forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pituophis
9/10 loved it

Birdy
Am I really seeing sakuraburst on osu! forums? What is this?

9/10 easily. The end is just golden. Not as good as his "deconstructing nature" stuff though.

Pituophis
8.5/10 not something I'd typically listen too, but it's really growing on me.

;)
Portin
I got dizzy watching the video, but 8/10 nice song

Pituophis
Nice, really chill. 9/10
Birdy
The intro is kinda neat but then the vocal thing becomes annoying and repetitive over the course of the song. The bassline is neat. Rest is nothing special.

6/10

Now here's the weirdest song I've re-discovered in a long while (actually used to listen to this EP a lot 5 years ago), but I still love it.

chaee
"Video is not available"

I'm sad :(

Hikona
Classique 8/10

Birdy
Please use the YouTube tag correctly, Akitoh.
BrianTheDrummer
@Akitoh, you only have to paste the youtube ID from the video for it to work.

6/10

Hikona
Birdy
Good vocal range, but amateurish and boring voice and sloppy note holding. Generic instrumental as well.

3.5/10

chaee
8/10

Vaporwave boys :^)
BrianTheDrummer
@Static Noise Bird: Not rating yours, but I must say this is a pretty interesting song. Just counting along was troublesome at some moments.

2/10 This song is just one melody being repeated for almost 3 minutes. Only some elements change after some time. Besides that nothing really happens.

I have no idea why there is a picture of Turkey
Kurochiie
7/10
-Seren-
8/10

Portin
8,5/10 nice
-Seren-
Oh this song. I used to be so addicted to this, like I'd only listened to this for a week straight; and it's nice listening to this again. 9/10

Crowie
5/10

EneT
I haven't posted in here in a while... I give this an 8/10, my kind of music

BrianTheDrummer
Welcome back :)
Really like the song and the voice sounds impressive too. If most transcriptions I found are right, these aren't just the regular pop chords either. Which I see a lot on songs primarily focused on the vocals. 7.5/10

Jarvis
8/10 seems like a song for long drives

-Seren-
8/10

Birdy
Since I like Phoebe Ryan, I couldn't quite get myself to like this remix too much. A letdown compared to the original, at least.

5/10

-Seren-
Monotonous but I enjoyed the trip. 3/10
(the song somehow reminds me of a stage bgm of some 90's videogame)

BrianTheDrummer
6/10 Sounds like a pretty simple Dnb song. I do like the song though.

captainmilk
That was nice 9/10
BrianTheDrummer
Glad to hear the creator didn't go for the basic DnB drum beat which many people do on these kind of songs. Unfortunately, the last two minutes is just a build up based on one melody/chord progression. 6.3/10

New band I discovered today \o/
Portin
8/10 not bad, my friend

Crowie
5/10 sorry i automatically judge music from vevo. It's a lot of repetition but I guess the voice is nice

Voli
6,5/10 - not too bad, I like the part at 2:06, but the pace is a bit too slow for my liking, and the intro takes so damn long D:

-Annie
Not really my style of music but its not bad 6/10

Scyan
7/10 - Not really my type of music but they had great voices, and it was actually quite catchy even though I couldn't understand it. :P

Portin
8/10 nice

Scyan
9/10 - Nice feel good music :)

BrianTheDrummer
5/10 I liked the song, but unfortunately it's a pretty basic DnB remix.

-Annie
5/10
Rachel
7/10

Myke Madeline

I see nothing xD

Scyan
6/10 - Not really my type of music but it fits the game! :P

show more