forum

osu slider glitch [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Compa
Well, in some maps my cursor just stops completely for one whole second (It is certainly not my mouse's fault) after finishing a slider/going halfway through a slider/returning.
I made a video.

And also it was working properly about at least a month ago. Not too sure cause I stopped playing a lot because of this glitch. Not sure if it's reproducable
EDIT: sometimes maybe not a whole second but it still stops and my mouse movement estimation is fucked up
Full Tablet
Try plugging your mouse to another USB port (usually the ones in the back of the PC are better).

Also check if your driver settings are set to ignore mouse input while you type on the keyboard.
Topic Starter
Compa

Full Tablet wrote:

Try plugging your mouse to another USB port (usually the ones in the back of the PC are better).

Also check if your driver settings are set to ignore mouse input while you type on the keyboard.
Didn't work with the USB port and it my driver was set to ignore mouse input while I type on the keyboard
anyways, I did say it was working properly with the older versions of osu
EDIT: it happens when I hold a key in osu for a few seconds but doesn't apply anywhere else
TheVileOne
I can't replicate. I can press as many keys as I want. Cursor freezing has only happened to me when my CPU was being overloaded with requests and my input requests were being delayed. Try using a framelimiter.
Topic Starter
Compa
I did. It happens on certain beatmaps on certain places. And I don't think you can replicate it
Topic Starter
Compa
Nevermind. Lock this thread. Fixed it by turning on palm rejection (which I hate because I also use my palm to move the mouse while typing)