forum

Separate Hover Select and Hover Return [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
varq
I don't know if those are what they are called, but anyway,

In Song Select, there is a "Hover Actions" check box, and when checked, Songs will be selected when hovered over (Hover Select) and when moved off the song list, the song will return to the selected song on the list (Hover Return).

For me, I don't like Hover Select, but I do like Hover Return, so can these be separated, instead of just Hover Actions?
anonymous_old
I was wondering why this was.

Suppawrt.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cyanberryio

LuigiHann wrote:

I don't know if the Hover Return even needs to be a toggle... Should be always on as far as I can imagine
I always liked it this way, this is how it was before. I don't like Hover Select but Hover Return is a plus.

+support
Echo
It took me a while to realise what this topic was on about >.>

Definitely hover return should always be on imo.
peppy

LuigiHann wrote:

I don't know if the Hover Return even needs to be a toggle... Should be always on as far as I can imagine
I MADE IT A TOGGLE BECAUSE PEOPLE BITCHED ABOUT IT.

Hard to win, eh?
I think I'll just turn it back on permanently and the minority can deal with it.
LuigiHann

peppy wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Hard to win, eh?
I think I'll just turn it back on permanently and the minority can deal with it.
I only saw people bitch about hover select, which I agree is annoying. If people bitched about hover return then they are dumb.
cyanberryio

LuigiHann wrote:

peppy wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Hard to win, eh?
I only saw people bitch about hover select, which I agree is annoying. If people bitched about hover return then they are dumb.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12542

Just leaving that there. >.> How it got added to Hover Actions.
Hyperworm
*peers at LuigiHann*
:P

Well, in that thread I was mainly commenting from a design principles point of view. *shrugs*
I do think Hover Return is odd (especially if Hover Select is disabled .-.) but it's not that big a deal for me.
As long as I have my tablet support back I'm happy :lol:
Gens

mattyu007 wrote:

Yes