hahahaha

EDIT: Nyquill's Trip to China would have been more interesting though ><

EDIT2: Here you go
huehuehue
On a beautiful day
The tapiocas received a grim reminder
That this world
Is CRUEL.

When the straw broke through the plastic cover, panic spread across the tapioca population
“No they are here, the Humans!”
“We are all going to be eaten!”
“God help us…”
“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

As the straw hit bottom, a number of tapiocas were sucked in, and by the next second they were nowhere to be seen.

“Guards! Pull out your weapons!!” The defense captain yelled. A few individuals with the Milk-Tea maneuver gear began to climb the straw.

In their hands hold the only weapon effective against the giant plastic straw: Nyquill’s 铅笔. These were invented by the legendary blacksmith RLC and are capable of cutting slits on straws, preventing more tapiocas from being eaten.

However, they and all the other tapiocas already know; there is no more hope for them. The second the plastic cover breaks, there destiny is already sealed. Without the ability to drive out the straw, it’s only a matter of time before every tapioca is eaten.

As the last tapioca was captured, he yells: “Curse you, Humans! One day, all of you, every single one of you, WILL BE BANISHED FROM THIS WORLD!!!!”

……

When LunarSakuya finished her bubble tea, she threw the empty cup into the recycling bin and began working on her BL manga about Nyquill and RLC’s adventure in Nevereverland

♂The End♂
Oyatsu
1 idea to mod. That is interesting.
Story
Nyquill is a ugly girl but she has a sweet voice. She was born in a poor village. On a sunny day, Nyquill goes into the forest to pick mushrooms. Amazing! She meeted prince of country cousin. His name is LunarSakuya. Nyquill loved silent him. But She scares, With her ugly face, Prince will hate her.

A rumor spread in the forests of the people who go hunting: "There is a granny lived over 100 years. She can give you a concordat. But, With a condition, you must swap anything and become bubbled after a day use concordat."

After Nyquill hears that story, She comed to 100 year-old Granny.
She wishes a concordat: " I wish I can have a more beautiful face and have a love of Prince"
Granny says: "So, What will you swap?"

- I want to swap my voice to have that

Granny gives her a cup has green color. " Let you drink this Bubble-tea. It will make you more beautiful"
Nyquill losed her sweet voice.

---------
Nyquill lived happily with Prince but when Time to the end of her life, She becomed bubbled.
LunarSakuya was very sad. He huged Nyquill and they becomed....FOREVER~

- THE END -
Megurine Luka
:roll: interesting
Nyquill
I like how its a globally accepted fact that LS is a guy and I'm a girl
Konei
Yaay, not enough SP \:D/
YunoFanatic
Lunarsakuya said:

7. Keep stories at max PG-13?
xD Lol
Satellite
good luck Sakuya and Nyquill Queue~~
Tsumetaku
I can't afford =c=''
Shohei Ohtani

LunarSakuya wrote:

dam
Yuzeyun

LunarSakuya wrote:

I'd drift on chapter 2
Haya
Here's my story
Once upon a time, there was a lychee flavoured bubble tea - and I drank it.
mod plz.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/97037
wendao

Haya wrote:

Here's my story
Once upon a time, there was a lychee flavoured bubble tea - and I drank it.
mod plz.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/97037
nice story *-*
YunoFanatic
My story desugu~!

Okay ..
Lets pretend they lived in china..
Nyquill had to leave the china because an government school invited nyquill and her parents agreed

LunarSakuya: BOY
Nyquill: GIRL

SPOILER
LunarSakuya was an ordinary male college student who is an beat lover or an song lover.. LunarSakuya has an girl friend named Nyquill..
lunarsakuya and nyquill always have an very happy time to each other though nyquill is gonna move in japan when lunarsakuya heard that rumor he was very sad because lunarsakuya has a very big crush on nyquill and so the day camed nyquill needed to left china and goto japan .. lunarsakuya hurried to nyquill's house before they leave luckily lunarsakuya found nyquill hasnt left yet .. lunarsakuya said nyquill before leaving i wanted to take you to this special place....
lunarsakuya taked nyquill to his unfound place that is very beautiful and many flowers as of orchids or others.. nyquill said wow this is amazing lunarsakuya! and then lunarsakuya said i have something to tell to you... i have an crush on you *and began to cry* nyquill is suprised* because nyquill is an secret admirer for lunarsakuya.. nyquill said tehehe want me to your bride until the end? lunarsakuya said oh yes my dear please! nyquill said i accept :) and then lunarsakuya said but your leaving my dear :( .. nyquill hold lunarsakuya's hand and gone to a close shop named Bubble Tea the bubble tea shop has an special promo! a 2 heart set (the heart necklace that opens in the middle and put a picture in there i dun know wut is it called -_-) nyquill buyed the special promo and a bubble tea nyquill used her picture in the other necklace and gived to lunarsakuya nyquill said dear dont ever forget me you canl always remember me in this wait <3 i will be back just one year dear one year because i need to study in there for awhile for my parents want to.. lunarsakuya drinked the bubble tea and put the necklace in he's neck and said: well said dear but please be a good girl :) never do anything wrong! i will kept this necklace for the sake of our love! then nyquill leaved the place and gone to the airport as lunarsakuya said bye!

1 yr passed lunarsakuya cant contact nyquill as lunarsakuya always embode the necklace in he's sleep thing ffor nyquill

2yr passed and lunarsakuya is going to graduate.. still cant contact nyquill :( lunarsakuya goed to the bubble tea shop again always buying bubble tea to remember nyquill

1yr passed and lunarsakuya graduated and got a work but cannot contact nyquill for the rest of the month one day lunarsakuya goed to the bubble tea shop and a beautiful girl is asking is a boy always buying here and there ... that girl is familliar for lunarsakuya and look liked nyquill .. lunarsakuya get a close to the girl and said erhm excuse me miss do i know you? then the girl cried saying lu-lulunarsakuya? :( then lunarsakuya said NYQUILL? the girl said yes! *crying* lunarsakuya hugged nyquill and said omygosh ive been waiting ages for you <3 we can finally married we are both college graduates now! nyquill said yes yes yes! then they buyed a bubble tea again then a day passed late at night lunarsakuya meeted nyquill parents and saying i wanted to marry your daughter my only queen of my life! nyquill parents said do you love him? nyquill said YES! nyquill parents said then we dont have choice but to say yes ! then 2 months passed lunarsakuya and nyquill got married! then a month passed and they walk in the street lunarsakuya said look my dear the bubble shop lunarsakuya and nyquill together smiled as they go through in the work! and so all of they always spent theyre anniversary with the bubble tea because if there arent a bubble tea there are no Lunarsakuya x Nyquill and so they lived happily after ...

THE END

My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/102307
pheww im sorry my english is bad but this is what i can work for the storry :)
SapphireGhost
July 12 update:
Chapter 7: Because starting stories on Chapter 1 is boring.
"How did you arrive here?" asked Nyquill. She had never expected the mysterious stalker to follow her all the way to China.

"Before you left, I had one strand of hair extracted from you while you slept. I took in one breath of its smell, and it led me here. I am Agent Bob."

"My mind just got blown." Nyquill responded, and pulled out her secret weapon. "I've always had this bubble tea in my pocket, ever since I passed through customs. But I never thought I would have to use it."

"I'd be careful about activating that device." Agent Bob said. "LunarSakuya, my prisoner, is carefully trapped within the temporal rift. Disturb it now, and you may never see him again."

"I see." Nyquill put the bubble tea at her feet. "In that case, you have ten seconds to reveal his true location or you shall never return to your hometown in 1987."

"You've done your research, I see. In that case, I concede. I am LunarSakuya from his future."

"I knew it." Nyquill said triumphantly. "No one has a stupid name like Agent Bob. But if that's the case, why did you need to extract my hair to know I would be here in China?"

"The answer to that question lies within your imagination." LunarSakuya said. "The more important thing to do now is stop me. 2 years ago, LunarSakuya encounters a life-changing event. I need you to prevent that from happening or his life will turn into mine. On that date, he joins osu!!"

"Aha!" Nyquill picked up the bubble tea again. "The real LunarSakuya would know that that point in time cannot be manipulated, or we will have never met and our wedding would be cancelled!"

"As if your wedding would be cancelled just because you hadn't met." LunarSakuya removed his mask to reveal another mask. "I am in fact, not LunarSakuya. But I am not Agent Bob. I am you, Agent Nyquill."

"No, you're not. I would never pretend to be a person named Bob, especially an agent." Nyquill replied, backing away.

"And that is why, Nyquill," Agent Nyquill continued, "You are not Nyquill at all. The real Nyquill, Agent Nyquill, knows that Bob is a cool name."

At that point, Agent Nyquill stole the bubble tea from Nyquill's hands and forced it down her throat.

"What have you done?" Nyquill choked. "I am your brother!"

"But, if that's the case, then I feel much worse about what we did last night!"

"What!?"

To be continued...
July 15 update:
Chapter 4: Because writing a story in chronological order is also boring.
Nyquill sighed as he walked by another Starbucks with no sign of bubble tea in sight.

"I think I know why you're sighing." LunarSakuya said comfortingly. "It's been too long since we've seen a Starbucks, isn't it? There's simply a deficit of them out there."

"You don't understand. We have to eliminate Starbucks entirely. Not a single one of those stupid coffee shops has bubble tea available at all. We're going to go to the opening of the first Starbucks in history and destroy it."

"Isn't time travel impossible?" LunarSakuya asked. She was very educated, but hadn't travelled long enough to learn Nyquill's secrets.

"No, in fact it's very simple." Nyquill said. "If you haven't noticed, I've just teleported us to the opening of the first Starbucks in history already."

LunarSakuya looked around and to her amazement, Nyquill was correct. "It's 1971, isn't it? That's when the first Starbucks opened."

Nyquill looked at LunarSakuya and to his amazement, she was correct. "Yes, and I assume you've done extensive study on coffee shops and specialized in Starbucks, is that so?"

"Actually, yes." LunarSakuya produced the degree from her pocket and handed it to Nyquill. "I did it all in the space of time between when we travelled from present day to 1971."

"In that case," Nyquill smiled. "You should know what this device does." Nyquill produced from his own pocket a dangerous-looking device covered in sharp edges.

"Yes, if we use it together, at the same time, simultaneously, then it will detonate the nearest Starbucks and replace it with a bubble tea store."

"Oh, is that what it does?" Nyquill looked at the device in his own hand. "I had no idea. But thank you for telling me. Now, hold on to it with your right hand and I'll hold on to it with my left hand."

"Does it actually matter which hands we use?" LunarSakuya asked.

"Yes, if I remember correctly the man said it does something drastically different when you hold it the wrong way when I bought it from him in a dark alley."

"Oh, well." LunarSakuya replied. "What could possibly go wrong?" She placed her right hand on the device Nyquill was holding with his left hand, and for a moment their hands touched.

In this moment, they both immediately blacked out and fell down through time and space, and as they fell, they spoke.

"So, what did it do?" Nyquill asked, letting her hand free from the device.

"I don't know." LunarSakuya said, crossing his arms. "I'm pretty sure something is different but I can't tell what it is."
Chapter 6: Because the characters deserve their privacy.
"That was really good." Nyquill said, getting out of bed. "I'm so glad we figured out how to change our sex at will with that device!"

"Me too." LunarSakuya agreed. "But won't this end up confusing people someday?"

"It might." Nyquill said. "But I wouldn't worry about it. I've got a trip to China planned for the two of us."

LunarSakuya thought very hard about these two statements, but was not able to see how they were relevant. "After thinking very hard about those statements, I am not able to see how they are relevant." he said.

"They are not." Nyquill sighed. "Now, I believe we still need to convert that Starbucks to a bubble tea store."

"But like when I join osu!, that is a point in time that cannot be manipulated." LunarSakuya said, very sure of himself.

"Couldn't you have told me that before all of this happened?"

LunarSakuya paused for a moment, and then said "Yes."

"I suppose you're right." Nyquill picked up a comb and started to brush her hair. "And I also suppose that this trip for China is now a trip for one."

"No!" LunarSakuya cried out in despair as Nyquill destroyed one of her two tickets to China. "I'll follow you to China if it's the last thing I do!"

"It might be, so be careful there." Nyquill then ran out the door and kept running until she arrived at the airport. When she got there, she passed through customs as usual.

"Excuse us," said an important-looking man with a nametag that read "BOB" in large letters. "But the quantity of toothpaste you are attempting to bring into another country is simply too large and is a threat to the safety of the universe."

"Oh, you have no idea." Nyquill said. She then opened the tube of toothpaste and revealed her warp vortex machine inside, prepared to destroy the airport at any moment.

"If you have a warp vortex," BOB said calmly, "Then why did you bother coming to the airport?"

"Don't question the logic of your executioner!" Nyquill said, pointing the tube of toothpaste at BOB threateningly.

"You underestimate me." BOB said. "BOB is not a name, it is an acronym. I am in truth, a Belligerent Obstruction Builder!"

"What does that mean?" Nyquill asked, trying to stay calm.

"It means I've distracted you long enough to take this toothpaste away from you, ma'am. Please enjoy the flight."

Following this exchange of words, Nyquill went to China.
July 16 update:
Chapter 10: Because we can.
"I've never had a tea party in a hostage situation before." LunarSakuya said, disgruntled. "How do you think I can enjoy myself, knowing that I may never see Nyquill again?"

"Now, now." Bob said. "I know it's difficult, but we've agreed to enjoy ourselves until her judgement."

Nyquill was being held hostage in The Tower of 60 Floors. In fact, the tower was only 10 stories high, but each story contained 6 floors to cut costs on walls and ceilings. The tea party had been arranged as a means to discuss Nyquill's situation as a hostage and whether or not she would be allowed to live by the increasingly evil Bob.

"I know I can escape this place if I try very hard." Nyquill thought, and reached into her pocket for the bubble tea and found nothing. She sighed, as she so often did, and stood at the room's only window. "If I jump very slowly, someone might be able to catch me."

Nyquill then leaped from the window and closed her eyes. To her surprise and relief, she was caught, but not by anyone she had expected.

"Hello." the catcher said. Nyquill looked up to see that he was, in fact, Nyquill as well.

"Well, if you just had to complicate things." The female Nyquill got back on her feet and looked at the male Nyquill. "You're looking good."

"So am I." The male Nyquill responded. "We could go back into that tower."

Meanwhile, back at the tea party, LunarSakuya was trying very hard to poison Bob's tea while he wasn't looking, which was very hard because in addition to Bob looking very closely, he had no poison either, and Bob was talking to himself anyway.

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

"Oh, shut up, you pretentious semicolon user." LunarSakuya responded. "I've had enough of this." He picked up a teapot and held it to Bob's head. "Bring me to The Tower of 60 Floors or I'll kill you to death!"

"What, with tea?" Bob smirked. "Besides, you wouldn't dare kill me when I have the secret to your true love's location."

"You'd usually be right, but you're so annoying I'm going to do it anyway." LunarSakuya let the toothpaste she had been hiding in the teapot flow out and melt Bob.

"It cannot be!" Bob cried. "Curse you, airport customs!"

LunarSakuya did a quick spot check and found The Tower of 60 Floors was in fact right next door, so he ran to it as fast as he could and then leaped all the way from the ground to the top floor. When he looked in, he saw Nyquill and himself, or perhaps Nyquill and herself were already preoccupied.

"Do you think I came all the way to rescue you for this?" LunarSakuya screamed angrily.

"Oh, sorry!" Nyquill said. "You were taking a while, and Nyquill was here, so, we just decided to do some."

"But, how could you?" LunarSakuya grew tearful. "You know that you never do sudoku puzzles with anyone but me."

"But he's me too!" Nyquill said, pointing to Nyquill.

"Even if he's you, you're not me and I should be you instead of him!" As the two Nyquills attempted to figure this out, LunarSakuya pushed the male Nyquill out of the window and he fell down all 60 floors and 10 stories and was suddenly caught at the end.

"Oh, hello." The male Nyquill said, looking up at the female LunarSakuya. "You caught me by surprise."

"No, I caught you with my hands." LunarSakuya said. "Now, let's leave those other two alone."

Meanwhile, in the top story, female Nyquill and male LunarSakuya were still arguing about the implications of doing a sudoku puzzle with yourself.

"You didn't let me fill anything in." LunarSakuya said, looking at the puzzle sadly. "You finished without me."

"I'm sorry, but one logical conclusion lead to another, and before I knew it I was done."

"More importantly, look. You left two 6's in the same column. You're not even doing it correctly!"

"It was a really hard one, okay? I've never done one like this before."

"I take offense to that!"

They then argued for a while until Nyquill's jet lag caught up to her and she passed out.

"Oh." LunarSakuya thought, taking out his pencil. "Who'll be doing the sudoku puzzles now?"
July 17 update:
Chapter 12: A new paradigm of non-indicative chapter titles.
After LunarSakuya had finished thoroughly filling in Nyquill's sudoku puzzle, he waited for her to regain consciousness. "I have bubble tea." he whispered, and Nyquill immediately woke up.

"Where? Where's the bubble tea?" Nyquill yelled out in a daze.

"I lied." LunarSakuya said. "But I have figured out something that I think you should know. When you came into contact with the male Nyquill, if he was really you from a different time then you would have died."

"I knew touching myself was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad." Nyquill was flustered. "But why?"

"That's my point." LunarSakuya armed herself with a tube of toothpaste and pointed it at Nyquill. "The real Nyquill would know exactly why. Ever since we changed sex with that device, neither of us has been quite ourselves. We're completely different entities, and that's why you were able to come into contact with yourself without dying. And now, with this tube of toothpaste, I'm going to be rid of you and take the real male Nyquill for myself!"

"I knew it!" Nyquill yelled. "You were never really happy with a female! But I have news for you too." Nyquill produced from her pocket a bottle of NyQuil. "Prepare yourself for sedating antihistamines, hypnotics and alcohol!" But before Nyquill could defend her life with the NyQuil, the NyQuil caused Nyquill to convulse and pass out for the second time that day, inconveniently falling out of the window once again and to her death.

"How sad." LunarSakuya thought. "She fell victim to the rare, but serious side effects."

"Oh really?" Nyquill's voice could be heard again. "Nobody dies from falling out a window!" She then appeared again, riding an airship. "This airship will be taking me to a world of happy endings with Nyquill and LunarSakuya, if you know what I mean."

"Actually, there's one thing you weren't counting on." LunarSakuya smirked. "This tube of toothpaste is, in fact, filled with bubble tea."

"It cannot be!"

"It be! Perhaps no one has died from falling out a window, or in a blogging accident, but I have bubble tea." And with the bubble tea, LunarSakuya caused the female Nyquill to implode and hopped on the airship.

"How did you do it?" The real Nyquill asked.

"While she was passed out, I replaced her blood with bubble tea and gained control of her body."

"How impolite." Nyquill said.

"But now, I've finally got you to myself." LunarSakuya started leaning forward in towards Nyquill.

"Hello?" the real LunarSakuya said, and the other two suddenly acknowledged her existence. "Nyquill is mine. He's a good person and, like NyQuil, helps me get to sleep at night, if you know what I mean."

"No, I have no idea what you mean." The other LunarSakuya said angrily and took Nyquill by the hand anyway, and in a sudden turn of events, all of their molecules fell apart and they died.

"I'm so confused." LunarSakuya pouted. "None of this makes any sense."

"Because," a voice from behind her said, "None of them have actually died. All of them were Bob in disguise, but he created so many versions of himself running around throughout time that they eventually forgot who they were, touched each other and fell apart. "But I, the last version of Bob, have managed to persist, because I am not really Bob at all. And I will help you find the real Nyquill."

"But then, who are you?" LunarSakuya asked.

"There is only one person I can be!" The person who was not Bob exclaimed. "Of course, everyone knows that it's not cool to pretend to be a person named Bob, but I am an exception, for I am The Pretender!"

"RLC!" LunarSakuya said. "This is unfortunate, because I'm actually RLC as well."

"Oh, really?" RLC asked unhappily.

"No, of course not really, I'm just tired of everyone secretly being someone else." And then RLC and LunarSakuya began their journey to find the real Nyquill in the land of happy endings.
July 18 update:
Chapter 13: A happy ending.
"We have 2 hours, 35 minutes, and 37 seconds to complete this mission." RLC said.

"How did you calculate that so specifically?" LunarSakuya asked.

"I didn't, I just rounded to the nearest 37." RLC flew the airship through space and time, causing LunarSakuya to question if it could really be called an airship at this point. "We should soon be arriving at the Ominous Castle of Darkness, or OCD for short." RLC said.

"A bit melodramatic, isn't it?" LunarSakuya looked out to see the OCD, complete with a gate made of reinforced spider webs and torches burning an unnaturally black flame. "I suppose their interior decorator was very depressed at the time they made this."

"Ah, but I am the interior decorator." A voice said, amplified by a loudspeaker. "If you wish to see your precious Nyquill again, you will relinquish your complete supply of bubble tea!"

"Never!" RLC said bravely. "Nyquill is probably worth all the bubble tea in the world, and we're going to save them both!"

"Probably?" LunarSakuya asked.

The voice ignored her and began speaking again. "In that case, I have no choice but to invite you inside my very definitely final dungeon." Right on cue, the gate opened slowly and dramatically and the two even noticed a choir chanting in Latin off to the side.

LunarSakuya and RLC entered the first floor of the dungeon, which did indeed have also both walls and a ceiling as the interior decorator, while depressed, apparently had a high enough budget after paying for their pain medication. Interestingly enough, the floor also took the form of an airport terminal.

"Alright, what are we doing here?" LunarSakuya asked the voice.

"I have reached into your mind and created a landscape of horrors designed from your own memories!"

"I hate it when people do that." RLC said and stepped forward. "Also, I have a feeling that you're Bob again."

"I thought you said Bob died." LunarSakuya said.

"Yes, but that certainly hasn't stopped anyone so far. Reveal yourself!" RLC shouted at the ceiling.

"I can't, I'm in the shower." Bob said. "Why do you think I'm taking the role of omniscient voice-thing? I'd come down and talk to you myself if I weren't trying out this new bubble tea-scented shampoo."

"Do you even have Nyquill, or are we just here to amuse you?" LunarSakuya was getting frustrated with this Bob character.

"I spent all the time designing the Ominous Castle of Darkness for you, so just shut up and work your way up to the top floor." LunarSakuya and RLC heard the sound of water running again, and decided it was of no use speaking to Bob anymore.

"Do you think it's cheating if we simply ride the airship up to the top floor?" LunarSakuya asked.

"I don't know, but it's worth a try." RLC and LunarSakuya left again and entered the airship. To their surprise, Bob had not bothered to set up any sort of mechanism preventing this. They entered the top floor and confronted Bob at last.

"Hold on, isn't this a bathroom?" RLC asked.

"Of course it's a bathroom." The voice behind the curtain responded. "You realize I had to have one somewhere." Out from the curtain stepped Bob, and to everyone's relief he had already finished dressing himself again.

"Alright then, where's Nyquill?" LunarSakuya asked.

"Oh, he's on the second floor. I thought you two might cheat your way up here, so I planned ahead." Bob snapped his fingers, and the scenery of the bathroom melted away, revealing a piece of land drifting through space, crumbling apart and falling down into a pit of lava below. "I've also just brought you two to the end of the world, so I hope you're ready for this."

"Seriously?" LunarSakuya scoffed. "How would we possibly be ready for this?"

"We are to have a duel." Bob said. "I get this sword, and you are going to use this banana."

"Is that fair?" RLC asked, suspicious that it was indeed not fair.

"Well, it certainly wasn't fair flying your way up to my bathroom." Bob responded, and drew out his sword. As RLC and Bob fought, LunarSakuya thought.

"Hold on," she thought to herself. "From my previous travels, I still have a strand of Nyquill's hair, a teapot and a warp vortex in the form of a tube of toothpaste in my abnormally large pocket. Together, all of these things form a deus ex machina." She put together all of the items, and in a flash of light Nyquill appeared.

"Oh good, you're back." LunarSakuya said.

"Doth my eyes deceive me." Nyquill wondered out loud. "Luckily for you, I've brought my own sword. All I do is force that villain into the pit of lava, reverse the power of the toothpaste, get us all home and Bob's your uncle."

"Am I really? What does that mean?" Bob asked and hesitated, apparently listening to their conversation.

"It means I've distracted you long enough for RLC to hit you with his banana and force you into the pit of lava." Nyquill said, as RLC hit Bob with his banana and forced him into the pit of lava.

"Well done!" LunarSakuya clapped her hands, and the three of them were finally reunited.

"In fact, it's very simple." Nyquill said. "If you haven't noticed, I've just teleported us to the opening of the first Starbucks in history already."

"That's not the first time you've done that, is it?" LunarSakuya asked.

"I suppose not." Nyquill said. "Now, we're going to do this correctly this time." Nyquill pulled out the device again and adjusted it slightly, pointing it at the Starbucks and adding bubble tea to its list of available items.

"How convenient." RLC remarked. "What kind of device is that?"

"A plot device." Nyquill concluded. "Now, we're all going to go back to the present day and order bubble tea at Starbucks."

"It certainly took us long enough to reach this point." LunarSakuya noticed, and the three of them teleported to present day, walking into the first ever Starbucks and started to order their bubble tea when the barista turned around and surprised them all.

"Bob!" RLC said. "You again?"

"Nobody dies from falling out a window!" Bob laughed.

"But you didn't fall out a window. You fell into a pit of lava." Nyquill said.

"That may be correct." Bob said. "But it's mostly the same thing. Anyway, none of you have to worry because I've left behind my murderous and kidnapping ways now that I get all the bubble tea I want for free at Starbucks." Bob handed each of them bubble tea and smiled.

"Wow, so bubble tea really does solve everything." LunarSakuya said, unsurprised.

All in all, it was a very happy ending for all four of them. Perhaps there would be more hardships and adventures in their lives. Most importantly, they were prepared with the best thing they could have: bubble tea!
My map hasn't reached +15 SP yet because I don't like starring my own maps, but it should be ready soon enough and hopefully I can have a ticket.
Megurine Luka
SG I lol'ed
-GN
tragic stori
It was a rainy day and LunarSakuya did not have anything to do but sit indoors and drink her utter most delicious bubble tea.
LunarSakuya didn't drink much at the time because she (or he) wanted to have her drink as long as possible.
It was quite a relaxing day.
Until suddnely.
A man with a loud chainsaw broke into the living room and screamed:
"ITS SIESTA TIME"
Suddenly the room had a large table with dozens of cups of bubble tea.
LunarSakuya didn't know whether to be frightened or to be happy.
She was so emotionally confused she didn't know what to do with herself!
She decided to grab as many cups she could and run out of her home into the rain.
But what she didn't realize that today was her birthday and the man with the chainsaw
was her best friend who had brought a fake chainsaw to scare her.
It was just his way to say "Happy Birthday".
LunarSakuya never returned to her home, as frightened she was after that traumatic scene...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/65505 :)
Flower
My Story
"Nycky, it's time home". Called Sakuya.
"I'm on my way."
The couple in the class always went home together, holding hands together. Yes, they were in love.
Every day was short for them. As the saying goes, "good time passes fast."
"Look at that." Nycky pointed at a new opening shop, and shook her twin-tails.
"Well baby, I will give whatever you like." Gently said Sakuya.
It was a new cafe named "Schrodinger's Cat". With tiny facade and simple but clean classic decoration, it was really unremarkable in the street, like a curled up cat.
"Let's step in and have some tea, all right?" Asked Nycky.
"Of course, baby."
The waiter in the cafe did not dress up as gorgeous as a royal butler, yet quite neat and decent. He asked for the menu and made a slight bow, then left.
Nycky ordered a cup of bubble tea, and Sakuya asked for a cup of espresso.
On the next day, the cafe was closed. Media reported lethal poisonous content was detected in the pearl in the bubble tea. Several people has been sent to medicine and there is report of death.
Meanwhile, Sakuya was talking with Nycky. "How didn't you get sick? I was so worried, but released after seeing you ok."
"That's easy." Smiled Nycky, "Before, I lived in China for years."

If I win and you are OK, can I keep a ticket? Or if you strictly only mod exist maps, you can map this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90128

Thank you~!

EDIT 1: Since you did not prohibit editing, I switched names of characters. That looks more realistic.
10crystalmask01
Hmm, write a fanfiction huh? :) *Cracks knuckles* I don't just write stories on fanfiction.net for nothing!

*Note* Before reading, you may need this -passes a box of tissues-

Title: Old endings, and new beginnings
A young 15 yr old girl skipped her way down to Hizaki Park, her blonde pig tails bouncing in the wind. In her hands, she holds a medium sized mango bubble tea drink, and a large sized avocado drink.

As she approached the large and open field, she cautiously begins to slow as she didn’t want any of it spilling over the pink hoodie she wore.
The wind lightly brushed her hair, giving her a cooling sensation from the run. Luckily, no one was around, so she now had the perfect chance to see him—again.

No more than a few meters away, a small figure sits in the middle of the long field, back faced towards her. It was him. His familiar ruffled coppery hair and the black overlarge tee was more than enough to have her recognize him.

A grin spreads across her face. And before she could meet up to him, she calls out “Lunar!”

At that moment, the boy’s head turns and he sees her. His violet glowing eyes meet her gaze at last. For so long, had she longed to see those eyes again.
However, his first reaction to in seeing her is an annoyed look.

“How many times are you gonna call me that..?” He huffed, as she sat down beside him.

“As much as I want to, hee hee!” She winks, carefully spreading her skirt a more comforting position on the green grass. “Besides, Lunar is a more fitting name with your surname, Sakuya!”

He growled. “It’s Luno Sakuya, not Lunar…”

“Well I like Lunar better!” She says back, teasingly. Her hands finally release the two drinks she held, placing it between her and Lunar. “Here’s your bubble tea!”

Lunar only gives one glance to his side, seeing the bubbly drink before facing away. “Took you long enough, slowpoke.”

That did it. Steam poured from her ears. “Well, it wouldn’t have if you actually asked for a more normal bubble tea. Besides, who the heck orders Avocado-flavored bubble tea?!”

He flinched. “Well, it’s because of that Bubble tea that we’ve actually meet in the first place. And-“

He hesitates, before continuing. “…And feel in love.

Suddenly, her cheeks grow red. Now it was her turn to turn away. “I-I know.”

And after that, was a long and awkward silence. She fiddled with the tips of her fingers, suddenly feeling anti-social and shy towards her love.

As for Lunar, he only looks away as well, unable to speak. But he knew he had to make the move.

His head wheels back to her. “Nquil…?”

Nquil twitched, but eventually turns back. Behind her pink rimmed glasses, her blue eyes shone nervously. “Y-Yes…?”

At that moment, he could only give her a warming smile. “It’s been so long.”

She then bit her lips. Nquil didn’t know how to respond to that. All she could do, is simply nod, before gazing back into the large grassy field. A cooling breeze rushes by.

“We use to always come by here, at least once a week,” He smiles, “Drinking bubble tea.

“O-Of course” Nquil exclaims, “Besides, this bubble tea is the reason how…”

“How we meet.” Lunar finished. His expression then begins to darken. “But, that was a long time ago. It was before that…accident happened.

Nquil’s hands clenched tightly over her lap, just from hearing that. “I know.”

Her chest begins to tighten, feeling cold sweat run down the back of her neck. Lunars eyes then moved back to her again, saying, “And you do know that you have to move on, right-?”

“NO!!!”She yelled. Right then and there, she bursts out crying. “I don’t want to! It’s not fair, it’s not fair…”

Lunar only watched, as she sobbed wanting to comfort her—but, he knew he couldn’t.

“It’s not fair that I had to lose you!” She cried, tears constantly pouring from her face. “That stupid drunk driver, why didn’t he watch where he was driving?!”

“All I want is for you to come back! Come back to me, Lunar!”

“Ever since we meet, i-it was the first time I’ve ever felt loved! We did everything together, hanged out together, and even share our emotions together! It’s not fair that I had to lose you, it’s not fair! It’s not-“

“You’re lonely now,” Lunar simply concluded. “I know. I wish I could help you now, but I can’t…”

He looks down glumly. “And you already know why.

Nquil only sniffled, trying to wipe dry her weary eyes.

“But listen, “ He then smiled warmly to her. “Even though I may be gone now, that doesn’t mean you can’t love another. I’m letting you move on. Can’t you see that.”

Nquil protested. “B-But I don’t want to-“

“Look,” He then gaze up to the clear blue sky. Nquil does the same, but sees nothing.

“This is the first place we’ve ever met.” He sighs, happily. “And the last place we’ve met. But, that doesn’t mean that this place—drinking bubble tea here is the end for you.”

“Who knows?” He smiles, “There might be a new beginning waiting around the corner.”

Lunar then leans forward, kissing Nquil lightly on the cheek. “Do me a favor. Have a walk or two around the park. Maybe you’ll meet someone new.

Nquil could only snort out a “Fine” before hugging her knees tightly. Her eyes met the toes of her blue-red running shoes.

For a while, only silence filled the premises. The sky begins turning red, almost like a water color-painting left dry in the atmosphere. For who knows how

long Nquil had been seated in the grass, her hair beginning to get ruffled by the breeze.

She sighed. “Lunar…?”

Though there was no response, she said aloud, “I’ll always love you.”

She pushes up the rim of her glasses, before looking back towards Lunar’s direction. But he was gone. Only an empty field surrounded her now.

As for the bubble tea, both drinks were still left there, untouched and still fresh.

Right then and there, Nquil smiled to herself. “Wow, am I growing nuts.” She chuckles to herself, patting herself clean as she got up to leave. Her hands are once again being occupied by the two sets of bubble tea, as she left the park.

Just as she was about to turn a corner, her foreheads meets someone’s chest and she is knocked back.“Ack!”

The anonymous person somewhat falls back. “O-Oh, sorry!”

Before looking up, her eyes became blurry. She knew her glasses had fallen off, yet her hands were full. Crap.

Fortunately, that’s when a hand appears in her vision. And first, she thought it was offered to help her up—but instead, it reaches to the side of her eyes, and her glasses were placed right back in spot again.

Now looking up, she sees a boy, almost same age (o older), wearing a indigo-striped long-sleeve, and brown cargo pants.

“Sorry about that.” He apologizes, now helping Nquil up. “I didn’t see you there.”

She only stares nodding slowly. Suddenly, she felt the urge to leave, and does so immediately.

But before she could take a step away from him, he reaches out once more. “Hey, wait-“

Nquil stops dead on her tracks. “Y-Yes?”

His eyes are focused on the drinks in her hands. “Are those bubble tea?”

She nods, now feeling like a complete idiot. A lone girl holding two drinks, how normal does that sound?

But, he didn’t seem at all rude. Instead, he looked rather excited. “Oh wow! Who’re they for?”

She looks down at them, then back up at him. “T-The mango one’s mine, but the Avacado…”

“So you don’t like avocado-flavored bubble tea, huh.” They boy says, tilting his head. “Mind if I have it?”

It takes a while for Nquil to realize what he’d just said. Her jaw drops.” You like avocado flavored bubble-tea?”

“W-Well yea…” He says, blushing as he scratches the back of his neck. “Took you long enough to notice that there, slowpoke.”

“Hey!” Her bottom lip sticks out in a pout. “If I hadn’t bought this in the first place, then-“

She hesitated, not wanting to go further. “Then…”
Seeing the defeated look in her eyes, the boy quickly finishes with his own guess. Then we wouldn’t have met, huh?

Immediately, her head shot back a surprised look. Somehow, this boy acted familiar. He was just like…him.

“M-My name’s Shuro.” The boy quickly says, cutting off the awkward silence. He then reaches out a hand. “Nice to meet you—“

“Nquil.” She replied with a warm smile, handing him the avocado bubble tea.

He accepts it, grinning. “You know, this is the first time I’ve had avocado-bubble tea in this town. I just moved here, a few hours ago.”

“O-Oh?”

He nodded. “Yea, and to be honest, I’m a bit lost. You live around here, right?”

Nquil nodded, before turning. “If you want a guide, then you got one right here!” She says enthusiastically, with a thumb pointing at herself.

“That’s great!” Shuro laughs, and together they left the park, sipping their bubble tea gleefully.

And this, was both Nquil and Shuro's new beginning.

My map: t/135797

Thank you for reading! :)
Natsu
My sister help me to do this btw orz

SPOILER
Akito was a boy who gave off happiness and joy; he was in love with his senpai Nyquill, the only problem here was that his best friend Sakuya was in love with him too.
-Akito… Akito… Akito!!! –Sakuya yells at him.
Akito looks at her lost –Yes?
-I was asking you if you want to go to “Bubble tea” after school? I want to drink a bubble tea so badly!–she said happily
He refused with the head –I have a meeting after school, I’m really sorry Sakuya-chan
She looked at him dubious -Okay, fine, you owe me one. –went to her seat a little bit mad.
Actually Akito didn’t lied at all. He was going to confess Nyquil after school, he was determined, even if he knew he will not love him back, he was prepared for it.
The bell rang and he went to the rooftop. He wrote a letter to Nyquill and left him at his locker this morning where it said “Meet me at the rooftop after school please -A” he was hoping Nyquil to come.
The door opened and Nyquill came alone with the letter in his hand. –Akito-kun, What’s wrong?
-I LOVE YOU! –Akito yelled
Nyquil blushed –W-what?!
-I LOVE YOU!!!! –Akito yelled louder again
Nyquil ran over to him and cover Akito’s mouth. –Baka! Are you crazy?! Doing this while everyone still here? They can hear you, you know?
Akito moved Nyquil’s hand off his mouth -I-I just wanted to tell you… I don’t care about the others. –Akito smiled
Nyquil all red replied –Thank you… -he turn back and went walking to the door
Akito surprised grabbed his hand and turn him back. –No reply? –he asked.
-No…
-Are you sure…? –Akito felt like the sky was going down to him
Nyquil looked at Akito’s expression -I-I just can’t say I love you back Baka… it’s really hard to me without blushing
Akito got happy and smiled like never before. He grabbed Nyquil’s face and kissed him. –I don’t care if you blush at all –he smiled again –Say it
Nyquill all red obeyed –I-I l-love y-you…
-I love you too ^///^ -he kissed him again really gently.

My map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/94631 :3
Broccoly
rofl sg best
Tur00
I'll try my luck .. and my english , lol

My Story
On a normal day like today..
A guy that was learning english , posted in this thread a story about himself , while he was drinking a bubble tea , probably his last bubble tea..
He posted a message asking a mod for his map.
Some people say that the post was "I don't want to be annoying .. but , I think that this is my last life day ,
my bubble tea is finished and I feel something wrong so..
if someone can mod my map before I die , i'll rest in peace , Thanks"
After he posted that story , Nobody knew about what happened , but some people say that he was killed by Teletubbies Band ..
Nobody knows what really happened ,something about his bubble tea or what happened after that terrible event with the Teletubbies Band..
The only thing that the people know is that , his bubble tea was expired and still nobody has modded his map.

Edited~
i forget the "bubble tea" and My map "fail":c

My Map :3 ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/77994
meiikyuu
HAHAHA
jonathanlfj
SG u win

Now i want to hear about Nyquill's jet lag since thats the missing piece in the topics LS has brainstormed; you seem to have covered the rest already xD

There it is~ and loled at Macbeth quote

Final Edit: ...LS needs to give 5 tickets to you just saying
- Melody
Story of my Life
I walked on a street.. and then! A wild Bubble Tea appeared, i catched and drank it! >w<

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/95568 ~

Thank you :D
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
ok closed
SG have my kids
jonathanlfj

LunarSakuya wrote:

ok closed
SG have my kids
name it Bob plz
pieguyn
SG gets the super mega golden Bob ticket that allows him to travel back through time and use it again every time he uses it
Flower

pieguy1372 wrote:

SG gets the super mega golden Bob ticket that allows him to travel back through time and use it again every time he uses it
Can't like more.
Nyquill
SG seriously needs to get paid to write this shit

"How convenient." RLC remarked. "What kind of device is that?"

"A plot device." Nyquill concluded
creampuff
SG's story was amazing just saying
Yuzeyun
SG wins osu!
Topic Starter
LunarSakuya
Open hahahahahahaha

Topic is Ice
Fycho
hahahaha
Satellite
hahaha
Losertic
-_-
"hahaha..."
↑ him's last voice.

and shot the guy. he's dead. and me...

"damn"

BANG!

"!"

it's 4:44..

oh, well. it's damn dream. yeah?

.......ahhh. so sleepy. zZzZ

open eyes.

it's one dead guy, and zizz in my pants. (this pants was soooo cold, because afraid the killer, and dead guy.)
ah? dream....?? and.. it's real? really?

ahhhhh crap.

.....the gun bullet pierce my head. and my mind is gone.

:P ahhhhh shySHYSHY!. but, I REALLY! REALLY! want your modding

Misawa Sachika - Unite (TV Size) Thank you ;)

ahhhh shy
Silverboxer
I don't think anybody is going to top Losertic's story.
Zero__wind
SPOILER
Ice and bubble tea are couple deep in love with each other
Ice is always so eager to meet bubble tea in the cups
but after every single reunion which is always too short, bubble tea is gone.
Ice could only lonesomely melt itself into tears
AND ↓
SPOILER
that's why I always chew up all the ice in the bubble tea when drinking it `w` si they can reunite again in my stomach~

maybe I should participate in both round 1 and 2 :3

Flask
Iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebeam

Best story

lolshitpostjkjkjkjk
HelloSCV

Flask wrote:

Iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebeam

Best story
I Agree,i really enjoy this

another shit post jkjk
wmtokok
story
hahaha...
one day~~~

oh no...what time is it!?

unnnnnnn...8 o'clock. Say mother

= =

why not call me come back to school?

today is a vacation. Say mother

Yaaa....I can sleep a lot time :)

..........Are you believe this sentence? this is not true. :D Say mother

my feeling :|
My english is not very well :o I hope you can learn this story.

my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/81557
thanks
show more