forum

Playing Hidden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rorona
How do you do it.

I mean, I can do it, just I get something like 95% accuracy because I miss all the small things.
Tari
You should really just look at the upper half of the screen, and pretend your catcher is at the same position at where the fruits fade.

otherwise, unlike everything practice.

Rorona wrote:

How do you do it.

I mean, I can do it, just I get something like 95% accuracy because I miss all the small things.
The power of imagination.
eldnl

119410501 wrote:

Rorona wrote:

How do you do it.

The power of imagination.
Probably the best answer that you will get, imagine the way of the fruits, nothing else!
Deif
Looking at the very top part of the screen should help you a lot. Also I try not to look at the ryuuta, but at the combo over the plate.

The rest is just a matter of practice. Good luck!
VelperK
ye imagine them fruits. you can succeed with fl if you do that too, just imagine they fall over your plate.

dont be surprised if by the end you got 3 out of 679 fruits tho
eldnl

VelperK wrote:

ye imagine them fruits. you can succeed with fl if you do that too, just imagine they fall over your plate.

dont be surprised if by the end you got 3 out of 679 fruits tho
then you can imagine you got an ss
Topic Starter
Rorona
I look on top of Ryuuta to play qq

Like honestly, I think fl is easier to play.
VelperK
fl sucks dont play it

VelperK wrote:

fl sucks dont play it
Kurokami

Rorona wrote:

I think fl is easier to play.
lfmo

Try this with FL then

/me runs
StickyPicky

VelperK wrote:

fl sucks dont play it
LOL XD
Shohei Ohtani
When I play maps with hidden, I tend to just memorize the fruits that are falling and move my cursor accordingly.

If you're missing a lot of droplets, I find it a lot easier to imagine the slider as segmented rather than one long thing. Especially in high tick rate maps, I'll think of my path as "Beginning to middle, middle to end" rather than "beginning to end" and it helps my accuracy a lot :3.
ZHSteven
Sharpy_old
Kiai time slightly reveals the fruits, that helps, and yes, you must imagine them falling, that's the way.
xAshurix
<- noob at HD c:
Nanika133
Also, the higher the AR the easier it gets..

Play AR10 with HD and you'll be good
Sharpy_old

VelperK wrote:

fl sucks dont play it
yes. play AR10 instead
Sharpy_old

Nanika133 wrote:

Also, the higher the AR the easier it gets..

Play AR10 with HD and you'll be good
do you know what is ar10? It's hard even with HT, no with HD D:
Gomenasai-Chan

Sharpy wrote:

do you know what is ar10? It's hard even with HT, no with HD D:
To be honest, Nanika133 is correct.
ZHsteven posted a good map for HD training. The rest was mentioned already. Viewing at the middle of the screen and getting a feeling for the falling speed is helping you a lot.
show more