Total Posts
show more

MrZoom wrote:

kimmie be nice
Are you implying she isnt?
Dolphin

-GN wrote:

Man, you guys are a bunch of lazy procrastinators \:D/
Regarding MillhioreF though, I'd rather keep him as a honorary mention of sorts, possibly having a spot at the end of the video as well(although that's up to CXu) so we can have an extra spot in the video for some otyer norwegian.
This is only an opinion of mine, though, so some input on the matter would be great. :)
To answer this:
A little spot in the end or inbetween everything would be really nice and allows for people to be on the list if they are 1 special perk.
(btw imo if you put honorable mentions between 4 and 3 would be awesome because that would create more tension for top 3.)
Zumori
#1: kriers
#2: CXu
#3: KinomiCandy
#4: Zumi
#5: MrZoom
#6: 3145926535897
#5: Mrs Sparrow 0w0
#7: Dashie
#8: _-[Sakai-kun]-_
#9: Dazzy
#10: Helliio

;w; non-mainstream people should be noticed too?
CXu
Okay, votes have been counted and all that fun stuff.
I'm thinking of including Taiko, CtB and o!m players as well, though putting up a voting for that would be quite tedious and probably not worth it, sooo:

Taiko:
1. KinomiCandy
2. agu

CtB:
1. Zerzxes
Possibly a 2nd CtB player? If you know any that would fit here aaaand is decent at CtB and everything.

osu!mania 7k:
1. BigMouthDog
2. Dazzy

osu!mania 4k:
1. Staiain
2. oscar

Also having honorary mentions to MillhioreF and Danzai.

I discussed this with a few people in #Skandi, so yeah, tell me if the list up there is bad, hurrdurr or if anything should be changed or whatever. If everything checks out with people, I'll probably go with this.
I have no idea how to fit everything into a single video though, so I'll have to figure that out later, haha.
Dolphin

CXu wrote:

Taiko:
1. KinomiCandy
I thought Kinomi retired from Taiko? o.o
kriers

Dolphin wrote:

CXu wrote:

Taiko:
1. KinomiCandy
I thought Kinomi retired from Taiko? o.o
he still has scores from autumn 2012 and spring 2013 so he's eligible.
CXu
Oh yeah, should we include commentary?
And if so, for Top3 or Top5 ? I'm thinking Top5 might be a bit much since there're only 10 players anyway.
Also, any commentary needed for the other modes, or osu!standard only.
Hurr.
Topic Starter
-GN
I guess that depends on how many people with a total lack of shame we can find to do the commentary for us, wouldn't it?

(I don't want to. D:)

e: I personally think we should include commentary for the top 5, if only because the viewers will get to know three other people, as we've heard about the two best players twice already(they had commentary in the top 13 2011-12 skandi list as well as the top 8 norwegian list 2010-2011).
Dolphin

CXu wrote:

Oh yeah, should we include commentary?
And if so, for Top3 or Top5 ? I'm thinking Top5 might be a bit much since there're only 10 players anyway.
Also, any commentary needed for the other modes, or osu!standard only.
Hurr.
Top 3 should have commentary imo. Doing Half is a bit much :p
Also I think for the other modes we should rather just do #1 with commentary to keep somewhat of a balance.

-GN wrote:

e: I personally think we should include commentary for the top 5, if only because the viewers will get to know three other people, as we've heard about the two best players twice already(they had commentary in the top 13 2011-12 skandi list as well as the top 8 norwegian list 2010-2011).
I agree with -GN on this, it would be much more interesting to hear some about the other players and not just kriers and CXu again^^
CXu
crap, masterplan revealed.
kriers
in this episode, I'm going to talk about how CXu eats meat balls...

for breakfast!
KinomiCandy
i best commentator because cxu forced me to do it last year
Topic Starter
-GN
Maybe CXu and kriers could write commentary for themselves, just to put a spin on things. I'd be interested in hearing that. :D
Amedis
I could do commentary, although I have the shittiest of microphones, and when the fuck did my points of view become reasonable?
kriers

-GN wrote:

Maybe CXu and kriers could write commentary for themselves, just to put a spin on things. I'd be interested in hearing that. :D
no thanks. Can't brag about myself without puking.

Norwegian spirit.
Dazzy
What if, every player says hi and present their own replay?
Zerzxes
Atleast have commentary for the top 3 osu standard players. I really enjoy commentaries :3
Please don't do commentaries for other gamemodes>.>
kriers
since I already did commentary on CXu, I'd like to do commentary on Ivaz assuming he's #3

though of course if enough people would like to comment the top3, I don't mind stepping aside, either
CXu
Speaking of commentaries, norsk or English?
KinomiCandy
ENGLISH COUNT ME IN THEN :D
Topic Starter
-GN
we do nothing but speak english around here anyway so i guess. maybe our scandinavian comrades can understand it better too!
Nyari
pls do norwayian plz and add subtitles XDDD

do english
CXu
Works for me with English. Now then, I guess most people want TOP5 comments, opposed to TOP3, because else it'll be lol cxrierscomments. (I didn't check, but I assume so, and it kinda makes sense, haha). Anyhow, I'll be needing commentators for:

-GN, <--- Amedis
ivaz, <--- kriers
kriers, <--- Millhi
Kinomicandy
and me <--- KinomiOkashi
(in no particular order). Spoilered because SPOILERS.
If you're up for commenting on any of them, poke me, and I'll put you on and tell you their ranking on the video (so you don't go "and that's why he deserves a #3... wait is he #3?")

Of course, you'll have to know a bit about the player you're commenting, how they play, etc. so make sure you don't pick someone you have no idea about!

Some words for the #1 of the other modes would be cool as well:

Taiko - Kinomicandy <--- Dolphin
CtB - Zerzxes
o!m 7k - BigMouthDog <--- Dazzling Dazzy will comment!
o!m 4k - Staiain

Those who comment here should have some knowledge with the game mode and their community as well as knowing the players etc.
Also yes Nomi will get commented on twice because pro.

If something sounds wrong/off here, poke me.
Wulfzz

Zumori wrote:

#8: _-[Sakai-kun]-_
Why am I in there? ._."
Dazzy
I can cover 7k
CXu
'kay.
KinomiCandy
I can cover See Ex You because he's a cool guy and a taikobro
CXu
'kay.
CXu

oscar wrote:

Men jeg spiller bare osu mode :/
Er decent i mania pga stepmania skilles men jeg spiller nesten aldri så blir ikke noe god på det.
Så har ingen bra replays Yo.
Så herpderp om ingen andre folk funker for 4k, blir det bare staiain der.
CXu
I'll try to get this done soon, but ehh, all this stuff happening around uni the first 2 weeks is like, notimeforanything.
Zerzxes
No rush! :)
MillhioreF
I'll commentate kriers maybe
thelewa
I could commentate in Norwegian
Kanye West

thelewa wrote:

and jesse too plz
Zerzxes

Kanye West wrote:

thelewa wrote:

and jesse too plz
Do this. The world needs it!
Saten
Would be interesting to hear it in their native language.
jesse1412

Kanye West wrote:

thelewa wrote:

and jesse too plz
I will do this.
Nyari

jesus1412 wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

and jesse too plz

this will be worse than the german video .-.
thelewa
you mean better
show more