forum

holy shit - I Love Reshiram (Married To Reshiram)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gonling
Gonling
Fran_old_1
Gonling
When I was a child I was born in a horrible river and I sailed down the river and landed in a bad jungle The second I landed into the bad jungle I instantly turned old. I looked up and a bike fell out of the clouds and I caught it. I positioned my body on the bike, and I started riding it through the forest. I could hear the yelps of 6 million year old spirits. Deafening my ears instantly. I became panicked and short of breath, all I could see was foliage for miles, the path was made of golden dust. I could feel my lungs inhaling the gold dust as my bicycle kicked it up. I could feel myself changing. Changing into what I am now. It was time to grow into a man and reach for the sky. I had to follow my dreams. Finally I got off the bike and started to dig deep into the path, What I saw changed my life. It was a box, But I couldnt seem to get it open. I tapped on it hard with every ounce of energy I had. I realized it was useless. I decided to give it a final tap and at that moment a note fell out. To open this box, You need to search for the meaning of your life, for this is the key to your dreams and all your efforts.

I'm searching for my purpose, I've been searching for my purpose all of my life. On the earth there are so many wonderful places to dig. But if you dont know where to dig, All you will find is dirt.
Gonling
Topic Starter
Gareki
orin_old_1
Fran_old_1
Topic Starter
Gareki
wat is snoog
Fran_old_1
orin_old_1
C**kiezi
Topic Starter
Gareki
twister
Scream
orin_old_1
Fran_old_1
Topic Starter
Gareki
Fran_old_1

MY FRIES
haley
Knock Nock

knock nock
whos there?
me stupid
twister
what did a bee say to a other bee?

i love plants
MamaLuigi_old
MamaLuigi_old
Ting.Who there? It's a me.Mario.
twister
cookiezi if you see this im sorry
purikura
Hello...
)_)
)___)
)_______) They are spreading.
MamaLuigi_old
)_) Thats an ass spreading its cheeks
purikura
Hga ha.., I love rershiram, tis beatmep is Cool!
MamaLuigi_old
Macklemeaway..
purikura
I don tknow what to sday but i want to fill up enoug space to make a post