can I make 2 taiko GD ?Err.. Sorry not accepting any GD for this map :/
[Colours]Thx for modding! :3
Combo1 : 85,170,255
Combo2 : 255,91,91
Combo3 : 0,183,91
Combo4 : 255,154,53
try these colours aight fixed colour in all diffs owo
00:01:324 (4) - add finish fixed
00:07:117 (1,2,3,4,5) - try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1182097 did it kinda owo
00:13:945 (2,3,4,5,6) - same as 00:07:117 (1,2,3,4,5) - , make a stat will be better I prefer this one tho OAO imo better with music
00:15:393 (1) - add finish fixed
00:31:428 (6) - add whistle fixed
00:37:117 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1182120 the rythm here is a bit meeh to do this
00:59:772 (6) - change slider to note, and add a 1/2 slider on 00:59:876 (7) - did own changes
01:05:048 (1) - add finish fixed
01:16:428 (5,1) - add somethings between here? kinda like this break that the vocal offers
01:36:910 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - make a hexagon? I like the messy jumps Í´m using ><
01:11:669 (1) - Ya could actually bend this a bit more and make it blanket the end of (3)
My intention wasn't really to blanket there so the 3 is placed a bit to the right.
01:54:703 (1) - Move bit left? :3 the overlap looks a bit ugly
I wanted the 1 to be on the center line. The overlap isn't so bad to me, I'd like to leave as is.
- 00:05:462 (1) - NC is not useless so delete it because the Rhythm not changing
- 00:18:703 (1) - ^
- 00:21:600 (7) - just little suggestion here :
I'd like to leave it like this, it's more interesting and beautiful for me.
- 00:33:600 (2) - don't curve it?
- 00:33:600 (2) - x:252 for the straight
I think I prefer the flow when it's curved here.
- 00:58:014 (4,1) - Blanket nicer?
- 01:17:876 (5) - same suggestion like 00:21:600 (7)
This placement seems better for me :\
- 02:01:324 (1) - Wave slider?? oh please change it into new shape
I like the wave slider ;_;
- 02:13:945 (4) - Stack nicer
- :3 done. My skill to mod BAT's diff is Lv.3