forum

How to get better at 7k?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AmazingELT
Yeah, I suck.
-Andrei-
playing more is the best thing to do in order to improve but you can start by playing beginner 7k maps and downloading 7k training maps. This worked out for me here then gradually play harder maps, when I started playing I pretty much struggled with the spacebar. After playing for a week I got used to it. People told me to start by playing easy convert maps but for me it didn't really work out but hey it might work for you, its good to learn 7k during the early stages. GL!
DeltaNami
It really does come down to playing more at the end of the day, but there is more to it.

When I started 7k, I was already pretty good at 4k and didn't have the same motivation for 7k. However, just start out slowly and watch the improvement. The first week was a struggle as I tried to play with other fingers. After that, it was doing that but faster.

Also, the best motivator is improvement. That's a good thing too, because improvement is very common in the early stages. After a while of that, you'll find it more fun and enjoy challenging yourself more and more. You'll play the maps that you want to play. Nowadays, I find myself playing more 7k than 4k tbh.

All in all, do 7k if you want to do 7k, and have fun.