Applying the mod on behalf of Jikson as he became inactive.
Thanks for your mod JuDa~
JUDYDANNY wrote:Hello, Requested to check the
oldestmap via M4M.
Inner Oni needs more improvement and consistency… orz
| >> Little question and small suggestion.
>> idea lol
or JUST MY OPINION.
- >> Normal suggestion.
Big text >> Strong suggestion.
>> Questionable imo.
>>> Needs to improve some. (Rhythm is not good , plays or sounds weird)
No comment >>simple (you can notice easily: just hits on drums or simple beats) , or already explained on the other place.
Maybe rise up more +10%.
Vocal and accompaniment sounds loud. Done.
- 00:59:770 (75,76,77,1) - how about? spinner > finish seems better with vocal finish ww. Hmm, I would prefer the current arrangement as the spinner could accompany the guitar starting from 01:01:370 -
- 1. 00:59:770 (75,76,77) - remove
2. 01:01:370 (1) - move to 00:59:770 - .
3. 01:01:370 - add note with finish!! and rise up the volume (80%?)
- 02:10:170 (90,91,92,1) - same -> same as ^
If you agree, try to reconsider other diffs too.
- 03:13:770 - add k? seems lack of hit sound and the 2nd similar patterns appeared them. fixed
- 03:14:170 - ^? or 03:17:370 - remove? Applied the former.
- 03:18:170 (129) - , 03:19:770 - try to move ½ right (or 3/2 left?) . it seems better with play on-beat( white-tick lines). Hmm, retained to follow the vocals there.
00:22:370 (44,45,46) - , 00:33:570 (68,69,70) - only twice appeared 1/2 -triplet, but I think you can add more (to adjust the sounds pressure).
- 00:10:170 - add k , 00:16:570 - add d ? to enhance the trumpet. fixed
- 01:34:970 - , 01:41:370 - ^ ^
- 03:55:770 - , 04:02:170 - ^ ^
- 00:48:170 - add d? the role is like 00:33:570 (68,69,70) - . No change here for the spread.
- 01:58:570 - ^? ^
- 03:10:570 - ^? ^
- 03:50:270 - try add d? to enhance the more drum rolls. fixed
- 00:12:770 (39,40) - not K only? if changed , 00:12:170 - how about add d too? ^
- 01:37:570 (116,117) - ^ ^ and fixed 03:57:570 - as well.
Seems ok to me.
- 00:03:370 - change to d? to different sound with back-sound appeared. fixed
- 00:09:470 - remove? No change here to keep the complexity.
- 00:10:170 - add k? Retained to keep a consistent break like 00:10:970 and 00:11:770 -
- 00:22:170 (85,86,87) - maybe change to k-dd ,and 00:22:770 - change to k seems better with plays pitch. fixed
- 00:23:070 (90,91) - kd? 00:23:170 (91,92,93) - k-d-d seems … weired with vocal ^
- 00:38:670 - remove? feel a bit over. ^
- 00:41:870 (199,200) - dk? 00:41:970 (200,201) - k-d seems better with guitar tone. ^
- 00:46:970 - D? any sounds pitch are different from 00:45:570 - ,00:46:170 - . ^
- 01:00:770 - d seems better to make a balance with bass. ^
- 01:02:870 - maybe not bad to add k? fixed
- 01:15:670 - ^ I guess he wanted to keep the triplet dynamic, but fixed to make it more interesting to play.
- 01:04:770 - k? not lower vocal pitch. fixed
- 01:20:970 - change to d to make a balance? (different the sounds with any accompaniment sounds and vocals) ^
- 01:21:370 - ^? ^
- 01:23:770 - k the linked with 01:22:170 (430) - on vocal. ^
- 01:29:770 - maybe not bad to add k to make the smoother. ^
- 01:31:170 (483,484) - change to d? different from 2nd kiai colors. seems weird...uum..;; I think this is due to the difference in lyrics. Fixed.
or JUST MY OPINION.
- No comment >>simple (you can notice easily: just hits on drums or simple beats) , or already explained on the other place.
- 02:13:270 - add k? fixed
- 02:15:170 - change k? ^
- 02:26:070 - add k? same as 01:15:670 -
- 02:31:370 (239,241) - change to d? fixed
- 02:34:170 - change to k? ^
- 02:41:970 (305,306) - change to k? ^
- 02:51:370 - remove ? feel a bit over. ^
- 02:57:170 - add k , 02:57:870 - move to 02:57:470 - , 02:57:670 - add k?
seems monotone ¼-triples, instrumental needs to make more variation imo. Nice.
- and, 03:00:370 - add k , 03:00:570 - ~~~ make the 1/4 -5plot d-kkddk? ^
- and, 03:03:570 - add k, 03:03:870 - add d, 03:04:270 - change to k? ^
- 03:17:570 - change to normal d same as 03:19:170 - . Done.
- 03:25:570 - change to k? fixed
- 03:28:770 - change to d? ^
- 03:36:470 - add k. same as 01:15:670 -
- 03:41:770 (256) - ,03:42:170 - change to d. fixed
- 03:44:570 - change to k? ^
- 03:52:370 (326,327) - change to k? ^
- 03:55:970 - make a shorter spinner and , add ¼ triple ddd, same as Intro. ^
- 03:56:770 - , 03:57:570 - ,same. ^
- 03:58:170 - , 03:58:570 - add d. same as Intro. ^
- 04:00:370 (22,23,24,25) - change to ddk-”remove”. same as Intro. Okay.
Good luck (¦3[___]