Topp 10 norske osu!standard spillere 2012-2013

posted
Total Posts
show more
CXu
p/2482808

Still need people to commentate! If you're up to the task, poke me~
Amedis
Can I subliminally tell everyone of my love for presiGNdent through some commentary? Objectively, I promise.
CXu
Sure why not.
Princess Zoom

CXu wrote:

CtB:
1. Zerzxes
Possibly a 2nd CtB player? If you know any that would fit here aaaand is decent at CtB and everything.
how about kiwikun for 2nd ctb player
Zerzxes

MrZoom wrote:

CXu wrote:

CtB:
1. Zerzxes
Possibly a 2nd CtB player? If you know any that would fit here aaaand is decent at CtB and everything.
how about kiwikun for 2nd ctb player
How about kiwikun for #1?

Zerzxes wrote:

How about kiwikun for #1?
Aww, no, then I'd feel terrible. :(
CXu
awwshiet haha. Well anyhow, I still need commentators in general, so anyone feel like it?
Also, I guess some discussion about Kiwikun and whatever (since he did get that fairly late, so it's a bit out of the timescope this video is supposed to cover)
Zerzxes
Yeah the vote was over way earlier. But in skill the difference between me and kiwikun and me is that he plays HD and I do not, so he's better.(only juding by country ranks tho)
Hey, don't sweat anything, would be cool if I even got in as #2 there, :D
Mecha Seagull
Kiwikun for #1. My opinion, since he actually is #1. (let's trust the PP system)
Topic Starter
-GN
I think Kiwikun would work better as #2, seeing as during the time of the voting I'm not sure if he even played CtB actively.
Basically the time scope argument.
I agree, GN, I did start playing after this thread was created, and don't feel that comfortable being #1.
Topic Starter
-GN
So I guess that's that? CXu, your opinion on the matter please :D
CXu
Sounds reasonable.
Kiwikun, send me a replay you're proud of/think is cool/whatever through forum-pm, as well as your skin~
Okay, sweet. :D I don't really have any that looks downright amazing, but I'll send you what I got. :)
CXu
As there seems to be a lack of interest in actually commenting people (as in commentators), we might as well drop the whole thing and just go with an uncommented video.

If you happen to be strongly against this; then do me a favor and actually commentate on someone.
I'll be giving this a little time for response, but seeing as people are waiting on the video, this is probably how I'll go, unless yeah, the above.
Princess Zoom

CXu wrote:

just go with an uncommented video.
im ok with this
Nyari

MrZoom wrote:

CXu wrote:

just go with an uncommented video.
im ok with this
I'm okay with that too
Liiraye
You can't break tradition guys, man the eff up and say a few lines lol
KinomiCandy
Wow, Shoe stop being lazy and do some commentary yourself too instead of dropping the whole thing.
I don't give a damn if your English sucks or not just do it. That also go to the people out there.

I already did mine, so yeah. But yeah, if people are going to be like this then okay. Can't be helped. >:(
Kotayo
write the manusscript for me and i can do one

i would write one myself but i have no idea what to say about the ppl that are still without commentators as i really only know enough about CXu but Kinomi did his so...
boat
Like how many were you planning on? I don't see why you would need more than like five or so.

Cut it down to a reasonable number and I'll consider doing one.
Topic Starter
-GN
Looking at the list, it's just a matter of persuading a couple people into actually doing it - we're only missing kinomi which could definitely be done by cxu, and we need commentary for ctb and o!m 4k, which MIGHT be a problem. Maybe scream at oscar and kiwikun to do that, i don't know about any other norwegian, swedish or danish players to be honest.
CXu

-GN wrote:

Looking at the list, it's just a matter of persuading a couple people into actually doing it - we're only missing kinomi which could definitely be done by -GN, and we need commentary for ctb and o!m 4k, which MIGHT be a problem. Maybe scream at oscar and kiwikun to do that, i don't know about any other norwegian, swedish or danish players to be honest.
Fixed.
I COULD try commentating Zerz, however I would need some time to see his replays, so if Zerz could send me a few of his replays, like 4-5, I think it would be fine.

Also if anyone has any tips on commentating, please let me know. :)
Topic Starter
-GN

Kiwikun wrote:

I COULD try commentating Zerz, however I would need some time to see his replays, so if Zerz could send me a few of his replays, like 4-5, I think it would be fine.

Also if anyone has any tips on commentating, please let me know. :)
Type up some stuff in a notepad, get your microphone, clear your throat, and record yourself saying it over and over until you find something you're happy with, and/or you do it without mistakes.

CXu wrote:

-GN wrote:

be done by -GN
Fixed.
well, i was considering the fact that you actually have some experience, that you actually know the guy, and that i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it.
kriers

-GN wrote:

i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it.
I haven't even watched the top25 video because of my voice.
CXu

-GN wrote:

well, i was considering the fact that you actually have some experience, that you actually know the guy, and that i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it.
I barely know how he plays though, since I rarely spectate anyone at all. "And that i have a voice that makes me cringe every time i hear it."

CXu wrote:

I barely know how he plays
Experiencing the same here. :x
There is no way for me to commentate on Zerzxes, I apologize.
Topic Starter
-GN
Seeing as the search for people willing to comment leads nowhere, i propose the three people missing get a microphone and comment on themselves - strengths, weaknesses, what people like about you as a player that got you the place in the video and whatever.

I will not let the commentary go.

e: you know what, i'm probably just going to comment on kinomi myself. ): provided i get some alone time at my mother's place during the weekend.
Princess Zoom

-GN wrote:

Seeing as the search for people willing to comment leads nowhere, i propose the three people missing get a microphone and comment on themselves - strengths, weaknesses, what people like about you as a player that got you the place in the video and whatever.
I like this idea
Zerzxes
Sorry about not sending replays. But I'm really busy at the moment. I would commentate someone but I don't have the time to write something.
Any updates and/or estimated time for release?
Plaxix

Kiwikun wrote:

Any updates and/or estimated time for release?
What he said.
CXu
Nyari
why isnt -gn #1? voting for corrupt norway right now
Chokladboll
-gn should be #1 in every gamemode
Dagsvik11
Jeg er ganske flink , sikkert top 10 :P