forum

Progression

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sir plu
I recently got a 300 pp play and got 5 digit as well. I was just wondering if this is decent (I have 200 hours)
I'm also wondering if I should fix my account (bad acc and still have old top plays from 500k+) or if I should hold off on that and improve more on other skillsets like streaming and such.
[darkness]
That is insane improvement lmao, I didnt get my first 300 till I was around 40k rank. If you dont want to hit a wall in the future you should definitely stick to playing mostly high 4 stars/low 5 stars (nomod) and aiming for at least 96% accuracy. Then try to improve your acc on older top plays. Also your top 100 ranges from 60pp to 300pp, that is a huge gap, definitely work on 'filling out' your lower top plays and being more consistent. Lots of high 4 stars are worth close to 200 with good acc.
rematyar
What the actual fuck. That is stupidly fast improvement
Wise Monster
You Hecker
Lilyn
insane improvement :crying:

you should probably improve other skills as well
Choke Easy
Seems good to me. I don't have a 300pp play after 1,000 hours myself.
Joon Yorigami
that's really something, jesus
IryN
Nice play man, You sniped my score on that I think, anyway you can try improving on other skillsets and not hyperfocusing. Basically try not to just play jump maps or just stream maps for your entire session. Try to incorporate other maps in there as well. If you watch someone like DigtalHypno or chocomint's stream. You'll find that they play a lot of different maps that test different skillsets so you might wanna try tech or streams or maybe even speed. Also you should try to play longer maps to help your consistency cuz right now it's not looking too good. Gl on ur improvement :)
Lp9
the power of farm maps
NotRaffi
wtf dude, you're improving faster than me
Topic Starter
sir plu
thank all you guys apparently im improving faster than I thought, basically what im getting from this is to learn other skill sets and fix my account all around, thank you guys :)
Manishh

Choke Easy wrote:

Seems good to me. I don't have a 300pp play after 1,000 hours myself.
Lol but you have 650 SS that's a lot