forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
I really like this song. 8/10
--------------------------------------------------------
My song is "The place we found love" from hibike euphonium!. I am using a video unrelated to the anime to nt spoil it.

Nameless
7/10, not my thing but I can sure see the appeal

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tbh, it sounds like every japanese game op ever. Tho it is still pretty good and definitely something I would put into my playlist

8.0/10

Tad Fibonacci
6/10

Not my cup of tea, but still somewhat enjoyable.

-------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Some pretty nice jazz. I like it

7.98/10

Cahyono29
hmm...i like the melody..i don't know what else to say
its a nice song i guess

8/10
samX500
The melody is really good but I really dislike the vocals. The way the singer sings sounds very unapealing to me not his voice itself. 4/10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but lately I have been listening to this song all of the times and I really don't know why
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It is so catchy that I wouldn’t get this out of my head for a few day ):

Other than that, pretty much what you would expect from a normaly Jpop song tbh. Nothing too special

5/10

Tad Fibonacci
Sounds pretty nice.
Even though the genre isn't what I usually listens to, I can definitely appreciate this one.

7.5/10

------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nier music 👌👍
They are so good that I have bought their album already

Anyway, definitely something I would add to my playlist. The piano and violin, though the melody is kinda generic, sounds so good and peaceful, and the vocal is pretty fitting with the song too.

8/10.1

samX500
It's absolutely excellent, 9/10.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I've been listening to a lot of euphonium solo as I am thinking of starting the euphonium myself and this is the best one I've listened to so far.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Knowing how to play euphonium is so cool. Good luck with that
Fun fact: knowing how to play an euphonium increases your chance of getting laid by 95%

OT: Holy shit this might get me into euphonium too

9.55555555/10

45Traeath
[While listening...]
0:00~0:35 Mm, alright. Going good.
*Sees it's only 2:06 long* Oh well... Too bad it's short.
*Around 1:10* Eeyy.

Really too bad it's so short.
96/100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJI3B7fUehM
Westonini
Well, I don't really like vocaloids so it was sorta a turn-off when the vocals came in. Altho that being said, I do think the instruments sound pretty sicc.

6.5/10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Not really a fan of western rap music, tho it is pretty chill.

4.11/10

Achromalia
HELLO ONCE AGAIN, MUSIC THREAD! I AM BACK AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF SILENCE >:D

anyways.

- - -

6.85/10.

i'm pretty indifferent to this. the singing (+ vocal chorus) is alright, and the guitar's pretty decent, but there isn't anything particularly interesting, to be honest.

nice progressions, i suppose, but eh. just not my thing.

- - -

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Really nice song. Forgot the name of this genre but even tho there aren’t a lot of song in this genre, they all sound so good. Also the vocal drop was brilliant too.

9.22222222/10

Westonini
I don't really have much to say about this one. Sounds like something I'd find mapped in osu. I'd probably like this type of music more when I was younger and more into EDM. This could be a good song to hype you up, and that part at 3:12 was pretty sicko dicko mode if I do say so myself. Not really something I'd listen to tho.

6.75/10

I doubt the person below me will like this so I don't expect you to finish the whole song, but this rapper has some of the most fuckin intense fire shit I've ever heard. This is one of his tamer songs.

Birdy
Wonderful beat, the flow is a bit generic at times but I do like his voice. There's some catchy and witty lines lyrically too.

7.5/10

MisakiTobisawa-
It said video unavailable for me

samX500
Since Kotori didn't give an answer to Birdy I'll give my own tought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birdy

The song was good but I feel like it would be more appropriate as an OST instead of a standalone song. 6/10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kotori

I really liked the selection of song and the singer really did a good job. I'd give it a 8/10.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My song will be an Oboe solo that I found recently. The Oboe is definitely one of my favorite instrument and certainly is my favorite woodwind.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Every game and anime OST ever
I like it. Nothing too special tbh, but I have soft spots for songs like this. 7/10.1

samX500
I'd say 8/10.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I found this song which I find really good. I am not sure what it is about it that I love because the song isn't even that great but I love it anyway. I have heard many different cover of the song, my favorite of which is Kasane Teto's version. Here is (what I assume to be) the original

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Slow vocaloid sounds so weird. Even though the lyric is in English, without looking at it, I’d think that it is in Chinese ngl. The bg is chill I guess, don’t like the vocal tho.
4/9.9

Birdy
Simple, generic beginning. Great drums. Liking the switch-up around the middle of the song. It's decent, even though usually I tend to love Japanese Fusion Jazz a lot more.

6/10

samX500
I don't really know what to say. That song was kind of strange to me, to me it feels like a weird song that is interesting to hear at first because of how unnatural and strange it feels but that I don't actually like so I don't really come back around to listen to them.

3/10. Sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like the new vocaloids Meika Hime and Mikoto. Here's a great song from Mikoto.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sounds like every vocaloid song ever tbh. It's ok

5/log10000000000

samX500
That's a pretty good song. 7.5/10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I spent a 6 hours long practice session I am even more impressed at how beautifull this musician can make the euphonium sound. I hope that I can make such sound after many more practice session.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Absolutely beautiful
9.1/9.9

This is probably my favorite song of all time
samX500
It is truly great.

I can't help but notice this was posted on your youtube acount, did you play this yourself? If so well done, the playing was absolutely amazing!

8.5/10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My song will be an Oboe duet from Liz to aoi tori.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote:

I can't help but notice this was posted on your youtube acount, did you play this yourself? If so well done, the playing was absolutely amazing!

I wish I can play that well haha, since I have only known how to play the piano for 3 years. There is no mp3/4 source for that song online so I have to make it on my own. That's why it is on my channel

OT: It's chill and all but nothing too special. 6.9/10

Achromalia
OH FUCK, IT'S NHATO.

AHHHH SHIITT.

FFFUCKKK...

9.07/10.

one of my higher ratings.

good shit.

- - -

Birdy
Don't know if you meant to post the same song or not, since the code is broken, but I fixed the link and found out it links to the same song.

Nhato is decent. I'm not anymore as much into this type of music as I used to be a few years ago.

6.66/10

Tad Fibonacci
I don't really know about this one.
It seems to have a small but dedicated amount of people that really appreciates it. But I don't understands it at all.
There is little to none melody, and it doesn't sound like it's played by any instrument, though you can vaguely hear a woman voice.
And the whole thing gradually gets louder and more intense but it just made me feel more uncomfortable.

Personally, I didn't enjoy it.

1/10

-------------
Achromalia
7.23/10.

i'm actually a little indifferent to this one. it's good, but it's not exactly something i'd listen to.

- - -

Birdy wrote:

Don't know if you meant to post the same song or not, since the code is broken, but I fixed the link and found out it links to the same song.

Nhato is decent. I'm not anymore as much into this type of music as I used to be a few years ago.

6.66/10
huh. i don't know what happened there, i think i was trying to post onumi's new song, but i guess i'll just post it now instead.

i think i might've copied the link somehow and accidentally deleted smthn, not sure.

- - -

samX500
The song was pretty good but to me it lacked a climax. I'll give it 7/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a great brass sextet. I'll let you guess which play was my favorite.

Birdy
Brass alone is pretty empty and anticlimactic, however they still pull it off really well and are able to play their instruments in a highly talented and versatile manner. Still, it left me wishing for other instruments to kick in, at the very least woodwinds and strings, if nothing else.

6/10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pretty chill and good song, but it is too repetitve tbh.

6.8/10.8

Plini
Love these persian folk vibes.

Sounds like a really good rhytm game tech song. A lot of varied rhythms.

Guitar melody sounds absolutely badass.

8.12/10

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sounds like a typical Two Steps From Hell song: epic

6.9999/10

Can’t find this song on youtube so here is a link on bandcamp
show more