forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Daichi Shinku
6/10, nice arrangement tho
BigEarsMau
9/10 Simon and Garfunkel <3

Birdy
Fleetwood Mac <3 8.5/10

Since we went from 60's to the 70's, here's one from the 80's.
Aomi
6/10

A28_old
7/10 - would probably only listen to this when I'm revising or feeling shit, looking out of my window on a rainy day

Not a fan of these two otherwise but this amateur mash up of their two songs is pretty dope

Aomi
3/10 please no

Pawsu
I feel like this should be in Music, but whatever.
8/10, really nice beat.
Fourth
9/10 Don't understand lyrics but awesome! :)

BigEarsMau
10/10

Nameless
3/10

The intro on this one is pretty long, feel free to skip to 1:05.
Daichi Shinku
tristam auto 8/10

BrianTheDrummer
Awe yeah. Really like these kind of songs. Instrumental is well done. They put focus on it when necessary and added some nice elements and an outro as well. 8.5/10

Birdy
Yep, Toto is always good.

8/10

For some reason it reminded me of this as well.

Nameless
7/10, it's Spyro.

Daichi Shinku
It's pegboard nerds, 7.5/10

BigEarsMau
9.5/10

Birdy
I've never liked Radiohead in particular, but it's decent. Not bad but definitely nothing special.

6/10

Daichi Shinku
6/10 a bit repetitive
-Seren-
Just ok, 5/10.
There's one song that I like most by her, it's The Glory Days. Ryo did well on that and perfectly match with Tia's lovely voice (this has gone ot but w/e)

Daichi Shinku
8/10

BrianTheDrummer
Yes, funky guitar riffs. I love that. It's a really good song, especially the bass and guitar. 8.3/10
Also, because of those magic tricks I completely forgot to pay attention to the music the first time. Thanks.

BigEarsMau
8/10 Got that 80's rock vibe. I like it

Daichi Shinku
7/10 not bad if you're driving at night listening to it.

Meah
9.9/10, one of my favorite songs all time. Reminds me of some good memories back when I was a kid.

BigEarsMau
5/10 It's average I guess

-Seren-
7/10. This kind of music is something you could hear in a Quentin Terentino film

Birdy
Disgustingly generic, some of the worst drum samples I've heard in a while as well.

1.5/10

Daichi Shinku
7.5/10

BrianTheDrummer
Not one of their best songs from their new album, mostly due to the amount of repetition used. They can do much better than this. Especially their drummer, but this song didn't allow him to use too many advanced drum parts. 6/10

Plini - Paper Moon.
Not the full video, Paper Moon starts at 8:28
BigEarsMau
9.5/10 The arrangements are spectacular

Daichi Shinku
7/10 Not bad.

Navizel
It's like a generic song added with some samples to make it look like not generic but failed. 2.5/10

BigEarsMau
7/10 Pretty good

Meah
9/10 Lolis
Daichi Shinku
6/10

-Seren-
6/10

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Disgustingly generic, some of the worst drum samples I've heard in a while as well.

1.5/10
Oh, by the way you criticised it, I'm surprised you didn't give out a total 0.
Crowie
5/10

Birdy

-Seren- wrote:

Oh, by the way you criticised it, I'm surprised you didn't give out a total 0.
Only reggaeton and the shit kind of "hip-hop" would probably get 0 from me. I was pretty close to giving it 2 as well.

OT: Chaotic but nicely arranged. Really contradictory, isn't it? I like it though, but I doubt I would regularly listen to it. 7/10

weihe123
Oh god, I just cringed at the drum sampling... 4/10 overall. Those drum samples scarred me.... Sure, creative rhythm, I like that. But the way it was initiated...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_YtCpC12Kg
BigEarsMau
9.5/10 Big fan of RATM right here

show more