13.04%
Dave Strider
34.78%
Jade Harley
21.74%
Total votes: 23
show more
YTYuyu

my favorite moment in Homestuck hands down.
Low
izzydemon
you have made the best thread possible

i shall now dance

momp
oh also i love john egbert i even cosplayed that guy
tieff
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOMESTUCK
creampuff
I'm surprised that there wasn't a Homestuck thread made already. But yeah, HOMESTUUUUUUCK.
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
i swear if you people who posT HERE POST IMAGES WITH NO BACKGROUNDS AND THEY"RE NOT TRANSPARENT I'M SUING YOU ALL

tieff
i swear if you people who posT HERE POST IMAGES WITH NO BACKGROUNDS AND THEY"RE NOT TRANSPARENT I'M SUING YOU ALL
Jinxy
I'll be quite blunt here, the way this current thread has progressed is probably one of the few reasons why some people dislike the homestuck fandom

So for a shitty conversation starter, how do you think homestuck will end?
Birdy
I swear to god I'm going to punch the person who removed my post.
izzydemon
was going to make a cool post about the "how do you think homestuck will end" stuff and snb ninja'd me

argh
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
to be honest i don't know what the huss has up his sleeve but it's bound to be a good ending!

ps this thread is now scourge sister related so post pictures of them guys ok. uvu

momp
when terezi stabbed vriska my friend and i shed tears and held a funeral for her via skype.
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
oh my god when that happened i was really shocked tbh because i thought the doomed timeline was gonna happen but damn terezi actually managed to pull through and kill her. i salute her but damn vris. i fucking love vriska damn it //sobs

edit: the lack of quality posts in this thread and not many homestucks upsets me.

YTYuyu
YES that moment surprised the living hell out of me because i'll be honest, that would be in the back of my mind and i would never think that Terezi would kill Vriska, also when Nepeta got killed by Gamzee, i was like crying omg ;____;

momp
honestly tho when karkat and terezi died in the doomed timeline that had a bigger impact on me because at the time they were my otp. (and karkat is my child)
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
everything's better with a little more vriska ok

thelewa
VRISKA IS FUCKING IRREDEEMABLE AND TEREZI DID NOTHING WRONG
izzydemon

thelewa wrote:

hi lewa
Topic Starter
Elly-chan

thelewa wrote:

remember that you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero!!!!!!!!

momp
there's always the argument of whether vriska's death was just or not. i guess i'll just say that, even though she apologized and felt bad for what she did, it doesn't erase the fact that she did it.

this is turning into Discuss Vriska 101
tieff
I'm wondering if "trolls speech pattern thingy" is hard to read only for not native speakers? I mean some of them are okay, but others... God.
Jinxy
Well mituna is pretty hard to read
creampuff

Jinxy wrote:

Well mituna is pretty hard to read
Yes.
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
i didn't get to mituna yet but his quirk looks really hard so bluh. not sure how i'm gonna read his conversations.

momp wrote:

this is turning into Discuss Vriska 101
i am the thread op. i believe vriska is amazing. she is my favorite. i love vriska. heNCEFORTH, WE SHALL TALK ABOUT VRISKA.

creampuff
I guess I'm down with that.

HERE'S A VRISKA 4 ELLY

Topic Starter
Elly-chan
Low
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/104251

wip homestuck map
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/101804

finished homosuck map
jyu
why so many vriska

and bless this thread
izzydemon

Elly-chan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/101804

finished homosuck map
beautiful rank pls

AlpacaCokelat wrote:

why so many vriska

and bless this thread
because vriska is the best
Topic Starter
Elly-chan

AlpacaCokelat wrote:

why so many vriska
why not

momp
i was making a beatmap of 'play the wind' but i. stopped. a long time ago. (and now i want to make one with 'flare')
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
you should continue it man, i wanna map some other homestuck stuff as well in the future

ps mini thread bump + favorite troll everybody? UwU
thelewa
my favourite troll is caliborn even though he's not a troll
izzydemon

thelewa wrote:

my favourite troll is caliborn even though he's not a troll
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
i like vriska and aranea pfft keepin it simple
creampuff
horuss and equius because horses
momp
i love karkat vantas so much i think he will be the only homestuck character i care for long after it ends
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
bump