Static Noise Bird wrote:

FL Studio.
Knarf
Piano.
Keiti

Kyou-kun wrote:

osu!
KvdV96
I've got a guitar but I can't play it for shit right now. It's really something I want to learn though.
chaee
Tablet :d
Fzero100
I play trombone and piano. Though I've never got lessons for piano, which probably explains why im so bad at it xD
Tetrace
Currently: Guitar
Past: Piano and flute (Really want to pick up piano again)
Sayuki Fujimi
Tari
I play the flute.
Raose
I am very proficient at playing the triangle :D
GenoClysm
Butt bongos.
-MikasaChan-
<3
-MikasaChan-
I played piano for 3 years or so.
Hawkward
Just piano for now. I used to play a little bit of drums in school, but that never really kicked off.

I'm self-taught, but I don't consider myself to be bad either. In fact I try to turn my lack of experience and teaching into a strength.

There are three main reasons I play piano...
1. To have fun, pass time and be productive
2. To inspire myself, and others, find more music out there that interests me and gets that "drive" going.
3, To show others that you don't need lessons to play and help introduce/ aid other people into music.

Here is one of my latest arrangements, my own take on BGM from BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MpbAxnyNC4 (couldn't get it to embed, so I hope this works)

Just now I'm on a small hiatus. Some may like to call it the "piano blues". I intend to get back on the saddle very soon, and gun for finishing my first album by December. Though until then, osu is acting as my mediator for inspiration and all things music. So i've been dedicating my time to Osu mania over the past week.

Remember guys, whether you play the piano, guitar, or heck even the triangle - If you ever feel like that inspiration isn't flowing, or that you've lost your touch. Never feel bad about taking a break, and never force yourself to play. It's human nature to have our down moments in life, so don't ever let that stop you guys from getting back up on that saddle too. I know all too well how depressing it can feel, but hang in there and I'm sure you'll feel the drive to play once again!

Since I'm crap at ending long post, I'll just say THIS IS THE END (of the post)!
HakuNoKaemi
I play my voice :!
though I suck in doing it :<
Sai I_old
French Horn
Clestis
I play acoustic guitar and keyboard a little.
remiyuki
piano

:D
Naoki N
Acoustic and Electric guitar :) :) (I play electric mostly)
Vyscosity
Classic Guitar
Electric Guitar
Djembe Drum
Alto/Tenor Saxophone
Yunia Anindya
keyboard, flute, violin :D
Raiken-
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, and Drum. Fuwa Fuwa Rock~
Dubrix
Guitar
Piano
Sax
Drums
Shohei Ohtani

mathexpert9981 wrote:

toloveruu wrote:

Didn't see a thread like this
but there /is/ a thread like this...
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/84731&start=0

Not too old either :P
Rio-
Piano And Harmonica ( But not into it again )... Trying to play Flute & Acoustic Guitar
theowest
Merged.
HazeL
hm i just do drums -_- :oops:
h i m e
• Piano.
• Electric Guitar and E-Bass.
Letna
:idea:
Taadashi
Piano, been playing for 16 years. :3
mistysky
Piano, violin, and guitar :D
Except even though I've been playing piano for like 8 years, it was an on and off thing so I'm basically at the level of a beginner ;-;
Raose
piano! for a couple months when i was 10 lol
NixXSkate
LuxNova
Clarinet for 3 years.

But look at all the pianos stacking on each other. So jealous.
Bear
I'm a drummer~
Luckman
Piano and Guitar... :roll:
Kemdo
Piano!
Dafydd
I mainly played classical music on piano since a decade ago but i switched to keyboards (if that's how most people call it) a few years back.
show more