forum

osu! World Cup 2021 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LeoFLT

Welcome to the osu! World Cup 2021 Discussion Thread.
Here you can discuss everything related to this year's biggest country-based osu! tournament.
ChillierPear
Wow so cool!
pundice
let's go!!!!!!
Vinnie
Let's go
Lilyn
good luck players joining OWC
riezii
Goodluck to the teams!
Damarsh
Woah epic :)
Vojta99
Hey! The entire prizepool is 5000$? How about to raise it by all donations on stream? So players would have bigger motivation to perform and the viewers would have power of increasing the final prizepool? It works in other games, too so why not trying it here? Just an idea. :-)
zubs
brasil campeao do mundo
TheGHGovernment

Vojta99 wrote:

Hey! The entire prizepool is 5000$? How about to raise it by all donations on stream? So players would have bigger motivation to perform and the viewers would have power of increasing the final prizepool? It works in other games, too so why not trying it here? Just an idea. :-)
I support this
Teetoos
I'd like to pose the question why has fieryrage been once again omitted from the commentary team? What's the reasoning for why the organizers didn't want him to be part of the team?
hamdanpapeng

Teetoos wrote:

I'd like to pose the question why has fieryrage been once again omitted from the commentary team? What's the reasoning for why the organizers didn't want him to be part of the team?
too much screaming kekw
PlumMyMommy

Chakrawarrior wrote:

Vojta99 wrote:

I support this
yep.
one of the
Imagine playing osu
Tanomoshii Nekojou
very cool
XiiR

Vojta99 wrote:

Yes! Would love to see that
VioletRatchet
interesting
Litten
Pog
shaviorstuffz
when the sussy man arrives
lilboop
when tryouts?
show more