forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
lunarblue
6.5/10
Kritzkingvoid
10/10 my heart is aching

Ikikaera
8/10

lunarblue
7/10

Claveline
8/10 The original version is better (?

Ikikaera
9/10 Pretty catchy.

Pay attention to the subtitles. You won't regret it.
Birdy
I'm sorry, but no. 6.2/10 for the beat, 1.5/10 for the rest.

Listen to the lyrics, and listen to the whole thing, to understand the point of this song.
Trash Boat
... 6.7/10

Ikikaera
6/10
I don't really like this kinda stuff, although, I'm giving it more points because making something like this is probably a hell lot of work.

I really like the lyrics of that song.
Birdy
Generic obscure/creepy song, filled with Vocaloids. Really meh. The visuals are kind of original, at the very least. 2.7/10

gregest
9/10 I like it

silmarilen
happystickDT/10 (7.5/10)

http://silmarilen.s-ul.eu/UvlaxQom
Trash Boat
7/10

cloud1417
ForSpectating
5/10
sry not my taste at all

StayFab
8/10 sounds very nice.

a really classic one
Trash Boat
yeah. 9/10. -1 because its not the original video

another classic pls dont ask for the name, its right there
Gexigamma
8.5 / 10
What's the name of the song? :3

yay
Gumpy
8.5/10 after the piano music, piano music boring 3/10

HaruryuuSan
8/10 nais
so OP ik k thnx bai
DX5536
not my kind of music but kudos to "creativity" 6.5/10
Gexigamma
LOL fue muy gracioso xD really funny 9/10

Ikikaera
8/10 Parts like 3:20 are really catchy.

The flute in this song is just perfect.
Rise_old_1
Flute is amazing :P 9/10

Song is amazing IMO... (I actually picked it up from playing osu! :3
2Spooky5U
7/10
Mega catchy
love the vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMuwa-HRCQ
Nekolike
7/10
i love the bass drop, but it's too wub wub ><

Gumpy
9/10
Love the metal with the piano and stuff

Raisha Millenia
9/10

fuck the pic
Gumpy
10/10 Iron Maiden

Granger
8/10

Ikikaera
7/10, it's pretty catchy.

Veloalopus
Quite honestly one of the best pieces of music I have ever listened to before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-t06qBtiJk
Birdy
It all went downhill when vocals came in. But what did I even expect from a Japanese song. As an instrumental, albeit horribly generic, it could be not too bad.
3.3/10

NotEvenDoomMusic
I'm not too familiar with the chillwave genre but it is what it is.
The vocalist has a really nice, soothing voice and the tune is catchy to say the least; while it's calm throughout the song around the outro it gets more upbeat-ish for that few seconds.

8,5/10

Hard to believe it's already been almost more than 4 years since i discovered this track.
I'll go full weeaboo next song to upkeep the formula, promised.
Granger
9/10 I really like it.

HaruryuuSan
That was so pleasant. <3
9/10

NotEvenDoomMusic

Harumi wrote:

To be honest, she has a nice voice but it still has that strong "pubescent" undertone which kind of drives me away.
When she tries to put power in some of those verses it still is not enough to give the song the necessary peak that could catch me.
The instrumentals are so-so, i mean she's pretty much the lead in this so there's no point given/taken.

I'd probably would want to listen to her once again if he gets older as her voice still needs to develop a bit, for my taste.

6/10

Overall she's pretty good, by no means is she bad at it,
but not my cup of tea when it comes to her ranges , IMO still needs age doing it's thing for her voice. (then i'd probably gave her a 8/10)

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I'll go full weeaboo next song to upkeep the formula, promised.
Birdy
© 1964 BAD JAPANESE ラゲ影™

Honestly, this vocal type is annoying as fuck. The singers are barely in tune and sound like 6-year-old girls who've barely learnt to talk. The genre itself is completely not my stuff either, though the part around 1:35 was refreshing. Sick solo, though.

Let's give it a full 3.0/10.

This is as weeaboo as I can get.
NotEvenDoomMusic
© 2029 GOOD NIHONGO تدمير الحمار™

Shit's tight 10/10
The japanese really like to use that synth that sound like bee farts but i love it because it gives it that distinct touch of neo-japanski alá 2000.
Vocals are not screechingly high which is a positive thing - genre overall is a nice one that i can familiarize with so that's positive i suppose.
2:42~ ish has a nice change of pace

(9/10)

also can we have like, only western artists on this page or something (no animeweebstyle420 stuff and preferably no doujin music) i would appreciate it and AFAIK would be the only page on this topic that could achieve that
Birdy
© 231 B.C. EDGE ソニックブーム™

Yiesss, I love that intro. And then it just gets even better. Original, chilly, not overloaded with bass unlike everything else in the world (thanks Scrilex). The voice sample breaks in the middle of the beat are nice, I just tend to love flowbreakers in music for some reason. Kind of wishing they would have done something groundbreaking for the outro, but I guess that Detuned Lead 7 chordfuckaround also works pretty well.

8.2/10

show more