gYcor
Guitar (selftaught)
And I would die to learn piano
-Felice-
  1. Violin
  2. Guitar
  3. Flute
[MizuIroPettanKo]
i've been playing piano for 7-8 years, guitar for 2-3 years, bass and drum in less than a year

i hope i can play the violin or cello though ; x ;
Yoona_old
I've just learnt the piano two years ago and I'm aleady quite old .... Hope ill learn faster :/
[Maid] NekoRyo
i can play Guitar :)
Xanaehla
I play the piano before but I stop because of my studies I need to finish it first

After I graduate I'll continue to play the piano or I'll try the violin :oops:
SydneyScribblez
I've been playing violin for 5 years, but I've always wanted to learn how to play the cello.
kfshradio
Order of proficiency:
-Viola
-Violin
-Guitar
-Bass Guitar
-Piano

...I'm currently learning the flute. Wind instruments are so much harder than stringed ones!
lianna
The violin and clarinet.
bloody_death_old
I know how to play piano, a little~!

I want to learn how to play violin. can someone teach me ?
TamaraMarie
Took piano lessons for two years, and then stopped for a while.

But, I recently took them up again! Steadily learning to play again~
walao
Didn't see a thread like this and thought about making one :)

Title says it all, what instrument(s) do you play (if any at all)?
For me it's piano. Play it at MSM (Manhattan School of Music) and I'm enrolled in a precollege program, not much to brag about here except more homework and lectures.
Blanc_old_1
Piano and a little bit Guitar :D
mathexpert

toloveruu wrote:

Didn't see a thread like this
but there /is/ a thread like this...
t/84731&start=0
Aoiyuuki-
I play Flute and I'm a guy.
dewilacie
Most of instruments that I can play are Indonesian's traditional musical instruments, like kecapi, bonang, saron, gong, bamboo flute, etc.
I can play pianica for modern instrument. I hope I can play violin too.
Yunia Anindya
i play keyboard when im in the elementary school -w-
its about 1 year OAO

then i also play flute :3

and now im learning violin
since July 2012 ._. until now :|
Francis
I play drums and guitar but I suck at it
Vyscosity
Classic Guitar 8~ years
Electric Guitar 3~ years
Alto Saxophone
Electric Bass
African Djembe Drum for fun.
Soppatorsk
-
OsuMe65

Static Noise Bird wrote:

FL Studio.
Knarf
Piano.
Keiti

Kyou-kun wrote:

osu!
KvdV96
I've got a guitar but I can't play it for shit right now. It's really something I want to learn though.
chaee
Tablet :d
Fzero100
I play trombone and piano. Though I've never got lessons for piano, which probably explains why im so bad at it xD
Tetrace
Currently: Guitar
Past: Piano and flute (Really want to pick up piano again)
Sayuki Fujimi
Tari
I play the flute.
Raose
I am very proficient at playing the triangle :D
GenoClysm
Butt bongos.
-MikasaChan-
<3
-MikasaChan-
I played piano for 3 years or so.
Hawkward
Just piano for now. I used to play a little bit of drums in school, but that never really kicked off.

I'm self-taught, but I don't consider myself to be bad either. In fact I try to turn my lack of experience and teaching into a strength.

There are three main reasons I play piano...
1. To have fun, pass time and be productive
2. To inspire myself, and others, find more music out there that interests me and gets that "drive" going.
3, To show others that you don't need lessons to play and help introduce/ aid other people into music.

Here is one of my latest arrangements, my own take on BGM from BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MpbAxnyNC4 (couldn't get it to embed, so I hope this works)

Just now I'm on a small hiatus. Some may like to call it the "piano blues". I intend to get back on the saddle very soon, and gun for finishing my first album by December. Though until then, osu is acting as my mediator for inspiration and all things music. So i've been dedicating my time to Osu mania over the past week.

Remember guys, whether you play the piano, guitar, or heck even the triangle - If you ever feel like that inspiration isn't flowing, or that you've lost your touch. Never feel bad about taking a break, and never force yourself to play. It's human nature to have our down moments in life, so don't ever let that stop you guys from getting back up on that saddle too. I know all too well how depressing it can feel, but hang in there and I'm sure you'll feel the drive to play once again!

Since I'm crap at ending long post, I'll just say THIS IS THE END (of the post)!
HakuNoKaemi
I play my voice :!
though I suck in doing it :<
Sai I_old
French Horn
show more