forum

SCANDAL - Haruka

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zacqiang
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 6 July, 2013 at 12:09:43 AM

Artist: SCANDAL
Title: Haruka
Source: Tofu Kozo
Tags: Anime
BPM: 123.99
Filesize: 24589kb
Play Time: 04:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.53 stars, 155 notes)
Download: SCANDAL - Haruka
Download: SCANDAL - Haruka (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is Haruka by Scandal.
If possible, I'm gonna need help from the moderators to help me smoothen this song, I don't mind if you take the beatmap as your own as long as you can produce fun and nice songs from it!!
Good day everyone!!
kushiku12

zacqiang wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 6 July, 2013 at 12:09:43 AM

Artist: SCANDAL
Title: Haruka
Source: Tofu Kozo
Tags: Anime
BPM: 123.99
Filesize: 24589kb
Play Time: 04:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.53 stars, 155 notes)
Download: SCANDAL - Haruka
Download: SCANDAL - Haruka (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is Haruka by Scandal.
If possible, I'm gonna need help from the moderators to help me smoothen this song, I don't mind if you take the beatmap as your own as long as you can produce fun and nice songs from it!!
Good day everyone!!
How long is this beatmap? :?:
Topic Starter
zacqiang

kushiku12 wrote:

How long is this beatmap? :?:
The whole song is 5 minutes and 7 seconds (but there is an inclusion of lots of break time as the beats are all very packed)
Well, I couldn't smoothen out my sliders because the beats are all kinda odd, and in order to get the same beat as in the song, I had to make them jagged (that's why you can see lots of jagged sliders in my beatmap)
If you are a mod, help me smoothen it and also check for other errors (first beatmap submission so not quite sure if this is approved or not)
And also, I accidentally changed my beatmap star to 0.5 stars, any way to solve this? It should be around 2-3.5 stars for me (normal).