forum

What are some 6*- 7* maps with frequent breaks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maresh
Hey, so I'm an average 6 digit that uses a mouse.

The reason I'm typing this threat is because of mouse-drift; It's making the game so frustrating for me to the point that I've thought about quitting multiple times just cuz of it. I've tried many solutions, like increasing my dpi, changing my hand position etc; but nothing works well enough. The only way for me to play well is having frequent breaks in a map so i can reposition myself.

On that note, do you have any maps, that would meet those requirements? Thanks for help!

Note: I'm not really having fun playing low star maps anymore, even tho I should be at my rank, that's why I'm asking for 6*-7*
iaport
If you find yourself getting bored, try switching to an unfamiliar mod. I know this isn't technically a map, but this has worked for me (about 14 months).
Joon Yorigami
If you're trying to adjust to mouse drift why would you jump straight to 6*-7*? you're just making it harder for yourself really, you're better of playing long low 5* or high 4* maps, try to adjust midgame as well with no breaks/pauses on these maps; that's how I handle mouse drift whether by adjust while doing a spinner or a slow slider, you should always find opportunities to do these.
Manishh
buy a tablet if you can which will make game more enjoyable because the reason i bought tablet was because of mouse drift.
the cheapest + good performance tablet is veikk s640 in my opinion