that..?” He huffed, as she sat down beside him.

“As much as I want to, hee hee!” She winks, carefully spreading her skirt a more comforting position on the green grass. “Besides, Lunar is a more fitting name with your surname, Sakuya!”

He growled. “It’s Luno Sakuya, not Lunar…”

“Well I like Lunar better!” She says back, teasingly. Her hands finally release the two drinks she held, placing it between her and Lunar. “Here’s your bubble tea!”

Lunar only gives one glance to his side, seeing the bubbly drink before facing away. “Took you long enough, slowpoke.”

That did it. Steam poured from her ears. “Well, it wouldn’t have if you actually asked for a more normal bubble tea. Besides, who the heck orders Avocado-flavored bubble tea?!”

He flinched. “Well, it’s because of that Bubble tea that we’ve actually meet in the first place. And-“

He hesitates, before continuing. “…And feel in love.

Suddenly, her cheeks grow red. Now it was her turn to turn away. “I-I know.”

And after that, was a long and awkward silence. She fiddled with the tips of her fingers, suddenly feeling anti-social and shy towards her love.

As for Lunar, he only looks away as well, unable to speak. But he knew he had to make the move.

His head wheels back to her. “Nquil…?”

Nquil twitched, but eventually turns back. Behind her pink rimmed glasses, her blue eyes shone nervously. “Y-Yes…?”

At that moment, he could only give her a warming smile. “It’s been so long.”

She then bit her lips. Nquil didn’t know how to respond to that. All she could do, is simply nod, before gazing back into the large grassy field. A cooling breeze rushes by.

“We use to always come by here, at least once a week,” He smiles, “Drinking bubble tea.

“O-Of course” Nquil exclaims, “Besides, this bubble tea is the reason how…”

“How we meet.” Lunar finished. His expression then begins to darken. “But, that was a long time ago. It was before that…accident happened.

Nquil’s hands clenched tightly over her lap, just from hearing that. “I know.”

Her chest begins to tighten, feeling cold sweat run down the back of her neck. Lunars eyes then moved back to her again, saying, “And you do know that you have to move on, right-?”

“NO!!!”She yelled. Right then and there, she bursts out crying. “I don’t want to! It’s not fair, it’s not fair…”

Lunar only watched, as she sobbed wanting to comfort her—but, he knew he couldn’t.

“It’s not fair that I had to lose you!” She cried, tears constantly pouring from her face. “That stupid drunk driver, why didn’t he watch where he was driving?!”

“All I want is for you to come back! Come back to me, Lunar!”

“Ever since we meet, i-it was the first time I’ve ever felt loved! We did everything together, hanged out together, and even share our emotions together! It’s not fair that I had to lose you, it’s not fair! It’s not-“

“You’re lonely now,” Lunar simply concluded. “I know. I wish I could help you now, but I can’t…”

He looks down glumly. “And you already know why.

Nquil only sniffled, trying to wipe dry her weary eyes.

“But listen, “ He then smiled warmly to her. “Even though I may be gone now, that doesn’t mean you can’t love another. I’m letting you move on. Can’t you see that.”

Nquil protested. “B-But I don’t want to-“

“Look,” He then gaze up to the clear blue sky. Nquil does the same, but sees nothing.

“This is the first place we’ve ever met.” He sighs, happily. “And the last place we’ve met. But, that doesn’t mean that this place—drinking bubble tea here is the end for you.”

“Who knows?” He smiles, “There might be a new beginning waiting around the corner.”

Lunar then leans forward, kissing Nquil lightly on the cheek. “Do me a favor. Have a walk or two around the park. Maybe you’ll meet someone new.

Nquil could only snort out a “Fine” before hugging her knees tightly. Her eyes met the toes of her blue-red running shoes.

For a while, only silence filled the premises. The sky begins turning red, almost like a water color-painting left dry in the atmosphere. For who knows how

long Nquil had been seated in the grass, her hair beginning to get ruffled by the breeze.

She sighed. “Lunar…?”

Though there was no response, she said aloud, “I’ll always love you.”

She pushes up the rim of her glasses, before looking back towards Lunar’s direction. But he was gone. Only an empty field surrounded her now.

As for the bubble tea, both drinks were still left there, untouched and still fresh.

Right then and there, Nquil smiled to herself. “Wow, am I growing nuts.” She chuckles to herself, patting herself clean as she got up to leave. Her hands are once again being occupied by the two sets of bubble tea, as she left the park.

Just as she was about to turn a corner, her foreheads meets someone’s chest and she is knocked back.“Ack!”

The anonymous person somewhat falls back. “O-Oh, sorry!”

Before looking up, her eyes became blurry. She knew her glasses had fallen off, yet her hands were full. Crap.

Fortunately, that’s when a hand appears in her vision. And first, she thought it was offered to help her up—but instead, it reaches to the side of her eyes, and her glasses were placed right back in spot again.

Now looking up, she sees a boy, almost same age (o older), wearing a indigo-striped long-sleeve, and brown cargo pants.

“Sorry about that.” He apologizes, now helping Nquil up. “I didn’t see you there.”

She only stares nodding slowly. Suddenly, she felt the urge to leave, and does so immediately.

But before she could take a step away from him, he reaches out once more. “Hey, wait-“

Nquil stops dead on her tracks. “Y-Yes?”

His eyes are focused on the drinks in her hands. “Are those bubble tea?”

She nods, now feeling like a complete idiot. A lone girl holding two drinks, how normal does that sound?

But, he didn’t seem at all rude. Instead, he looked rather excited. “Oh wow! Who’re they for?”

She looks down at them, then back up at him. “T-The mango one’s mine, but the Avacado…”

“So you don’t like avocado-flavored bubble tea, huh.” They boy says, tilting his head. “Mind if I have it?”

It takes a while for Nquil to realize what he’d just said. Her jaw drops.” You like avocado flavored bubble-tea?”

“W-Well yea…” He says, blushing as he scratches the back of his neck. “Took you long enough to notice that there, slowpoke.”

“Hey!” Her bottom lip sticks out in a pout. “If I hadn’t bought this in the first place, then-“

She hesitated, not wanting to go further. “Then…”
Seeing the defeated look in her eyes, the boy quickly finishes with his own guess. Then we wouldn’t have met, huh?

Immediately, her head shot back a surprised look. Somehow, this boy acted familiar. He was just like…him.

“M-My name’s Shuro.” The boy quickly says, cutting off the awkward silence. He then reaches out a hand. “Nice to meet you—“

“Nquil.” She replied with a warm smile, handing him the avocado bubble tea.

He accepts it, grinning. “You know, this is the first time I’ve had avocado-bubble tea in this town. I just moved here, a few hours ago.”

“O-Oh?”

He nodded. “Yea, and to be honest, I’m a bit lost. You live around here, right?”

Nquil nodded, before turning. “If you want a guide, then you got one right here!” She says enthusiastically, with a thumb pointing at herself.

“That’s great!” Shuro laughs, and together they left the park, sipping their bubble tea gleefully.

And this, was both Nquil and Shuro's new beginning.

My map: t/135797

Thank you for reading! :)
Natsu
My sister help me to do this btw orz

SPOILER
Akito was a boy who gave off happiness and joy; he was in love with his senpai Nyquill, the only problem here was that his best friend Sakuya was in love with him too.
-Akito… Akito… Akito!!! –Sakuya yells at him.
Akito looks at her lost –Yes?
-I was asking you if you want to go to “Bubble tea” after school? I want to drink a bubble tea so badly!–she said happily
He refused with the head –I have a meeting after school, I’m really sorry Sakuya-chan
She looked at him dubious -Okay, fine, you owe me one. –went to her seat a little bit mad.
Actually Akito didn’t lied at all. He was going to confess Nyquil after school, he was determined, even if he knew he will not love him back, he was prepared for it.
The bell rang and he went to the rooftop. He wrote a letter to Nyquill and left him at his locker this morning where it said “Meet me at the rooftop after school please -A” he was hoping Nyquil to come.
The door opened and Nyquill came alone with the letter in his hand. –Akito-kun, What’s wrong?
-I LOVE YOU! –Akito yelled
Nyquil blushed –W-what?!
-I LOVE YOU!!!! –Akito yelled louder again
Nyquil ran over to him and cover Akito’s mouth. –Baka! Are you crazy?! Doing this while everyone still here? They can hear you, you know?
Akito moved Nyquil’s hand off his mouth -I-I just wanted to tell you… I don’t care about the others. –Akito smiled
Nyquil all red replied –Thank you… -he turn back and went walking to the door
Akito surprised grabbed his hand and turn him back. –No reply? –he asked.
-No…
-Are you sure…? –Akito felt like the sky was going down to him
Nyquil looked at Akito’s expression -I-I just can’t say I love you back Baka… it’s really hard to me without blushing
Akito got happy and smiled like never before. He grabbed Nyquil’s face and kissed him. –I don’t care if you blush at all –he smiled again –Say it
Nyquill all red obeyed –I-I l-love y-you…
-I love you too ^///^ -he kissed him again really gently.

My map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/94631 :3
Broccoly
rofl sg best
Tur00
I'll try my luck .. and my english , lol

My Story
On a normal day like today..
A guy that was learning english , posted in this thread a story about himself , while he was drinking a bubble tea , probably his last bubble tea..
He posted a message asking a mod for his map.
Some people say that the post was "I don't want to be annoying .. but , I think that this is my last life day ,
my bubble tea is finished and I feel something wrong so..
if someone can mod my map before I die , i'll rest in peace , Thanks"
After he posted that story , Nobody knew about what happened , but some people say that he was killed by Teletubbies Band ..
Nobody knows what really happened ,something about his bubble tea or what happened after that terrible event with the Teletubbies Band..
The only thing that the people know is that , his bubble tea was expired and still nobody has modded his map.

Edited~
i forget the "bubble tea" and My map "fail":c

My Map :3 ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/77994
meiikyuu
HAHAHA
jonathanlfj
SG u win

Now i want to hear about Nyquill's jet lag since thats the missing piece in the topics LS has brainstormed; you seem to have covered the rest already xD

There it is~ and loled at Macbeth quote

Final Edit: ...LS needs to give 5 tickets to you just saying
- Melody
Story of my Life
I walked on a street.. and then! A wild Bubble Tea appeared, i catched and drank it! >w<

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/95568 ~

Thank you :D
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
ok closed
SG have my kids
jonathanlfj

LunarSakuya wrote:

ok closed
SG have my kids
name it Bob plz
pieguyn
SG gets the super mega golden Bob ticket that allows him to travel back through time and use it again every time he uses it
Flower

pieguy1372 wrote:

SG gets the super mega golden Bob ticket that allows him to travel back through time and use it again every time he uses it
Can't like more.
Nyquill
SG seriously needs to get paid to write this shit

"How convenient." RLC remarked. "What kind of device is that?"

"A plot device." Nyquill concluded
creampuff
SG's story was amazing just saying
Yuzeyun
SG wins osu!
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
Open hahahahahahaha

Topic is Ice
Fycho
hahahaha
Satellite
hahaha
Losertic
-_-
"hahaha..."
↑ him's last voice.

and shot the guy. he's dead. and me...

"damn"

BANG!

"!"

it's 4:44..

oh, well. it's damn dream. yeah?

.......ahhh. so sleepy. zZzZ

open eyes.

it's one dead guy, and zizz in my pants. (this pants was soooo cold, because afraid the killer, and dead guy.)
ah? dream....?? and.. it's real? really?

ahhhhh crap.

.....the gun bullet pierce my head. and my mind is gone.

:P ahhhhh shySHYSHY!. but, I REALLY! REALLY! want your modding

Misawa Sachika - Unite (TV Size) Thank you ;)

ahhhh shy
Silverboxer
I don't think anybody is going to top Losertic's story.
Zero__wind
SPOILER
Ice and bubble tea are couple deep in love with each other
Ice is always so eager to meet bubble tea in the cups
but after every single reunion which is always too short, bubble tea is gone.
Ice could only lonesomely melt itself into tears
AND ↓
SPOILER
that's why I always chew up all the ice in the bubble tea when drinking it `w` si they can reunite again in my stomach~

maybe I should participate in both round 1 and 2 :3

Flask
Iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebeam

Best story

lolshitpostjkjkjkjk
HelloSCV

Flask wrote:

Iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebeam

Best story
I Agree,i really enjoy this

another shit post jkjk
wmtokok
story
hahaha...
one day~~~

oh no...what time is it!?

unnnnnnn...8 o'clock. Say mother

= =

why not call me come back to school?

today is a vacation. Say mother

Yaaa....I can sleep a lot time :)

..........Are you believe this sentence? this is not true. :D Say mother

my feeling :|
My english is not very well :o I hope you can learn this story.

my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/81557
thanks
XinCrin
SPOILER
On a very hot day, I went to buy drinks on the market, but I saw that it had no ice in my house. My mom just heard ice began to think of the iceberg of the movie Titanic. It gave me a good laugh, so me and my mom started to see the movie and ended up crying. When my dad came laughed at us

My map : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/104621

Thank you <3!!
bigfrog
hello!!
i feel sorry because my english is not good...

story
one day,there are two ice on the table,and the weather is very very hot
the one ice said "hey,go on like this,we'll all be died! what terrible!!
the other ice is laughing,and not say anything...

Suddenly,a man pick up the first saying ice,and put it in the hot drink...
the other ice is laughing more loudly than before.

Shortly after that,another people pick up the alive ice,
and throw it in the dog's mouth...finally,they are all die~

In the refrigerator...
one ice said"does anyone see my two friends?"
the other said"we are all feel sad,maybe your friends have already died in the earlier."
that ice is sad,and said "i'll go out to find them!! "

A few year later,everyone thought it was a very magical refrigerator...
because no matter how many ice you put into it, they will disappear in the near future.

sorry it's just a bad story.

this is my map,and if queue is full,just ignore me xD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/87170

thanks you!!
ZLOdeuka-
my message with a history on the next page
Ulysses
My English is bad so forgive me pleaseeee.

SPOILER
Since the day I opened my eyes,I lost myself.
'Who am I?'I have asked myself by incalculable times,no one has answered me.No one even gave me a name,do I have mum?Where did I born?Any questions about myself are riddles,gussing them,and I gain the answers which I will.

I have once asked a man whose eyes colour are azure '... ... ...... ...... ..... ... .........?'(I wanted to ask who I was and why he has such special eyes.)
The man took his rod and then hit on my skinny leg 'GO AWAY,CHINESE DOG!'
Am I a dog?Or a human?

The city appeared more and more people who had special eyes.They used their rod hit on the people who had black eyes:man,woman,greybeard,baby.They abused all the people they want to.
'Are they human or Gods?Who can answer me?'I doubt on myself with my sounding stomach:If they're human,I am worse than them so I am not.If they're God,then the people who are abused by them and have black eyes are human.I am worse than them,therefore,I am a dog.
I got the answer,I am a dog.

I suffered the autumn wind,there were all ice and corpses on the ground.I pinched my stomach,walking to the place where I can have warm.
Falling down,closing my black eyes.'Despite my hollow stomach,nowhere is warm enough.'I soliloquized on the street which was covered by snow.After that,I closed my speaking mouth.

It was warm enough,safe enough,no war.I could saw the answers which refered to the questions I always asked myself on the wall:'Human' 'You have mum' 'You are valuse' ' The war will be clammed down'
I realized that,winter isn't that icy,the most icy things are 'no family members' 'no peace' and 'no one cares me'.
Lying on ice and snow can still be warm.

Feel free to ignore
I just have fun.

If I am the luckier who gain the ticket,may I keep it till I have pending maps?
NoHitter
SPOILER
Ice is cold.

The ski-lifts were starting to run. Nyquill hurriedly ran up the slope tinted with white. She was dressed from head to toe in thick clothing. The bright red color of the winter coat complimented the green hue of her snowboard she was carrying.

“Yo Nyquill! You’re late sleepyhead!” at the top of the hill, teasing her, was a man.

No taller than Nyquill, he was dressed in navy blue in clothing similar to Nyquill. Like her, he was also holding a snowboard. A broad grin appeared on his face as she quickly ascended.

“But it’s still seven Lunar…” Nyquill gave a half-hearted reply. “I’m still sleepy…”

“Don’t you worry about that. The snow’s bound to wake you up when you fall. It just snowed last night. The cold is bound to wake you up.” said Lunar in a laughing voice.

“That’s quite mean of you…” Nyquill could only sigh as she reached the top, standing next to Lunar.

“I’m joking of course!” Lunar was continuing to laugh.

“I know that but…” her sleepy rant was interrupted. “COLD! COLD! COLD!” Nyquill suddenly let out a loud voice.

“There that should have woken you up!” Lunar was holding a piece of snow up her face. He flashed her as mile as he did.

“Tch-“ Nyquill swatted Lunar’s hand. “It looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson in snowboarding.” The sleepiness in her voice was suddenly replaced with an emotionless monotone.

“Ha! Now that’s the ice queen I know.” Lunar smiled once more as he slid his goggles on.

“Heh. I’ll have you know that snow is ice. Calling me the ice queen will just secure my victory.” Nyquill followed suit, placing her goggles on.

“That’s a pretty interesting point of view.” Lunar turned his face away, trying to conceal his chuckling.

“Be prepared to admit defeat!” Nyquill smiled as she readied her snowboard.

“Yes, yes. I know Ms. Ice.” Lunar also readied his snowboard. “Down to the cabin then. Oh and you have to pass between those two pine trees over there.”

Nodding to each other, the two started the race.

---

Her eyes slowly opened. It was dark. She remembered what they told her to do when this happened. She moved her head to form an air pocket, but she still couldn’t tell which direction was up or down or left or right. Her body felt frozen, unable to move

“It’s cold.” her thoughts were calm. Just act calm. Don’t expend your air. Just act calm. Calm. CALM.

It was no good was it? Lunar… LUNAR. LUNAR! The ice queen breathing became erratic. Cold. What exactly happened? The events were a blur. It all happened too fast. The cascade of white ice, snow.

What did he do? Why was she- A small memory popped into her head. That alone caused tears to flow. Apparently, she was upside down. The tears had dripped towards her forehead.

How long has it been? Her mind was feeling light now. Cold. She felt very sleepy. Lunar… Lunar…
Suddenly, a beam of light appeared.

“She’s here!” a male voice rang through her ears. It wasn’t him though.

---

The two pine trees were closing in. The cascade of ice was behind them, catching up. She was stumbling. She would hit the tree on the left. Suddenly, she felt a push. She turned around, he pushed her. She saw him. She passed by in between the trees. He on the other hand…

Ice is cold. Very cold.
Kecco
Amazing story is amazing. Congratz NoHitter.

I want to know what happened to Lunar!!!
GiNa
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/68894
SP+18

11:00 LunarSakuya: write some gay porn for me 3
11:00 LunarSakuya: <3*
I wrote a BL story (kinda)
BUT NO PORN
SORRY ME
OH ! Thanks me (Lunar) for the name suggestion LOL

WARNING: Don't read the story if you hate BL
Story
“Aw! So cold,” a boy with short, black hair says, “Why did you put an ice on my forehead?”

"Because you were sleeping … like a pig.” A boy with red hair replied.

I am One. The guy with red hair is my best friend, Zero.

"I love ice.” Zero suddenly said something weird.

"I know. You love to eat ice, even the ice in beverages, but what you like the most is ice cream.”

As you can see, I know him well. I like Zero, as a family, as a friend, and more.
However, he does not know my feeling to him because he is super obtuse.

"One … you are really my best friend.” Zero says with a big smile.

I made a wry smile to him.

Seriously, I hope one day he can know my true feeling. Sometimes, his reactions are just hurting me too much.

"Come! Let’s go make some ice!” Zero grabbed me while he was talking.

Our, or I should say Zero’s, favorite thing to do in weekend is to make tons of ice by using ice making box for our beverages.
Zero can even make his own ice making box and get different shapes of ice!

"What kind of box did you make this time?” I asked.

"Myosotis.” He said.

"Why did you make that?”

"......" Zero did not say anything.

Zero’s face looks really sad. I wonder what have happened to him.

Both of us did not say anything while pouring water in the box. It feels really weird because Zero usually talks a lot to me.

"By the way, One, do not take off the box until next week, okay?” Zero said.

"Oh, okay, but why?”
I do not understand why Zero said that to me because the ice is usually ready in two days.

"Do I look like I will tell you the reason?” Zero said and laughed.

"Well … no I guess. Never mind then.” I gave up asking.

"Ah, One, can I play the PS3 in your room?”

"Go ahead. I am going to stay in the living room and watch TV.”

--

"One, it is 6 o’clock already, I think I got to go. See you later,” Zero says and waves at me, “In the future actually.”

I still wish I could have heard the last sentence carefully.

--

From that day, I never see Zero again.

According to the teacher, he moved, but teacher did not tell the class where he is now.

I went home and looked at the fridge. I realized the box is still in it.

I opened the fridge as fast as I can because I think Zero probably left something in the box.

……

There are ten myosotis ices in the ice making box. I took the box out and looked at them closely.
Five out of ten have color. I think Zero added some food coloring in those five.

In the blue myosotis, there is something inside. I looked even closely and carefully.

I started to cry. However, I did not know the reason of what I am crying for. Maybe I was just so sad.
In that blue myosotis, there is a ring right in the middle of it.

I remember I saw that ring in the store before.
"This is a good ring. I want to buy a pair and wear it with my lover in the future.” I once said.
"Oh…” Zero looked at me and turned his eyes to the ring.

I put the box back in the fridge because I do not want to let the ice melted. I want to save the ring in that blue myosotis.

I walked back into my room and hope to see if Zero put something in my room because he was in my room playing PS3.

After all, I found a letter under my pillow.

"Dear One,

Sorry, I did not want to tell you that I was about to move.
And sorry again, I won’t tell you where I am right now, but please trust me that I will go back there and find you again.

Did you find the ring?
I know you really like that ring just by looking at your eyes when we were in the store.
I put it in the myosotis because myosotis is also called ‘Forget-me-not‘
I hope you will not forget who I am by the time I come back to you.

The most important thing is
I love you.

We will meet again soon. -Zero”

"Zero you idiot, I will not forget you, never,” I cried even harder, “And I love you too.”

--

My favorite thing to do right now is to look at the blue myosotis inside the fridge everyday.

"I will take this out and let it melt when you are back.” I murmured.

"Ding-Ding-Ding---" The doorbell rings.

I accidentally left the blue myosotis on the table.
I walked to the door and open it.

"Long time no see.” The guy said and smiled.

I smile back to him.

The ice of blue myosotis on the table just melts.

End
My grammar sucks btw
Natsu
Well going to try again xD

previous chapter p/2431408

SPOILER
"Where do you wanna go ?" Akito asked Nyquill
"Anywhere" he replied
As always Nyquill didn't care the place he wanted to go with Akito, as long as he stayed near him everything was ok.
"Well then, Let's go to the Ice Skating Park" Akito smiled him
He got freezed "I said anywhere b-but..."
"Eehh? What happened Nyquill... If you don't to go there then it's fine"
"No... it's just... Agh, nevermind, let's go" He started to walk again.
Akito glanced at Nyquill's expression. He obviously was nervous.
They got to the park and Akito talked with someone to rent some ice skates.
The reason why he didn't wanted to go there was because he doesn't know how to skate and his proud donesn't let him show that he couldn't do something as simple as skating.
Akito came back with two pairs of skates and they sat in a chair near by. Nyquill looked how Akito was putting up the skates and he did the same.
Akito entered to the Ice Rink and he started skating around the place, then came back where Nyquill was standing. Akito reach out Nyquill's hand and grabbed him in, he slipped just as he got in. Akito started laughing
"W-Why you laughing? I don't see anything funny." he said angry
Akito stopped laughing to get his breath back "I knew you couldn't skate, you're really obvious Nyquill, why coudn't you tell me?" He smiled and then held out his hand to him.
Nyquill got up wobbling without letting go Akito's hands.
Akito started moving backward with him
"Just move your feets like this ^^"
He began to get the knack and then Akito let him go.
Nyquill suddenly felt really happy he could skate! He did a couple of rounds to the rink and then came back to where Akito was... the thing was that he didn't know how to stop, so Akito grabbed his hand and then slowly they stopped.
The sounds of fireworks on the sky begin to flow, they looked at each other and then kissed. They didn't cared about all the people that were there.
"Thank you for teaching me skating in the ICE..." Nyquill said a bit shy.
"No problem, i already got my reward ^^ "
Nyquill blushed. "S-Shut up.."
The beautiful fireworks on the sky were exploding over a winter night sky one after another as everyone were watching them.

my mappu: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/100682
Wakia_old
Mod please.(SP+20&1 Years ago

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/50166

Thanks!
Shohei Ohtani
SPOILER
"Ice Ice Baby"

That was the song that was playing when my entire life was thrown astray

Ice Ice Baby

The coldness of her body as I desperately searched for her vital signs

Ice Ice Baby

Baby. . .

Baby of Ice

My life was finally seeming to get somewhere. My beautiful wife and our new son were going to visit her parents

After years of tension, years of her parents saying I would ruin her life

They were right

I didn't see the car. I doubt he even saw me. We weren't speeding or anything. We weren't breaking any rules. I was paying attention. Looking before I transitioned, leaving a full car length before me.

I tried to stop

I tried

But God decided that day to ruin everything

Ice Ice Baby

Why am I not stopping? I pressed the brakes

I pressed them

I pressed them again

Ice Ice Baby

They were frozen. I removed my feet from the pedals, hoping to kick something out of the way. I tried everything

I couldn't stop

Ice Ice Baby

Ice Ic-

"ROBE-!"

It was too late.

I remember the coldness of their bodies when I managed to get out of the wreckage

My beautiful wife, her arms completely broken, her eyes paused in frozen fear. Frozen, glazed, cold fear.

My child had no idea what was happening. He lived his entire life without probably so much as a single memory. He probably wasn't even aware he was alive

He didn't know what death was

He was just ice.

I couldn't live with myself, sitting in this wreckage, looking at my wife and child, being taken straight from the crash site to the mortuary.

I was left on the freeway alone. The driver of the other car scolded me immensely, as I damaged his truck full of musical equipment

But the words simply passed through me, I wasn't paying much attention

I wanted her back

Her parents told her "Rhonda, this man Robert, he just isn't the man for you! He's probably going to ruin your life!"

I was a blissful high school kid. I didn't care about fate

I didn't care about any of that.

I saw the cars, speeding up now, no longer curious to stare at the wreckage.

I could imagine my wife and her child

Cold as ice

Their body and soul. . . gone. . .

I couldn't live my life like this.

Without so much as a second thought, I ran.

I ran, leaving no energy in my body

Ran into the speeding cars, living carefree lives as I once did

and as I flew into the air, pain filling my entire body upon impact

I lost it

I lost feeling

I lose sensibility

I lost everything

and I became cold as ice

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/53833

Super kawaii map about moe kitties >333<~.
jonathanlfj
i am sitting here with popcorn and coke waiting for the return of SapphireGhost
Momochikun

jonathanlfj wrote:

i am sitting here with popcorn and coke waiting for the return of SapphireGhost
^
Itachi_Uchiha
Story
I´m sitting here in a icy room.
It´s just another cold and rainy afternoon.
I´m wasting my time, I got mapping to do.
I´m chilling around and modding for you.
But nothing ever happens.

And I´m sliding.

I´m sliding up, I´m sliding down.
I´m sliding, sliding, sliding, standing up, falling down.
And all that I can see, is my feet getting chi-illy.
I´m turning the heat up and down.
I´m mapping, modding, playing everywhere on my own.
And all that I can see, is my feet getting chi-illy.

and here is the map :D

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/102412
ZLOdeuka-
Story(sorry my bad english)
Many people say that dogs, unlike other animals, are kind intelligent and really devoted to us. Sounds like a stereotypical thought, but it s true. Here s my story.
My dog's name is Pie. He's a white coloured french bulldog with a scar at his back. I swear to you there's no one it the whole world who I can rely on, but Pie is probably the only exception. Once a terrible thing happened to me: I broke my spine when I fell down the stairs. Some doctors said I could possibly become paralyzed. Fortunately I didn't. But I had to live with a list of physical limitations for several months. My parents were there, but not permanently, they always work hard. There are no brothers or sisters surrounding me, I find it hard to make friends with other people, so I felt lonely. But not for a long time.
Once my dog Pie came to support me. And I was really glad because, you know, I love my little doggy. But that time was really unusual. Pie came to me and he held a gift with his teeth. A teddy bear was the gift. Yes, a small brown teddy bear that smiled right to me. That action was really really touching. And then Pie got to the bed and laid next to me. I hugged him and we both fell asleep. Since that moment we spent almost every minute together. We even talked, in a special way of course. I could tell Pie stories and he listened to me paying attention to every detail. I told him everything I couldn’t tell any person, I described my fears and things that made me happy. And Pie was a great listener. In his eyes I saw something special, he listened to me he cared about me. Friendship between a person and a dog truly exists. I found a friend in Pie a real friend who never lies never judges and never betrays I hope you love your dogs as much as I do. Because they deserve our love.

DECO*27 - Yowamushi Montblanc Tsumi to Batsu

Thank you
show more