forum

Beatmap ranking bug [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Derekku
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/29853

Approved: May 16, 2009
Derekku Chan is in the lead! (2 months ago and counting)

Time sure does fly fast :lol:
anonymous_old
I guess it's rounding one-month-and-one-day up to two months.

I'd round to the nearest month.
Topic Starter
Derekku
But I got this rank http://osu.ppy.sh/b/22958 before the Pirate one, and it's correct :<
peppy
The map was unranked/reranked for a background/video change if I remember correctly. Unless you can think of a better way of displaying this, I think this isn't a bug.
Topic Starter
Derekku
Hmm... I just checked when I saved the replay (the day I got the score) and it was 5/15, a day before it's "approved" date. So then it WAS unranked/reranked after my score. I thought scores get wiped after unranking though? And why would it say two months?

Ugh I'm confused now.
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Hmm... I just checked when I saved the replay (the day I got the score) and it was 5/15, a day before it's "approved" date. So then it WAS unranked/reranked after my score. I thought scores get wiped after unranking though?
Not for minor changes like storyboard and background changes.
Topic Starter
Derekku

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Hmm... I just checked when I saved the replay (the day I got the score) and it was 5/15, a day before it's "approved" date. So then it WAS unranked/reranked after my score. I thought scores get wiped after unranking though?
Not for minor changes like storyboard and background changes.
/facepalm oh duh. I don't know why I'm not thinking clearly tonight XP

But that still doesn't tell me why it says two months :<
Mashley

peppy wrote:

The map was unranked/reranked for a background/video change if I remember correctly. Unless you can think of a better way of displaying this, I think this isn't a bug.
Was it? Um, I made this map and I don't remember it ever being unranked.
Topic Starter
Derekku
This is also resolved I guess~