forum

Blushing's Taiko Modding Queue!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blushing
Hopefully starting this up again with full steam ahead!

You can either post your map and what you want to this link below, or you can do it in the comments below. Please don't post on both. However, if you post on the link then make sure to "bump" the thread so that I can check.

My Taiko Modding Queue

Hey all!
Pretty excited to be getting back into the mapping/modding side of Taiko once again. Still learning and still wanting to help out the taiko community. Don't be afraid to reject, accept, or ignore my modding as it can be ignorant/inexperienced at times due to the nature of a new queue and a new modder.

This thread will be NM/m4m, If you want a m4m then make sure to mod this one. Thanks and very much appreciated.
If you would like for me to do a GD on your map, please tell me which one or my choice! I will most likely pick Kantan - Muzukashii

*Artists/Songs that will have top priority for mapping - Sana, SOUND VOLTEX III, Aimer, HoneyWorks, Baby Metal,

• 1. I am somewhat new to this and therefore I don't trust myself to mod anything higher than what I can comfortably play (which is muzukashii)

2. Any length is alright with me, just know that the longer the map/song the longer the modding will take, but I shall try and make it prompt.

3. BPM tends to not be such an issue as long as it is not absurd... <240...

4. Try to give me completed mapsets, I don't want to mod something that isn't complete. Although, I will mod regardless.

5. Short songs are okay!!

6. Don't be afraid to post! I am really friendly and I am very willing to get to know those who I modded for!

7. Don't get mad at me if I say a lot of things you may not agree with in a mod, it is my opinion on the map.

8. If you don't agree with something, then I'd love a reason as to why you dont agree with it. Also, don't think that my opinion is better than yours! I am learning and can only mod with my experience in taiko and the ranking criteria!

9. No marathon maps will be modded here.
I want to get better at modding and mapping for Taiko and the best way in my mind is to go head strong into the choice.
arcpotato
bump
0gg
bump
gaston_2199
bump
Prominent
BUMP
-Flashlight-
a
Skylish
beatmapsets/1546280#taiko/3167456

A NM request here for my anime taiko set, wanna try your hand and mods on it. Thanks
Topic Starter
Blushing

Skylish wrote:

A NM request here for my anime taiko set, wanna try your hand and mods on it. Thanks
okiedokie! I will look at it within the week :D

Thank you!
-Maruko-
bump
JarvisGaming
bum
Topic Starter
Blushing

Skylish wrote:

well made mapset. not much I could look at and want to change. Best of luck on the rank.
slaccware
NM req, not sure if you like dealing with hybrid trap / riddim but here it is beatmapsets/1591914#taiko/3251389

<3 ty!
-Maruko-
thank you~