forum

Akiakane Ft. Yuyoyuppe - Hajikareta Sora wa Ao

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sterrestof
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on donderdag 20 maart 2014 at 19:24:53

Artist: Akiakane Ft. Yuyoyuppe
Title: Hajikareta Sora wa Ao
Tags: Hajika reta sora wa ao Akiakane Aki akane yuyoyuppe
BPM: 184
Filesize: 9280kb
Play Time: 01:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. Noyd's sky (5 stars, 504 notes)
Download: Akiakane Ft. Yuyoyuppe - Hajikareta Sora wa Ao
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP (finally picked this project up again.) Noyd's sky progress: 50%
Lokovodo
Fariko Noyds Difficulty
the BPM wrong so there is no point in adding "and off synced" to everything i say but...
SPOILER
00:04:048 slider does not flow with song rerplace with like 3 circles like you did with the previous notes
00:04:782 to 00:06:575 plays really bad due to off sync i said i did not want to add it to everything but really fix sync
at 00:08:939 to 00:09:102 you should replaced with either slider or 3 circles (stream) because the kick sound changes
this slider at 00:09:265 is really bad replace with circles i suggest overlapping circles kinda like [spoilerbox]

there should be a stream at 00:11:059 to 00:11:793
the stream at 00:21:494 to 00:22:840 is spaced out to much and the slider does not flow
the BPM change at 00:22:961 is extremely unnecessary
00:24:879 to 00:27:324 is really repetitive and does not fit with song
i would add in this post lower Life drain and OD but you already did

[box=My Advice] For a newer beat-mapper this song is really unrecommended for mapping since its a pretty fast song and what you did is not really working so you should try mapping slower BPM songs and learning more mapping techniques and i by no offense mean this in a offensive way but i would suggest dropping the map or completely restarting because its really bad and if note scraping the map find the right BPM

Disclaimer
Keep in mind im not the best beatmapper out there and my maps still have many many flaws but it does not take a good mapper to notice otheres mistakes
[/box]