forum

[CLOSED] ReeK - Mo-no/liTH

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tity
You love Reek. I love Reek. We should make Reek map.

Looking for at least 3-4 people
Found everyone , thanks

The song (if you wanna hear it)

i've divided up the map into sections for each person to take. osz file if you wanna take a look at the sections in person

if you're short on time here's an image of the sections

i'm mainly looking for people that know how to map kinda well. if you can map well you're in

once i've found people that wanna collab on this we can discuss the stuff about the map (background, cs, sv, sr etc)

any further enquiries (or if you're interested in participating) leave them in the forum post or dm me on osu or on Discord (Ralsricat#8475)
yahiro kira
I'd like to participate. If you decide to even pick me... well I'd recommend looking at my latest map. Then if you find it too weird. I have a more simpler map that i didn't upload because its too boring for me which i can send(it's also much better in terms of visuals etc)
Topic Starter
tity

yahiro kira wrote:

I'd like to participate. If you decide to even pick me... well I'd recommend looking at my latest map. Then if you find it too weird. I have a more simpler map that i didn't upload because its too boring for me which i can send(it's also much better in terms of visuals etc)
yep ur good

also bump
Ayker
I'm down to take part in this, if you want to take a look at my mapping I can send a couple through on discord
Topic Starter
tity

Ayker wrote:

I'm down to take part in this, if you want to take a look at my mapping I can send a couple through on discord
you make good beatmap. i like your beatmap. You're in
Topic Starter
tity
bump. looking for ONE MORE PERSON.