forum

Free PFP GFX (closed for the moment )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mitsuke_
❁ Introduction❁

Hello people! I'm Mitsuke, an aspiring graphic designer from Canada ! : ).

Today I am writing to inform you that I am taking requests to customize your profile picture! Or simply make you a new one?.

I will however inform you of some things!

❀ The ''rules'' ❀

I am a novice designer! And I want to make it clear. I do things like photo collage and adding nickname or element on your profile picture. But I do not draw people in the style '' manga '' etc..

If you have no idea what you want exactly and you are looking for a new profile picture with your nickname etc. I would ask you to make me a quick list of your interests, '' I like plants my favorite anime is blblblbl '' I don't want to know your life since your birth XD

♛ some example of what I do ♛

I'm looking forward to your request! : )
Poii
Ello~
can I request for avatar? I want to use it for my twitter and discord so the size can a bit bigger

if your font support japanese can you use this ポイー for the text? if not then use "Poii" instead

thankyu~ and goodluck with the forum
Topic Starter
Mitsuke_

Poii wrote:

Ello~
can I request for avatar? I want to use it for my twitter and discord so the size can a bit bigger

if your font support japanese can you use this ポイー for the text? if not then use "Poii" instead

Lol I really laughed... I admit it ..

Poii

Mitsuke_ wrote:

Poii wrote:

Ello~

Lol I really laughed... I admit it ..

lmao, this is nice
yahiro kira
w8 w8 w8 this is lit lol. good luck
Topic Starter
Mitsuke_

yahiro kira wrote:

w8 w8 w8 this is lit lol. good luck
I did not understand...?
aryangraha
hello! Mitsuke

Can i request for a new profile picture? I don't know what it's like XD. But i like short hair girls in manga/anime/games like seele vollerei (Honkai Impact 3rd character).

Can you make almost exactly like that or a chibi character Seele Vollerei (or something XD), like the example above? with and without my nickname. Sorry if my request is a bit heavy, i wanted something nice to display XD.

Thank you for taking the time :)....
Have a nice day!!!
(sorry for my bad grammar, ehe)
Topic Starter
Mitsuke_

AryaN- wrote:

hello! Mitsuke

Can i request for a new profile picture? I don't know what it's like XD. But i like short hair girls in manga/anime/games like seele vollerei (Honkai Impact 3rd character).

Can you make almost exactly like that or a chibi character Seele Vollerei (or something XD), like the example above? with and without my nickname. Sorry if my request is a bit heavy, i wanted something nice to display XD.

Have a nice day!!!
hello my friend ! I apologize so much for the time of answer ;0;... I was on holiday! I'll get on your request < 3

Édit:

I finished it and I hope you like it < 3

aryangraha

Mitsuke_ wrote:

AryaN- wrote:

hello! Mitsuke

Have a nice day!!!
hello my friend ! I apologize so much for the time of answer ;0;... I was on holiday! I'll get on your request < 3

Édit:

oops, sorry for disturbing your holiday...
I was expecting her to wear hair accessories too which she always wears ;-;.

btw, Thanks for doing my request, i love it <3 and happy holidays!
Topic Starter
Mitsuke_

AryaN- wrote:

Mitsuke_ wrote:

AryaN- wrote:

hello! Mitsuke

Have a nice day!!!

Édit:

oops, sorry for disturbing your holiday...
I was expecting her to wear hair accessories too which she always wears ;-;.

btw, Thanks for doing my request, i love it <3 and happy holidays!
I apologize >-< I really don't know Honkai very well, I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway.

I'm not on vacation anymore but thanks < 3
Esutarosa
Ni paa Mitsuke! I need 16 Keqing small art for the mod icons (skin), it would be cool if you can help me :р

Probably, this is a lot, if you are against it, could you draw 1 icon? If you are interested in this, then write to me. I'm afraid I can't give you much in return, so I hope for your interest.
NotRaffi
Oh this is cool, can you do mine please, thanks a lot man
norisotuu
can you like, make the skeleton on my pfp but chibi and holding a pumpkin? thanks
https://postimg.cc/dhLd9PfR
Topic Starter
Mitsuke_
Hey, I don't have time to answer the request with my job I really apologize to everyone :(( I promise to come back in a while! I love to draw and make nice things for you TwT... <3