forum

Hello folks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Moneypenny_old
I think it's time that I introduce myself... so, hello I'm Nichtschwimmer. Due to lack of creativity when it comes to nicknames I've chosen an absurd name and named myself non-swimmer. And yes I can swim! :V

I discovered osu through a German anime and manga forum that I visit regularly. Some friends there play it and mentioned it. One thing led to another and curious as I am I downloaded the game, tried it and... failed. Well, I still suck, but I'm getting better and I can see my progress now (though, last week I felt like I was in a slump and thought I didn't progress at all; I took a break for a day, came back and passed some maps I couldn't pass before). One thing I'd like to point out is that I mainly play this game for fun and not for competitive reasons.

That's all for now. If you have questions just ask. ^^
sheela
Welcome to the community!
RavetheNinjaguy
Hey there and welcome to the community ^_^ As for getting better, keep at practicing : D
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Tetrace
Hi there and welcome to osu! and the forums!!
This game takes a lot of practice so never worry about failing. You will get better!
I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Topic Starter
Moneypenny_old
Thank you everyone for your welcome! ^^

And yes, I really like to play osu and thus practice is fun. The huge musical variety of beatmaps helps a lot too. Plus, I discovered some artists I didn't know and that I really like, I think that's the best part.
Lust
Welcome!
GiantPOOP
Welcome! my friend.
Yunia Anindya
welcome! XD