forum

Kazuyii Cup: 3V3 Tournament. Rank Range (999K-100k) (CLOSED)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kazuyii
This is a 3v3, teams of 6, double elimination, Rank (999K-100K), osu! standard tournament!
Score v2 and NF will be enforced in matches.

Rules:
  1. Any disrespect towards refs during a match will result in a forfeit. I will not tolerate players giving my refs a hard time. If you have problems with how the refs are doing things, please contact myself (HitomiChan_) or a tourney admin.
  2. Bracket match reschedules must be submitted at least 24 hours before the initial match time. Exceptions will only occur if there is an emergency (e.g. sudden family stuff, power outages, etc) and if there is a ref willing to take the match.
  3. Failure to show up to a match within 10 minutes after the initial start time will result in a forfeit. No if ands or buts.
  4. If a team takes more than 2 minutes to pick/ban a map during the match, their pick/ban will be abandoned (a point will be awarded to the opposing team if a pick was skipped). (refs may be lenient about timings but please try your best to follow this rule!)
  5. Teams may not double pick or double ban from the same mod pool (except NM)
  6. If someone disconnects from the match less than 30 seconds in (approximately), the match will be aborted and restarted. This may only happen once per team per match. If it happens again the match will continue with 0 points from said player(s).
-Registration is through the discord,If you are looking to become staff dm me on discord (Kazuyii#0002)

-There will be no screening

-Dates Will come out soon for the matches soon but
Registration will close on the 3rd of October

-Link for registration https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeERD6E0x_N2GhxtpRqzuSY_3sLyAR6LtxlYQODGEyPv5Aqcw/viewform
Matches- Qualifers, Ro32, Ro16, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Finals, Grand finals

Discord Link- https://discord.gg/b72csPbg2Y

(I am still new to this so be patient with some stuff)
DraconoiderD
Staff registrations open: ?
Player & team registrations open: ?
All registrations close: ?
Screening: ?
tarrigan
"If a team takes more than 2 minutes to pick/ban a map during the match, their pick/ban will be abandoned (a point will be awarded to the opposing team if a pick was skipped)."

Damn we being harsh as hell with being slightly late lol
Nekomiya Hinata
ok but how to register ?
Lilyn
huh, register? discord?
NotRaffi
seems fun but I suck
tarrigan

NotRaffi wrote:

seems fun but I suck
just suck less
Lilyn