1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,749
show more
posted
*bumping this one~... :D:o
posted
is there any chance of this with like 1.5k stars and 5 years? come on staff :/ maybe in lazer?
posted

SakuraKaminari wrote:

is there any chance of this with like 1.5k stars and 5 years? come on staff :/ maybe in lazer?
Maybe, let's see.
posted
I would really really love to see this happen. I've had this idea for a while and just now stumbled across this thread. +1 :)
posted
Take my star :3
posted
I support this

I am a player that strives for high acc and S rank but NOT necessarily a 100% Perfect score or FC (Sometimes a sliderbreak S rank is fine to me).

Being able to reset the song automatically after a certain ammount of 100's / 50's depending on the accuracy (or rank) you want to achieve (this can be easily calculated based on the number of objects on the map) would be great.
You wouldn't need to be constantly peeking on the corners or mentally counting every 100/50 you get, so you could fully concentrate on the map.

Take... 3 stars from me for this request!
posted
yea nice idea man gonna support this hope this will come soon
posted
yes i support this pls add im too lazy to press escape and click restart when i lose my combo
posted
Very Interesting Though, How About The Player can Adjust The Selective Mod Itself?
posted
I like the idea because those mods are really frustrating right now in my opinion.
posted
lol, got the same idea...