schlafi
Awesome map !
Its really fun to play it. :D
Irreversible
gz nold :)
Avena

vipto wrote:

People call this best of 2014?
Image Money [WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG DIMENSIONS?] was better pls.

Also, some general things:
Insane should be AR8, it completely plays like a Hyper. Also, you can't see the NC spam in the SV changing sliders due to the AR not fitting the note density, which makes it hard to read and makes the NC spamming pointless.
End's Insane should have some small jumps, its not spaced enough and it just feels like stream -> completely not challenging sliders -> stream -> completely not challenging sliders and it repeats.
The gap between EXTRA and Ends' Insane is massive, which should get fixed if the spacing gets a bit more interesting and some jumps get involved.

I am not saying this is anywhere close to an unrank, but these are just some stuff I felt like I should point out.
Scorpiour
congrats~~ nice work~
Hula

Scorpiour wrote:

congrats~~ nice work~
So, did you actually look at Extra or did you gouge your eyes out first?
Zare
The gap between End's Insane and Extra is fine. Extra starts getting interesting to play once you're able to FC End's Insane, which is how a spread should work.

Also Hula wtf, could you just stop such unnecessary comments?
Scorpiour

Hula wrote:

Scorpiour wrote:

congrats~~ nice work~
I was planning to rank this map but wcx came first.
mintong89

Hula wrote:

Scorpiour wrote:

congrats~~ nice work~
Before you don't like this maps, please think about you can make better than this maps? even if you can, you should not give some negative comment but some suggestion to help the maps. Well just like [ B e a r ] at Disqus said, if you don't like the beatmap then don't play, remove from your game.
Avena

Scorpiour wrote:

Hula wrote:

I was planning to rank this map but wcx came first.
Lust
priti wow how r00d

congrats
Kyouren
Gratzz!! Mintong, ReySHel, happy623, Foreverends, and nold_1702!!^^
Soarezi
How..is.. this monstrosity even qualified?

WTF
Wishy
Nice too see such a good map like this could get ranked.
Stefan
In fact there will be always this part of opinions who will call the map as bad and then the other part will call other maps as bad since the criterias what a map makes good is different at the most people. Honestly, does it bring ANYTHING to insult someone because he likes the Map? No. If you came to attack someone, do not post. Just don't. If you can say something in a real constructive way ("ARx works better because it plays better" is not constructive) then feel free to post.
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Sala- wrote:

Is it just me or does the offset feel terrible?
I think you didn't download this from the offical osu site?
You may downloaded the pervious mp3 so you found it's offset is terrible as I changed mp3 once last year(oh..last week):d

And,thank you for all who congratzed me (: DDDD)

Besides,
Calm to reply,if you have any complaints,indicate them to me in game without any offense.I will be so appreciate to listen and consider to do what you suggest in the next map.But I am afraid that you don't find me for improving mine just because you are a hater for non-sense D:
No one wants war anywhere,real nor internet.
State your opinion to me in game or send me forum PMs if you have any diffculty on this mapset.
RikiH_
Most hated map of 2014.
thelewa
I haven't played this map even once but it's probably bad because some random people told me that it's bad and I have no mind of my own
YERTI
how is this map even qualified
this map is shit
Kettutyty

thelewa wrote:

I haven't played this map even once but it's probably bad because some random people told me that it's bad and I have no mind of my own
Loctav
I am fine with that map, the only thing that heavily disturbs me is the usage of New Combos, which is heavily overdone and spammed in the EXTRA diff. Due to the high density of high NCs, the drain is way harsher in case of a miss and also it can end up as quite confusing to read. Instead of having patterns like 00:27:505 (1,1,1) - or 00:58:721 (1,1,1,1) - can be grouped up into one combo and they do not need to have an NC on every spot possible. You can sufficiently stress the "special way of that pattern" with a single NC.
I would prefer to see you not overusing the NC feature that much anymore. The combo'ing in End's Insane is working way better here.

Just giving my feedback.
Congrats tho!
grumd
Sliders in EXTRA look like little poos. Just like the diff itself, though.

Disclaimer: I didn't say this map is not fun to play for some pro players and I didn't say nobody likes it.
pw384
GREAT!
mathi747
Nice!
ereverie
마우스라 ㅅㅂ 릴렉스로도 60퍼대가나오는데 너네가 사람이냨ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sun Rainbow
妈呀 恭喜
Topic Starter
Ulysses
Rather than putting offensive comment here,should we disscuss why this map is bad.
Which part(s) of it is bad?
show more