I will work on the two next difficulties on Thursday, poke me this day (I have all the afternoon)
The Oni diffs will be modded this week-end.
The Oni diffs will be modded this week-end.
Thanks for your mod~
Dainesl wrote:You requested me?
Only gonna mod the 3 lowdiffs 'cause long song. :c (also i suck at modding Onis)
Everything seems to be fine here.
00:31:170 (57) - This feels as if it should be a kat, because the pitch is about as high as the note before it. fixed
01:11:570 (22) - Maybe you could remove this to make it a bit simpler? Great~
02:02:370 (124) - Maybe you could make this a big don to add emphasis onto this note? um...I think the vocal/instrument is not lound enough to make it a don here.
02:39:170 (63,64) - Add finishes to these two for emphasis since this part has a lot of emphasis, I feel. changed to K d
03:18:770 (123) - Move this half a beat back to fit with the song. um...I chose to map the snare here.
omg this Kantan is really nice <3 Bit hard, but still really nice! (why are you so good at lowdiff mapping, orz) Thanks~
00:03:570 (9) - Maybe you could remove this, I don't hear anything that screams "put note here". fixed
01:04:370 (5) - ^ I want to map the snare in the refrain to strengthen the beats :>
01:17:170 (42) - ^ ^
01:40:770 (106) - Maybe you could move this half a beat forward? OK
03:31:570 (193) - Maybe you could remove this? no change
03:32:370 (196) - Maybe you could move this half a beat back? umm...no
03:53:570 (252,253,254,255,256,257) - This pattern seems a little complex for a Futsuu, maybe you could simplify it? no change
04:04:570 (285) - Maybe you could remove this note since the common theme of finishers was 3 notes a beat apart, keep following it! You'll need to make 04:04:370 (284) - a finish to fit with the theme. fixed
Again, a really nice lowdiff Thanks~
00:12:770 (46,47) - These seem like they should be finishers. I think it is a bit early to emphasize these vocals in the beginning.
00:41:570 (159) - Maybe you could remove this? fixed
01:01:570 (1) - This spinner's start isn't consistent with the other diffs, remove the note before, place the start of the spinner there and extend by 1/2 beat. fixed
03:04:770 (181) - Either make this a kat or a big don. changed to kat
03:57:970 (373,374,375) - You put finishers on these in previous diffs didn't you? Do it here too, for consistency remain unchanged.
This is a really REALLY nice mapset. Keep getting mods and hopefully you'll get your map ranked soon
sorry for only modding the low diffs, i was lazy -w-
_Gezo_ wrote:Hi. Mod as requested on 15/09/2013. Mod may be split up since I'm allowing only 3~4h of modding a day, if split up you can already fix some of the suggestions I've pointed out. Kudo only when the mod is full. Don't forget to explain thoroughly why you've refused it.
I recommend increasing by 20-30% the timing points. The song is very loud compared to the loudness of the hitsounds. fixed
- As tetsu stated, the 1/2 are a little bit off the level of Kantan for a big part of them. Some are acceptable but need some fixes.
- 00:07:970 (13,14) - For example, there's no real reason (beside the guitar) to leave that 1/2 since the song is pretty straightforward as a whole. If you delete it, that will create a 2/1 gap, which is recommended for such difficulties. fixed
- 00:14:370 (26,27) - ^ fixed
- 00:20:770 (38) - Change to don, since there's only a kick. If you applied this, add a kat here : 00:21:170 - Snare. It will make the whole portion a little more consistent. fixed
- 00:22:370 (40,41) - There, since the song offers only a triple kick, either keep 40 only (to create a 2/1 gap), or change 41 to d.
If you applied the second option, you may want to put a gap here: 00:23:570 (43) - . applied the first one.
- 00:25:570 (47,48) - Double don, since there are only kicks here. fixed
- 00:26:770 (49) - Nudge it a beat backwards? It really sounds a lot nicer than what it is now. fixed, and I used k to try to follow the background.
- 00:28:370 (53,54) - Even though it respects the lyrics pretty much, better not leave that. The whole section is calm, so there's no need for a 1/2. You may keep a note to move here: 00:28:770 - fixed
- 00:29:570 (56) - Don here. You know why, I think. (Should be obvious regarding all the other color changes) fixed
- 00:31:770 (61,62,63) - You may keep that, but it's quite risky. New players might get confused with that change (which reverts to 1/1). I choose to keep that.
- 00:33:570 (65) - 66 and 67 being really nicely done, I recommend deleting this note to leave a small gap so people can hit the kk without getting confused. OK~
- 00:37:570 (74) - Nudge it a beat forward, the snares are very strong here. Add a k, too. fixed
- 00:41:170 (81,82) - Only leave the kat, this is not the best way to put eighths, here. fixed
- 00:43:970 (88) - Same here. fixed
- 00:45:570 (91,92,93,94,95,96) - I'm pretty sure this rhythm can be simplified. Actually, I am certain of it. To me, the best is to use the don rhythm only, the kats are only too superficial imo. Good~
- 00:48:770 (100) - onwards: The song uses another rhythm that implies the speed is halved, maybe follow the rhythm here instead? OK.
- 00:55:170 (114,115,116,117,118) - Not the best rhythm to use, you better stick to 1/1 here since your pattern mainly follows vocals and drums. fixed
- 00:58:770 (123,124,125,126,127) - ^ fixed
- In the first kiai, the 1/2 are following mainly vocals. if you really want to keep them, change them to double kat, so it will stay easy enough. Else, make a simple dkdkdkdk..d pattern in 1/1 and add breaks. In blue are mods for the kiai, not regarding your choice. They may be disregarded if you've chosen an option. You may apply them if you deem them nice enough, though.
- 01:08:370 (14,15) - 1. I recommend inverting notes. The current pattern makes the snare consistency loosen a bit. I want to follow the vocal here, so remain unchanged.
- 01:12:570 (24) - 2. You should move that 1/2 before, and kat it. OK.
- 01:14:370 (29,30,31) - 3. If possible, emphasize more the crescendo. changed to D K K
- 01:18:970 (39) - 4. Same as 2 above. fixed
- 01:19:570 (41,42,43,44,45,46,47) - 5. Change the rhythm, it's more suitable for a Futsuu as it is now. removed 44
- 01:24:370 (54,55) - 6. kd, snare consistency fixed
- 01:27:570 (62,63) - 7. ^ The vocal at 63 is loud enough that I want to d k pattern here.
- 01:28:770 (64,65,66,67,68) - 8. Keep it simple, three kats spaced by 2 beats are enough! 65 and 67 are removed.
- 01:32:970 (73) - kat, and nudge it 1/2 forward, so you can have a snare mapped. fixed
- 01:37:170 (80,81,82) - I think you can simplify it a bit. no change, keep "Hey Start Dash" vocal mapped.
- 01:39:170 (85,86) - ^ (Actually it's the same as the beginning) fixed
- 01:45:970 (96) - Make it consistent with the snares! OK.
- 01:47:970 (101,102,103) - This pattern sounds odd, replace it to something simpler? Also, add some more 2/1 gaps. fixed
- 01:51:570 (108,109) - Same, this 1/2 isn't so much fitting. fixed
- 01:54:970 (116,117) - See @00:31:770.
- 01:55:970 (118,119,120,121,122,123) - Keep a simple rhythm, here. fixed
- 01:59:170 (127) - onward, the song goes slower. (It's like the first quarter of the song, so you know what to do.) fixed
- 02:05:970 (142,143,144,145) - This pattern, although vocal-fitting, will confuse a bit players. Keep it to the drum, if possible. Contrast to the first quarter, I want to emphasize the vocal more. So remain unchanged.
- 02:09:170 (150,151,152,153,154) - This pattern is not suitable for a kantan. Change it to something simpler! fixed
- Kiai 2 should follow the same rhythm as Kiai 1. Since it's a copy-paste of Kiai 1, my suggestions stay the same. If you are going to make different patterns between K1 and K2, answer to the above mods in blue with the ID. (1->8) fixed
- 02:48:770 (79) - Make a long roll, stopping a bar after? Since you're mapping to a vocal, this vocal is held. This part is the most silent throughout the song, so I want to leave the space for players to rest here.
- 02:51:170 (80,81,82,83,84,85) - Since the song is half-sped here, you might consider the perceived speed instead of the actual speed. Make them all 2/1? OK.
- 02:53:570 (85,86,87) - I think making them dons will create more consistency with the fact that those three are lo-pitched. changed to K D D
- 02:58:370 (94,95,96,97,98,99,100) - You may put a 2/1 gap at note 4 or 6, but it's not a must. no change~
- 03:01:570 (101,102,103,104,105,106,107) - ^ ^
- 03:04:770 (108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121) - You have to change this. The current pattern is way too hard for a Kantan. My recommendations:
- 03:07:970 (116,117,118,119,120,121) - should be a three note D D D instead, where the notes are placed here: 03:07:970 (116) - , 03:08:570 (118) - and 03:09:170 (120) - . It will emphasize this part a little bit better. fixed
- 03:04:770 (108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116) - here, only 111 may be deleted. that will make a kkd ddkdD pattern. 111 is retained to map the snare.
- 03:16:970 (123,124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131,132) - It's a bit way too hard for a typical Kantan. Keep the two first notes, the rest will need a drastic change however. fixed
- Kiai 3, same comments as Kiai 2 and 1. The end also will be modded the same way as the part following the 2nd Kiai, so not much to say again. fixed
I think I'll take a break right now since I don't know what's awaiting me (actually it's 16:00 and I'm hungry)
Thanks for your mod~ Looking forward to the mods for other diffs
- 00:08:370 - Here, a kat would be suitable, I don't think mapping to the background instrument is a good idea as people will ask themselves 'What is it mapped to'. It's suitable, but I choose to map the instrument for the sake of simplicity.
- 00:09:170 - Same goes here.
- 00:14:770 - ^ Although it would be harder to put this right to have a decently made pattern which is not too hard, since the optimal pattern would be ddkd dkdd, which is, I guess, a bit too hard for what you've wanted to make. Yeah, you know what I want to make. Patterns like ddkd dkdd would be seen in Muzu.
- 00:21:570 (47,48,49) - If you've wanted this to map to the piano, move 00:22:370 (49) - to the red tick before ? It sounds a bit less empty than the current you've got now. If 00:22:370 (49) is moved, the note following it would be a bit weird...
- 00:23:170 - As an opening note and clearly audible kick here, why not move 00:23:570 (51) - here ? fixed
- 00:24:770 (54) - Take out the kat, it would be better to focus only on the drums here. fixed
- 00:25:370 (55,56) - Both notes sound a bit off (even though mapped to the vocal), might change to 1/1... I'd recommend moving 00:25:370 (55) - to 00:25:570 - and deleting 00:25:770 (56) - . fixed
- 00:29:570 (65) - Change to a don, there's no real reason for it to be a kat ! fixed
- 00:31:770 (70,71,72) - Same comment as 00:25:370 (55,56) -. fixed
- 00:37:970 (83,84,85,86) - Sounds real empty, you need to change it. I recommend a rhythm as this one: http://puu.sh/4I761.png (Cursor @ 00:38:770 - ) Great~
- 00:44:370 (98,99,100) - Same as above.
- 00:45:570 (102,103,104,105,106) - Since this rhythm is like this, why not apply somethings that makes the player perceive it in a better fashion ? fixed
- 00:48:770 (111,112,113,114,115,116,117) - Same comment as in Kantan, make this flow better to the fact it slows down ? fixed a bit~
- 00:56:370 - Maybe add a kat ? not added for simplicity.
- 00:58:370 (133,134,135,136,137) - Same comment as 00:45:570 (102,103,104,105,106) - fixed
- 01:08:370 (14,15) - Invert hitsounding for a better snare consistency. I mean, you've used snares on nearly every other beat 2/4 but not here! If inverted, the same pattern will appear 3 times in a row, which may be a bit boring...
- 01:12:370 - Add a snare ?... I mean kat. Good~
- 01:15:170 (31) - Should it be a Don ? I followed the vocal here, which is higher than 01:14:370 in terms of pitch.
- 01:20:370 - Same as 01:12:370 - um...I want to make a difference here.
- 01:20:770 (44,45,46) - You might want to add a snare in its middle as well. Also if you apply so, don't forget to change the pattern so it fits better. I want to make a contrast to the snares before, so I followed the vocal here.
- 01:27:570 (58) - Replace to a kat maybe ? It will fit better to the lyric as well as the drum. Good compromise ! Good !
- 01:31:170 (65,66,67) - You didn't make a good compromise to the vocal here, the rhythm is very different (the two last notes are 1/2 earlier than what you put here) um...I can't think of a pattern that is easy as this to fit the vocal...
- 01:31:970 (67) - to 01:44:770 (95) - , take in account comments from 00:07:170 (11) - to 00:19:970 (43) - .
- 01:47:970 (102,103,104) - This pattern breaks the flow of the part... I'm certain you can make something better >< changed ><
- 01:54:770 (117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124) - This pattern is a bit off thesong, I recommend using this pattern instead: http://puu.sh/4I7UW.png fixed
- 01:59:170 (129,130,131,132,133,134,135) - Same comment as in 00:48:770 (111,112,113,114,115,116,117) - fixed a bit~
- 02:05:970 (144,145,146,147) - I'm lost, I don't know where I pointed this out again but.. Add a kat in it ? not added for simplicity.
- 02:09:170 (152,153,154,155) - , and the whole kiai, take in accounts the same comments as in the first kiai as they are similar. fixed
- 02:42:370 (67,68,69) - Since it's getting calmer, maybe make it more spaaced in time ? fixed
- 02:47:970 (73) - Kat, make it consistent with the lyrics if that's what you've wanted to. fixed
- 02:55:170 (84) - to 03:09:370 (116) - Nice freestyle here. However one thing to point: 03:04:770 (103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116) - It becomes a bit too long don't you think ? cutting this will break the flow... ><
- 03:17:370 (124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131) - This is a bit risky here, try something else in this fashion ? fixed~
- Third kiai has same comments as it's the same. Except where you put the slider, I feel it was misplaced here. The end is the same as the very beginning (Did you run out of ideas ?) fixed
(Why so huge? I'm really tired; let's take a break.)
Thanks for your mod Michael~
mingmichael wrote:ming comes @w@//good~good~
- 00:05:170 (14,15) - kat don or don don << i changed this because the sound (instrument sound) at (15) becomes lower than 00:04:570 (12,13) -, and they are kat kat. if you use kat too at 00:05:370 (15) - , it's quite monotonious :c I follow the pitch of the main rhythm here, so d k is used~
- 00:06:570 - add don here << to follow the drum hits. don't worry, it's not hard for muzukashii diff c: . ohyah, and change 00:06:770 - to be kat, to follow the vocal sound which is quite high. i think... lol fixed
- 00:22:570 - and 00:22:770 - can be added with don kat << i added them to follow the drum hits owo much better because before you didn't put any notes there :c there's like something missing sounds there fixed
- 01:22:370 - add finisher, because the song gives the finisher sound at here. much better if you follow it owo fixed
- 02:32:770 - ^ fixed
- 02:47:970 - kat here. there's not any reason to use don for the high vocal sound ;w; it has same pitch sound like 02:47:170 - , and you used kat at there too. why don't you use a same note too? fixed
- 02:48:770 - don, the sound becomes lower (the pitch sound i mean) fixed
- 03:43:170 - finisher here~ the reason same like above~ to follow the finsiher sound which is given by the song fixed
- 00:00:770 (3) - kat here << i change this to follow the piano sound. ddk << much better to follow the piano sounds
and at 00:02:170 (6,7,8) - kdk << i don't know why kdk, because i think (6) and (8) have same pitch sound. (i have studied piano for 6years, so i am sensitive with the sound, like this lol) fixed some~
- 00:05:170 (18,19) - kat don or don don << same like muzukashii diff. because the pitch sound at (19) becomes lower :c much better use don than kat for the lower pitch sound no change
- 00:11:170 (42,43,44) - ddd, same like 00:10:370 (38,39,40) - ddd << i changed this because 00:11:170 (42,43,44,45) - has same part like 00:10:370 (38,39,40,41) - . be more concistent :c fixed
- 00:41:370 (165) - don? the vocal becomes lower (bit lower) than 00:41:170 (164) - . so that's why i changed to be don fixed
- upssss, you missed finisher at 00:48:770 (193) - it follows the finsiher sound from song fixed
- 01:04:870 (10) - move to 01:04:670 - and 01:04:770 (10) - to be don << the kkd triplet which is given much stronger at there than you put before Good~
- 01:11:270 (39) - move to 01:11:070 - and 01:11:170 (39) - don. same like ^. the kkd triplet is stronger at there ^
- fix 01:16:970 (63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70) - same like ^ too ^
- 01:28:770 (116) - finsiher here. hear carefully, the song gives finisher sound :3 fixed
- 02:14:570 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - change like the previous mod~ fixed
- 02:20:970 (35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42) - ^ ^
- 02:27:370 (63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70) - ^ ^
- 02:31:270 (82) - move to 02:31:070 - and change to be don. because ddk triplet at there give much stronger sound. hear it~ fixed
- 03:17:570 (225) - finsiher here~ the song gives finisher sound here owo fixed
- 03:24:970 (255,256,257,258,259,260,261,262) - same like above mods~ fixed
- 03:37:770 (313,314,315,316,317,318,319,320) - ^ ^
- 03:56:770 (384,385,386) - ddd, same like the first part, when this part you used ddd k (be consistent)
- Inner Oni diff? why don't you use 6 for HP? owo? OK, I will consider this later.
- 00:02:170 (7,8,9) - kdk, same like oni mod lol umm... ddk is better~
- 00:11:170 (46,47,48) - ddd << i don't know why, but ddd k much better than dkd k changed to ddk instead~
- 00:33:170 (149) - kat here << to follow the beat, same like 00:30:770 (140,143,146) - you used kat to follow it The vocal is silent here, so I used don~
- 01:35:970 (150,151,152) - ddd. same like above mod changed to ddk instead~
- 01:43:970 (186,187,188,189,190,191,192) - kdddkkd is better than kddkddk ;w;// I hold this first~
goodluck nardo :3
made some minor changes too, thanks for modding!
mingmichael wrote:ming comes @w@//goodluck nardo :3
- 00:00:770 (3) - kat and 00:02:170 (7,8,9) - kdk << for the reason why i changed these you can see at Oni diff. because it is same~ There is a developing in melody here so I chose to keep the previous plainer to bring out the difference, reject kdk because it sounds weird when it comes to taiko sound
- 00:31:570 (131,137,141,144,145) - kat << i changed this to follow the beat sounds and for (144) and (145) i changed to be kats for clap (i don't know the name of those sounds lol) fixed the first three and kept the last two
- 00:34:770 (148) - big kat much better than big don fixed
- 00:48:770 (235) - finisher here, because the song gives finsiher sound at here D: fixed
- 01:59:170 (58) - ^ fixed
- 02:08:770 (103) - ^ kept
- start mapping again from 03:55:970 - :C the song still continues mapped something there
You mean moving to 03:16:570 ? Fixed.
Jikson[m9] wrote:A little amendment:
03:16:770 (106) - move to 03:16:770 (106) -. Thanks.
Oh yes. Many thanks
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:You mean moving to 03:16:570 ? Fixed.
Jikson[m9] wrote:A little amendment:
03:16:770 (106) - move to 03:16:770 (106) -. Thanks.
Thanks for your Muzu mod.
Seems like your background is of lower quality (I see pixels. Might be me, but be sure to check out if you have a better quality pic somewhere in wallpaper sites, even the official site.) fixed
The difficulty is quite easy and very close to Futsuu (in terms of difficulty), be sure to balance a bit more your mapset in those diffs.
00:05:770 (16,17,18,19,20,21) - Aside from 21 (which is mapped to the lyric), since you mapped all the notes to a repeating snare, why not reflecting this ? (all kats or at least an alternation between k and d.) used k k k d d k
00:08:370 - I think you can add kats on those drums, it won't hurt ! I don't want to add too much at the beginning, so retained.
00:08:570 (27) - If you applied ↑ : Change to don, so your kat will be stronger.
00:09:170 - Same as 00:08:370 -. fixed
00:14:370 (42,44) - There's a small inconsistency here, 42 is as high-pitched as 44. I'd like to see the same note for both. Also there's a snare unmapped between those notes. changed 42 to kat, kept the snare unmapped.
00:14:370 (42,43,44,45,46) - The detail of the best pattern to this part is that : http://puu.sh/4TTDQ.png -- it will take better the guitar and drums together. applied the second half.
00:19:370 (58) - I either accidentally moved this or you forgot to replace it right. I'll recommend moving to 00:19:570 - and cutting it until 00:19:970 - . I extended the slider a bit, making it from 00:19:170 to 00:19:970 , and deleted the note at 00:19:170 .
00:20:370 (59,60) - I understand a bit why these notes are here, but the first sounds a bit out of place. It might just be me ! I added a note at 00:20:170 to try to make it sound better.
00:22:370 (64,65,66) - I'd rather see dons there (and in most of the part following it) as the song almost strictly follows toms/kicks. Snares and what-vocals-you-want-to-be-mapped can be kats. changed 66 to don.
00:29:570 (89) - I don't understand much the meaning of this kat. No vocal, no snare.. Change to don ? The pitch of the piano is higher compared to 88, so retained.
00:41:770 - Add a don there maybe ? It will make it groove a little bit more. fixed
00:48:770 (149,150,151,152,153,154,155,156,157,158,159,160,161,162) - I think you'd separate a little bit these, act as if it was half BPM. I considered this issue while mapping the diff, but I want to map all the vocal there starting from Muzukashii diff.
00:54:770 (163) - If you put don, I am certain your K at the end will be more pronounced. fixed
00:56:370 - Add a kat, you know why xAx fixed
00:56:970 - If you applied ^, add a don here for more groove ? added a don at 00:56:770
01:05:770 - And here, I'd recommend adding a don for more groove. (1/2 before is possible too, up to you) fixed
01:08:370 (18,19,20) - This pattern seems a bit strange. added dons at 01:08:770 and 01:08:970 , deleted 01:08:570
01:18:170 (46,47) - Add a don between these notes ? (Same reason as the two other above) fixed
01:21:370 (56,57) - ^ (Won't point out all those other 3/2 gaps, I'll end up saying the same.) fixed
01:24:370 (63,64) - 63 should be mapped as k since there's a snare but since it's mapped to a vocal... Try to find a better compromise ? I'd go with kd, sometimes reverse pitch works well ! fixed
01:27:570 (71,72) - If you've mapped to the vocal there, why don't you make it 3x kat instead ? The verse ends in the middle. fixed
01:29:170 - I'd recommend putting a kat.. you know. fixed
01:32:770 (83,84,85,86,87,88) - ddkd dkdd, as in the beginning. fixed as the above.
01:39:170 (101,102,103,104,105) - Same ryhthm as in 00:14:370 (42,43,44,45,46) - ^
01:44:170 (115) - Same thing as in 00:19:370 (58) - (so that wasn't an accident) fixed
01:56:570 (152) - Make it finisher ? 01:55:970 (150,155) - are finishers so why not this one ? fixed
01:59:170 (160,161,162,163,164,165,166,167,168,169,170,171,172,173,174,175) - Same comment as in 00:48:770 (149,150,151,152,153,154,155,156,157,158,159,160,161,162) - (...So repetitive) fixed, and kept vocal mapped.
02:06:770 - Kat here ? fixed
The kiai being the same, if you apply some things to the first kiai, make sure to do the same in the second. And third. Sure.
02:54:170 (99,101) - Since they're strong guitar strums, why don't you put finishers ? fixed
02:57:170 - Here, despite the fact it's a snare, don would fit a bit better to how you've mapped this. OK.
02:57:970 - Add a kat here, though. You can't let that pass ! fixed
03:00:370 - Add a kat here, as there is a snare. I am certain don does fit, but snare is better to me. fixed
03:01:170 - Same as 02:57:970 -. fixed
03:03:570 - Don here, it would fit better to your pattern. Kat sure would fit but sound a bit awkward. fixed
03:04:370 - Aaaaaaand same as 03:01:170 -. fixed
03:07:970 (136,137,138,139,140,141) - They're all the same sound (141 excepted), unify them ? umm... I will hold this first.
03:11:170 (144) - Big don right here, strong instrumental happens ! fixed
03:12:570 (145,146,147,148,149,150,151,152,153,154) - Well all of them have this, but not all will deserve them. I'd recommend putting on the most important ones, though. Retained to make a contrast to Futsuu.
The kiai being the same, if you apply some things to the first kiai, make sure to do the same in the second. And third. I just copypasted this line, yes.
03:53:570 (254,255,256,257,258,259) - ddkd dkdd, like the beginning. (would be a perfect loop ?) fixed as above
03:59:970 (272,273,274,275,276) - ddkd dkd, like in the beginning. ^
Nwolf wrote:[Jik's Ura Oni]
If Inner HP Drain = 6, increase it for this too ok
Use the volume of the other taikos - this is way too loud, especially in the intro ok
00:04:170 (16) - d --> k fits piano better ok
00:50:670 (242) - Add d on next 1/4 (sounds and plays weird) I think thats fine, adding the 1/4 will change the feeling
00:53:870 (255) - ^
01:05:570 (322,323,324,325) - Like Tetsu said, how do these fit to the song Did some changes. Should be fine now
Don't you think this is a bit overmapped?
Definitely But I don't think it is "very" overmapped because of the low bpm. Thanks for your mod!
gl for rank^^
Thanks for modding~
Nwolf wrote:woof from my queue
00:12:770 (48) - d --> k because it fits better to the vocals fixed
00:50:870 (204) - I don't think this note really fits here, delete it (and it fits better to later parts) fixed
03:49:570 (363) - Drum roll doesn't fit changed to notes.
Agreeing with the mod a few posts above, HP Drain --> 6 OK
00:58:370 (276) - d --> k fits vocals better (and drums) changed from D to K
01:10:170 (40) - d --> k fixed
01:21:170 (95,96) - kd --> dk remain unchanged to fit the snare
02:31:770 (99) - d --> k no change
03:30:970 (329) - d --> k fixed
gl for rank^^
Thanks for your mod and star~ :3
lZenxl wrote:From lZenxl's Mod Queue
Sorry if I map out of the music :S, first time modding a taiko map
[Inner Oni]Hit-Sound Check
00:21:770 (98) - Change to kat fixed
00:22:770 (102) - Change to kat no change. I think either don or kat is okay
00:22:970 (103) - Change to don ^
00:27:970 (125) - Change to kat no pitch change in vocal there, retained
00:38:570 (178) - ^ fixed
00:42:370 (197) - ^ no change. The pattern will be a bit monotonous if k is used
00:48:770 (228) - Change to big kat low-pitched vocal here, D would be better.
00:54:570 (257) - Change to kat I think don makes a better flow.
01:05:770 (14) - ^ ^
01:08:970 (33) - ^ ^
01:18:570 (79) - ^ ^
01:21:770 (97) - ^ retained to keep a consistent pattern as afterwards.
01:34:570 (149) - ^ refer to Oni
01:34:970 (151) - Change to don ^
01:59:170 (256) - Change to big kat refer to 00:48:770 above
02:16:170 (16) - ^ I think don makes a better flow.
02:22:570 (54) - ^ ^
02:28:970 (84) - ^ ^
02:32:170 (100) - ^ retained to keep a consistent pattern as afterwards.
02:42:370 - Inheriting Point - Lower volume to 40% - 50% and use soft fixed, and used 50%
02:53:570 - Inheriting Point - Raise volume back to 80% and use normal fixed
03:00:970 - Add a kat refer to Oni
03:26:570 (305) - Change to kat I think don makes a better flow.
03:29:770 (323) - ^ ^
03:36:370 (352) - ^ ^
03:50:570 (420,421) - ^ no snares there compared to the previous kkdkk, no change
Kiai Time Check
Ranking Criteria Check
I'm not familiar with difficulty naming :c
00:22:570 (85) - Change to kat I think don fits the background more
00:29:170 (113) - ^ no change. This is the same as 00:25:970
00:35:570 (138,140,141) - ^ The drums from 138 to 140 are identical, so I used ddd triplet. And I think big don fits the stressed sound at 141 the most, so no change here.
00:47:970 (190,191,192) - Change to big kats and dons fixed
01:05:770 (14) - Change to kat fixed
01:06:170 (16) - Change to don fixed
01:12:170 - Add a kat added a don there.
01:18:570 (72) - Change to kat changed at 01:19:170 instead
01:34:570 (136) - Change to kat I think d d at 135, 136 can make a contrast to k k at 137, 138, so no change
01:34:970 (138) - Change to don relatively high pitch here, retained
01:44:170 (175,176) - Change to kat no change, vocal is weak there
01:51:770 (205) - ^ 205 has lower pitch than 204, no change
01:58:570 (230,231) - ^ remain unchanged. Reason is same as ^
02:16:170 (14) - ^ fixed
02:16:570 (16) - Change to don fixed
02:22:570 - Add a kat added a don there.
02:28:970 (71) - Change to kat changed at 02:29:570 instead
02:42:370 - Inheriting Point - Lower volume to 40% - 50% and use soft fixed, and use 50%
02:53:570 - Inheriting Point - Raise volume back to 80% and use norma fixed
03:00:970 - Add a kat I think leaving this blank is better :3
03:39:370 (322) - Change to kat changed at 03:39:970 instead
03:55:770 (388) - Change to don relatively high pitch here, retained
04:05:170 (429,430) - Change to kat snares fade, I think there's no need to use kat here
04:05:270 - Add a kat ^
04:05:470 - ^ ^
Kiai Time Check
Ranking Criteria Check
Unfamiliar with this :c
Thank you for letting me mod a taiko mapset *Star* Good luck for your map :3