forum

Why are there so many inactive osu players?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Quixor-
There is only around 1.5-2 million players that actually play the game in the slightest out of the around 18 million registered users, why is that so?
ClevelandsMyBro
they realised how shit this game really is
WitherMite
The game is nearly 2 decades old.
Zelzatter Zero
1. timezone is a bitch
2. ppl have preferences. you can't just expected them to play osu forever
3. abraker must sing I Want It That Way
Nuuskamuikkunen

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

they realised how shit this game really is
Julian_Kaiser

-Quixor- wrote:

There is only around 1.5-2 million players that actually play the game in the slightest out of the around 18 million registered users, why is that so?
The world has had more than possibly 100 billion births of human beings, but only 7 billion actually (currently) live in this world,
why is that so?
ClevelandsMyBro

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

The world has had more than possibly 100 billion births of human beings, but only 7 billion actually (currently) live in this world,
why is that so?
people die
Julian_Kaiser

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

why is that so?
people die
which exactly answers this thread.
ClevelandsMyBro

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

why is that so?
people die
very intelectual way of thinking. so by that logic, everyone who quit the internet is considered dead apparently.
Asian Warlord
This game is boring as hell
Julian_Kaiser

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

why is that so?
people die
very intelectual way of thinking. so by that logic, everyone who quit the internet is considered dead apparently.
not to be taken in a literal sense, but what i intended was, 'not everyone who joins the game continues to live it.'
Nuuskamuikkunen

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

why is that so?
people die
Well, dead people cannot access the internet so...
- Marco -
They found the secret ending of osu! where the client doesn't say "See you next time!"
Nuuskamuikkunen

- Marco - wrote:

They found the secret ending of osu! where the client doesn't say "See you next time!"
If you lower the effect volume to 0% and you exit the game, you can exit the game without hearing "See you next time"
YyottaCat

eblf2013 wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

If you lower the effect volume to 0% and you exit the game, you can exit the game without hearing "See you next time"
I always have effect volume at 0% LOL.
Arctos Sagittario
I don't turn on effect though

plus a good amount of people left the game before the intro was implemented

additionally there're people created account, played for half an hour, then decided the game is not for them and left for good. Probably more than half of the inactive accounts are like this

multiaccount that's not yet banned is probably the other half?
NotRaffi

YyottaCat wrote:

I always have effect volume at 0% LOL.
monster
abraker

WitherMite wrote:

The game is nearly 2 decades old.
you have a significant rounding error in your math
Zelzatter Zero
4 years left and osu will be of drinking age.

damn I feel old.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

4 years left and osu will be of drinking age.

damn I feel old.
Or 2 or 7 depending on the country.
show more