forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Birdy
The intro is kinda neat but then the vocal thing becomes annoying and repetitive over the course of the song. The bassline is neat. Rest is nothing special.

6/10

Now here's the weirdest song I've re-discovered in a long while (actually used to listen to this EP a lot 5 years ago), but I still love it.

chaee
"Video is not available"

I'm sad :(

Hikona
Classique 8/10

Birdy
Please use the YouTube tag correctly, Akitoh.
BrianTheDrummer
@Akitoh, you only have to paste the youtube ID from the video for it to work.

6/10

Hikona
Birdy
Good vocal range, but amateurish and boring voice and sloppy note holding. Generic instrumental as well.

3.5/10

chaee
8/10

Vaporwave boys :^)
BrianTheDrummer
@Static Noise Bird: Not rating yours, but I must say this is a pretty interesting song. Just counting along was troublesome at some moments.

2/10 This song is just one melody being repeated for almost 3 minutes. Only some elements change after some time. Besides that nothing really happens.

I have no idea why there is a picture of Turkey
Kurochiie
7/10
-Seren-
8/10

Portin
8,5/10 nice
-Seren-
Oh this song. I used to be so addicted to this, like I'd only listened to this for a week straight; and it's nice listening to this again. 9/10

Crowie
5/10

EneT
I haven't posted in here in a while... I give this an 8/10, my kind of music

BrianTheDrummer
Welcome back :)
Really like the song and the voice sounds impressive too. If most transcriptions I found are right, these aren't just the regular pop chords either. Which I see a lot on songs primarily focused on the vocals. 7.5/10

Jarvis
8/10 seems like a song for long drives

-Seren-
8/10

Birdy
Since I like Phoebe Ryan, I couldn't quite get myself to like this remix too much. A letdown compared to the original, at least.

5/10

-Seren-
Monotonous but I enjoyed the trip. 3/10
(the song somehow reminds me of a stage bgm of some 90's videogame)

BrianTheDrummer
6/10 Sounds like a pretty simple Dnb song. I do like the song though.

captainmilk
That was nice 9/10
BrianTheDrummer
Glad to hear the creator didn't go for the basic DnB drum beat which many people do on these kind of songs. Unfortunately, the last two minutes is just a build up based on one melody/chord progression. 6.3/10

New band I discovered today \o/
Portin
8/10 not bad, my friend

Crowie
5/10 sorry i automatically judge music from vevo. It's a lot of repetition but I guess the voice is nice

Voli
6,5/10 - not too bad, I like the part at 2:06, but the pace is a bit too slow for my liking, and the intro takes so damn long D:

-Annie
Not really my style of music but its not bad 6/10

Scyan
7/10 - Not really my type of music but they had great voices, and it was actually quite catchy even though I couldn't understand it. :P

Portin
8/10 nice

Scyan
9/10 - Nice feel good music :)

BrianTheDrummer
5/10 I liked the song, but unfortunately it's a pretty basic DnB remix.

-Annie
5/10
Rachel
7/10

Myke Madeline

I see nothing xD

Scyan
6/10 - Not really my type of music but it fits the game! :P

-Annie
Not really my type of music tho .-. 5/10

Rachel
6/10, not my type but I'll consider it ok

I'll try again, sorry...

Daichi Shinku
7/10 I'm not really on to mixes like that, but listening to that while driving might be nice..

BrianTheDrummer
Didn't really expect to see Jazz here, so it's nice to see someone suggesting this. Good technique on drums, a lovely voice and lots of different instruments. 8.5/10

Not the best quality, so if you can I recommend playing it from Spotify instead.
-Annie
5/10
show more