forum

Idk what's going on

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BRXS
I have played osu mania since 26th october 2020, and im i got 4700pp which puts me at top 12k at the leaderboard ich. I have friends in osu mania that have way less in game time than me, yet have a ridicoulous better position than me, some of which top 500 to 1k in the world. I have 15 days in game time, I play practise maps everyday, jacks, handstreams, stamina etc, and have basicly done so ever since i started osu mania. I have also taken lots of breaks which i know is good for you. How come i not come close to them although i have practised way more? also some of my best scores, like 87% on Tengaku, i have not been able to beat although i set it like 5 months ago, although that was my first time in those 5 months playing it again, but i was still all warmed up and stuff. Please give advice cuz idk what I am doing wrong.
-Andrei-
they probably play other VSRG other than mania. And everyone improves at a different pace, some improve fast and some might take time before getting to the level that they are satisfied with. As for tips I'm not really in any position to tell you anything because you're better than me.
UltraBlack
Everyones improves at a different pace, i also felt like that sometime ago and i'll say that not playing is the best grind, playing mania is like going to gym, you hurt your muscle and after sometime it get better, but if you don't give it time to rest and recover you will be always hurting it and slow your progression, i learned that with study and realised that on my 7k practice where i was getting better without making almost nothing meanwhile in 4k i was getting better really slowly. Also your friends could be just playing offline or playing other vsrg
YeBeaseT21
Keep doing what you're doing and you will gradually see improvement, they might just have skillboosts more often or are generally progressing at a different pace, you won't really need to worry too much as skill doesn't just come by if you want it.