forum

[Looking for Poolers/Sheeters] Hidden Havoc! - STD 6 Digit HD Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Waterlemon
Hello hello! I am dawn (supreme water) and after hosting a super fun and successful battle royale, I’m going to be hosting my first proper tournament, Hidden Havoc!

The format will be 2v2, teams of 3. With qualifiers, and then starting at ro32.

This tournament will have special pools that feature the Hidden mod on every map. The rank range will be 90k+ or 100k+, featuring pools from 4.4-5.2 or 5.3*. Mod pools will include AR9 HD, AR8 HD, HDHR, HDDT, EZHD, and HTHD. All these specs are possible to change after we see how pooling goes.

I’m making this forum post to recruit pooling and sheeting-related staff. This includes the positions:
Graphics Designer
Sheeters
Mappool Selectors (prior experience required)
Mappoolers
Playtesters

For poolers and playtesters, competency at the HD mod is recommended. Pools shouldn’t be regular NM pools with HD slapped on it, the HD mod should have a significant effect on the player’s experience of every map.

We will recruit staff for other positions (referees, streamers, etc.) later. If you’re interested in a different position, feel free to join the discord server and we’ll keep you updated!

I’m aiming to have all mappools completed by the end of player registrations (to spread out my workload). Of course, during the tournament, we can still edit the pools from player feedback, but I’d like to have the pools 90% ready by the time the tournament starts. Currently I’m hoping to have qualifiers held in early-mid December.

If you’re interested:
Join the discord server here (staff application form is in #links)

Thanks for your help everyone! Look forward to working with you :)
Numero_Zer0e
Make it 90k+ so I can play.
RealKorean

Numero_Zer0e wrote:

Make it 90k+ so I can play.
fr
Overladsc
no plz so we don't lose to numero
Joon Yorigami
wtf hd tournament
Indecipherable
Staff for Dawn shes really cool :D
Ixcors
Staff for Dawn she's really cool :D
MehlsackX
make it 70k+, Im begging you
VonaAteSandwich
No hdfl pool 🛌
CuftaJunior
is this danganronpa reference???
Clarz

MehlsackX wrote:

make it 70k+, Im begging you
shut up deranker
[Daryl]
Discord Link is invalid...aka probs expired
Topic Starter
-Waterlemon

[Daryl] wrote:

Discord Link is invalid...aka probs expired
oops, sorry about that, i edited the forum post with the new link! :)