Renard - Terminal [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frostmourne
Topic Starter
Ulysses
Reply to wcx:

Despite of the points I mention below,all fixed!

Easy:
-AR+1 :arrow: 略快

Insane:

-01:58:072 (1) - 这个我建议不要叠在01:58:397 - 上面,可以把这个slider移开,节奏好读些
:arrow: 個人認為,現在這個放法讀圖沒問題,反而如果不放這裡,放其他地方顯得怪怪的

Extra:

01:23:694 (1,2,3) - 有点吓人 :arrow: 這個打起上來感覺很好,看起來下人,但是玩上來都沒問題

02:23:045 (2,3) - 这个不ctrl+g一下? :arrow: 玩在的pattern打上來比較順手

01:18:505 (1,2) - 这个spacing有点大,建议把01:18:667 (2,3,4) - 移到x:420 y:224之类的地方 :arrow: 這個同01:23:694 (1,2,3) -

UPDATED!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to priti: :arrow: okay and done

reply to charles: :arrow: there must be players who don't like this map but,surely somebody does.Have a look on the favourit list of this map,rrtyui,Kert and many more expert added it as fav proving that those patterns are good for them.Besides,hv a look on Maddy's test play result on page 2 and his feedback on this map.

reply to frost: :arrow: wow you're pro !!
JAKACHAN

Here is my one play on the extra. Was not fond of the movements at all, feels like it is mapped too much to be "hard" instead of actually being a map. I would reconsider the extra at least. The insane was kind of meh in my opinion as well. The low AR made it feel like a hard and the patterns and rhythm just made it feel bleh to play, maybe with higher AR it would play better but as of now it just feels like a hard. The others played just fine to me.
Frostmourne
I like your skin for an X "Fuck" so much JAKACHAN :)
and that was really nice record orz
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Kert wrote:

This is the most epic map in osu! Have a taste of my stars~

Maddy wrote:

fun
Remember,there must be players to love and players to hate/dislike.
Jakachan,thanks for advance though.

Moreover,Jakachan,I am here clear-cut to indicate that I DO NOT map for difficulty but map for the song as you can listen the song is fast enough for me to map like this.Therefore,pointing out that the mapper (me) is mapping for hard instead of mapping just a map wittout any evidence is an unfair blame for me.
Avena
nold, to be honest, you follow the rhythm pretty well, but I think the cursor movement is extremely jerky and awkward at points, try having atleast a tiny bit of flow instead of having the sliders placed randomally over the whole map.
Also, you forgot to remove LapFox Trax from the source, you only added it to tags.
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Priti wrote:

You forgot to remove LapFox Trax from the source, you only added it to tags.
my bad,done
Irreversible
Priti, instead of just going around and say maps are bad in whatever point, you could also give suggestions. If you don't have any, then just don't post.
Avena

Irreversible wrote:

Priti, instead of just going around and say maps are bad in whatever point, you could also give suggestions. If you don't have any, then just don't post.
Funny that you are saying this, because I just talked to him in IRC about the issues with some jerky movements and odd slider leniency.
And Irre, something you don't seem to understand: People are not obligated to give suggestions if they want to show their opinion, aslong as they don't just yell "LOL THIS IS SHIT" or something pointless like that, its fine to not fully commit to it.
Topic Starter
Ulysses
please stop the war,Priti.
Thank you for your opinion in IRC.
JAKACHAN
The rhythm is just fine the flow is not. Every movement feels very jerky which does not work well with the type of sliders that are used which could use some serious work. Believe me nold I love your mapping but this one does not fit well in my opinion.
Distant years
it's in fact verrrrrry weird

but I like weird stuff so I found it actually fun to play, it's not unplayable at all

im just bad http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1219161
- Firmament -

JAKACHAN wrote:

The rhythm is just fine the flow is not. Every movement feels very jerky which does not work well with the type of sliders that are used which could use some serious work. Believe me nold I love your mapping but this one does not fit well in my opinion.
I think the flow is okay and the movement is not so weird and jerky at all. Some other mappers' style on movement like Amamiya Yuko's sound much more bizarre and nold's is acceptable. Few play counts can actually make me use to that movement. So, the movement may not be as bad as you think. Btw, the map is very challenging >w<. Support you nold.

p.s. I love Amamiya Yuko (Skystar)'s beatmaps so much >~<.

Result
SiLviZ

JAKACHAN wrote:

I was excited becuz this map can challenge our space moving when high bpm 1/2
addition , we can enjoy the map reading when ar10 in this map
nold's map is good :D
Kert

Kert wrote:

This is the most epic map in osu! Have a taste of my stars~

I have nothing to complain about, except my not good enough 2key skill~
wcx19911123
after fixed many tiny things via irc
ranked
Secretpipe
YAY RANK :D
Gratz !
fanzhen0019
!
Beige

fanzhen0019 wrote:

!
:shock:
Hollow Wings
gratz
wantuole
!
terametis
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Zero__wind
直接瞎了
这已经超越有生之年系列了
估计这辈子是pass不了了
Snow Note
恭喜Rank~
Skystar
incoming
Frostmourne
Congratz!!
FoolB
恭賀陛下成就千秋功業!
Pagno
pls [EXTRA] AR9
Zetera
Is it just me or does the offset feel terrible?
Naryuga
The EXTRA is epic and the Taikos are still cool~
Congratulations!! :) :)
Pururut
gratz
尿
DenoisoGoiso
go to hell u nold

/me runs

gratz :3
Pretty Rhythm
OMG