forum

Profile Review!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dumkinni_
Hello! I just started playing osu at around November of last year and now that I've started to take osu more seriously, i was wondering if someone could review my profile and rate, well, my profile and tell me how my progress is going ^^

(Keep in mind that although there's quite a few farm maps in my top plays, that's because i've been trying to practice jumps lately, i'm actually pretty decent at bursts and streams)
[darkness]
Your profile is looking really good! Lots of your upper top plays have good acc which is nice to see. Though judging by your lower top plays, and your recent plays, the acc is struggling on lots of 4 star/insane diffs. I would keep playing mostly 3 stars, and always aiming for 96+ acc. Overall your progess looks great, just be sure to play different types of maps, and dont play too far out of your comfort zone. Once your comfortable with getting good acc on most types of high 3*/low 4* then maybe try fixing your B ranks and lower acc top plays. Profile looks very good considering rank/playtime though!

7/10
IryN
Pretty ok profile. Good acc for your rank and a lot of S ranks as well. I think it would be best if you tried to push your limits more. No one really cares if you have low acc at mid to low 6 digit. Try playing harder maps and going out of your comfort zone. Longer maps would also help a lot with consistency which improves acc and nerve management so try to play that more often. Don't push yourself to play too much tho. Try focusing on having fun over trying to improve. That's pretty much it.

6/10
NotRaffi
How are you better than me in almost every way wtf 9/10
Topic Starter
Dumkinni_

IryN wrote:

Pretty ok profile. Good acc for your rank and a lot of S ranks as well. I think it would be best if you tried to push your limits more. No one really cares if you have low acc at mid to low 6 digit. Try playing harder maps and going out of your comfort zone. Longer maps would also help a lot with consistency which improves acc and nerve management so try to play that more often. Don't push yourself to play too much tho. Try focusing on having fun over trying to improve. That's pretty much it.

6/10
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate it! And you're right, i do need to push myself out of my comfort zone lol, luckily i've actually been trying to do that more lately ^^
IryN

Dumkinni wrote:

IryN wrote:

6/10
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate it! And you're right, i do need to push myself out of my comfort zone lol, luckily i've actually been trying to do that more lately ^^
No problem! Feel free to pm me if you need any help with improvement.
Lilyn
prowofile review!

Symbols:
(*) Comments
(-) Ehh..
(+) Good points!
(%) Suggestions

- low acc fc's
- ALL farm maps in top plays
* its understandable but all of them are farm maps, try diversifying your skillset

+ you have some semblance of muscle memory (how to aim and tap this specific pattern, etc.)
+ this is good, you're taking steps to improve

* moving into 4*s huh?
* good luck!
* struggling with slider intense maps huh?

% try passing every 4* map you have (its okay if you can't do it), then try getting good acc on 3*s
% you'll notice an accuracy or combo boost on the 3*
% do that every single osu session
Topic Starter
Dumkinni_

Lilyn wrote:

prowofile review!

Symbols:
(*) Comments
(-) Ehh..
(+) Good points!
(%) Suggestions

- low acc fc's
- ALL farm maps in top plays
* its understandable but all of them are farm maps, try diversifying your skillset

+ you have some semblance of muscle memory (how to aim and tap this specific pattern, etc.)
+ this is good, you're taking steps to improve

* moving into 4*s huh?
* good luck!
* struggling with slider intense maps huh?

% try passing every 4* map you have (its okay if you can't do it), then try getting good acc on 3*s
% you'll notice an accuracy or combo boost on the 3*
% do that every single osu session

Aaaaa so sorry for never seeing this T_T

Thank you so much for the feedback, though. I really appreciate it! I'll be sure to keep everything you've said in mind ^^
Voidedosu
You missed the [/size] in your !Supporter page. For your little side comment about playing Catch over Osu. Also, is Mystic Messenger a Korean Mahnwa? It looks like it's in that style.

As for the rest of your profile, everybody else said what I would've said. Just don't be afraid to step outside your comfort in either mode.
Manishh

Voidedosu wrote:

You missed the [/size] in your !Supporter page. For your little side comment about playing Catch over Osu. Also, is Mystic Messenger a Korean Mahnwa? It looks like it's in that style.

As for the rest of your profile, everybody else said what I would've said. Just don't be afraid to step outside your comfort in either mode.
Yeah i also noticed that XD
Topic Starter
Dumkinni_

manishmathur wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

Yeah i also noticed that XD

Voidedosu wrote:

OH YEAH I DID NOTICE THAT LOL, whenever i tried to fix it, the [/size] wouldn't work D:

And about the mystic messenger thing, YES,, and no. It was originally a (free) mobile game for both android and ios, then early 2020 it got a manhwa called "The Invitation of the Mystic Messenger" ^^ I dont suggest reading the manhwa until you play the game since a few of the things wont make complete sense near the end, but both are really good and i recommend getting into them if you have the time!

ty btw :)