forum

is my rank suspicious?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aviafire
so recently i've been playing some mania because I have been very bored ;-;. and now slowly approaching the, 20 - 30k range with only 4k maps I decided to check the people who are around the same rank as me and for some reason their playcount is at least 3k+ for example this person:

but my playcount is only 490, does this make myself look suspicious?
some random guy:

me:
DeltaNami
People get to like 3k in a few hours just because they're already experienced. If you've played other similar games before, you get the hang of mania a lot easier and don't have to grind out the early stages like other people do.

If that isn't the case, then it is a little bit odd. Not enough to get banned, especially if you're not at 4 or 3 digit though.

(If anything, the fact that you're asking if it's suspicious is the most suspicious thing lmao)
luxrayy
not really, when I got 5 digit I had less than 100 playcount lmao, you just need past experience, like what delta said above

Haengsyo
If you do have previous experience, getting to 5 digit isn't that hard(i.e robeats, quaver, eternal, etc). But if you are new to the VSRG scene, it does seem weird to be that rank with only 490 play count. and like delta said, the fact that you are asking this question seems suspicious.
Rikuka
no bro
-Andrei-

Rikuka wrote:

no bro
bro how did you go from a 3 digit to almost 6 digit 😭
Rikuka

-Andrei- wrote:

Rikuka wrote:

no bro
bro how did you go from a 3 digit to almost 6 digit 😭
don't try it bro :D