forum

Warmups

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pokerty6969
Recently, I've noticed that my fingers gradually start hurting if I just start playing my normal maps without warming up (I've tested a bit and noticed that if I play some easier songs first it usually doesn't hurt at all later on). Since this is the case, I wanted to ask for some good warmup songs for my level (I can fc up to 4.4 stars and I don't go above 4.6* with the exception of some special occasions). I don't really know what kind of warmup songs are typically played either (like burst maps or jump maps). Please help me pick some songs and thank you.

-As a sidenote, as of now my warmups consist of 4.01-4.2* maps
Manishh
I don't play specific map for warm up but what i do is play 2-3 2 star maps and then switch to few long bursty 4star maps.

The reason you should play 2 star map is to control your finger like sometimes you click early it will prevent it

And in my opinion best warm up map is which is long, have burst and you are kinda comfortable with it. Playing map are too hard for you will just make you not able to control your finger
Topic Starter
pokerty6969

manishmathur wrote:

I don't play specific map for warm up but what i do is play 2-3 2 star maps and then switch to few long bursty 4star maps.

The reason you should play 2 star map is to control your finger like sometimes you click early it will prevent it

And in my opinion best warm up map is which is long, have burst and you are kinda comfortable with it. Playing map are too hard for you will just make you not able to control your finger
Alr ty