forum

Hi! I say stuff.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
B00l3t
IGN: B00l3t (random letters and numbers)

I play ouendan and found this. I'm looking forward to purchasing a tablet. I have in mind a Wacom Bamboo Connect. Is there any special installation process to do?
Knarf
Welcome to the forum!^^
After connecting the tablet to usb, there will be automatic installation.
Topic Starter
B00l3t
Oh. So I don't need the install disk?
Yunia Anindya
welcome! XD
Tanzuku

B00l3t wrote:

Oh. So I don't need the install disk?
There is a disk that comes with the tablet, but just download the drivers from the wacom website.
ALSO yo, welcome to the forums *added*
Topic Starter
B00l3t
K so near-sighted people vs. far-sighted people. Does it make a difference with reading and reaction time? I ask this because I have always been a extremely near-sighted person (left eye cannot even track objects, so I depend on my right eye for 99% of the stuff i'm seeing).
xKokoro
Welcome to Osu! :)

Also I'm not sure how to answer your vision question. Might be something you just have to find out yourself by experience.

Installing the tablet should be pretty simple but you might have to download ViziblrFixMyPen, extract it, and set all the options to good.

I also added you ^^
Topic Starter
B00l3t
There's no notifications as to friend request. Wondering how ppl get them.
Knarf
When you add someone, he will be your friend (automatically, no friend request) but he won't know.
The only way to know is that he adds back you and you can see 'Mutual Friend' instead of 'Friend'.
Topic Starter
B00l3t

kookookook wrote:

When you add someone, he will be your friend (automatically, no friend request) but he won't know.
The only way to know is that he adds back you and you can see 'Mutual Friend' instead of 'Friend'.
Is there an image that someone could provide of this process? Sorry I still don't understand.
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Heres your profile to me without you adding me back:

And here's some noob who added me back:

The only real difference between the two is the second is that you added them and they have you on your friends list as well.
Topic Starter
B00l3t
Still can't see friend request notifications. Should I change stuff in my profile?

Side Pocket wrote:

Welcome to the community!

Heres your profile to me without you adding me back:

And here's some noob who added me back:

The only real difference between the two is the second is that you added them and they have you on your friends list as well.
So you could add random people and they won't even know?
Knarf

B00l3t wrote:

Still can't see friend request notifications. Should I change stuff in my profile?

So you could add random people and they won't even know?
Yes. People will not know you add them, so they will not receive any friend requests.
vizzy
Welcome to the community. :)