forum

Games are like potatoes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FatalZ155
Hello OSU community, I'm a new user to this website and a player to the game itself! Let me introduce my self like this!

Nickname (Username) - Fatal

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Race - Chinese/Vietnamese

Language - English (Since I was born in America)

Interest - Animes & Games (BF3, Metro Last Light, TF2, etc)

How did you came across to OSU? - Well I been playing alot of game lately and I really wanted to find a rhythm game like DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and StepMania! But really those game I have came across to are no fun to me, so I been asking around or looking around on the internet to look for a game that is better than those. One day my friend send me a link to this game called OSU, I thought it was a girly game, because it was pink (No offense to devs). I tried it out and I love the game designing and how fun it is to play, overall I would recommend this game to anyone, since I started it and give it a 10 out of 10 for it.

Others - I am a youtuber who edit and upload videos, but I'm not like a huge youtuber like PewDiePie, Smosh, NigaHiga , etc. I just enjoy making video on games for the fun of it. If you guys want to check out my channel here is a link to it!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/FatalZ155BFH

That's my introduction to you guys! Game on!
Professor Prinny
Glad to know you're having fun with osu!.
Welcome to osu! community. I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging around everyone here.
Topic Starter
FatalZ155

Professor Prinny wrote:

Glad to know you're having fun with osu!.
Welcome to osu! community. I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging around everyone here.
Thanks! :D
Irreversible
Are games dead after you ate them?
Topic Starter
FatalZ155

Irreversible wrote:

Are games dead after you ate them?
Yes, they were delicious.
Zalaria
Lol delicious games wut XD Hahahahahaha welcome to the game Fatal! ^w^ *adds to friends*
KinkiN
Well hello :D
vitaroty
Welcome to the Forums :D
Foxtrot
Your signature hurts to look at.

Please fix it.
Guru
yay vietnamese \o\ /o/
welcome :3
Knarf
Welcome to osu!^^
Topic Starter
FatalZ155

Dulcet wrote:

Your signature hurts to look at.

Please fix it.
Lol Okay
Kururin
Welcome to osu !
Enjoy your stay :)
Lust
Hey! Welcome to the community.
CPTW
I came for potatoes...I was clearly decieved!

Welcome to osu!
chelly
Hey there! Welcome to osu! The game's great, but I'm going to tell you beforehand that the forums take time to get used to. You'll run into the occasional elitist 1000+ postcount shitposter every once in a while (essentially, users that post crap thinking they own the place) but lots of other members will be pretty nice, like me, I guess.

Hope you have a great time here.
Kabochacha
I like the way you think.
Welcome c:
Kanari
Helloooo ~
Lust

chelly wrote:

Hey there! Welcome to osu! The game's great, but I'm going to tell you beforehand that the forums take time to get used to. You'll run into the occasional elitist 1000+ postcount shitposter every once in a while (essentially, users that post crap thinking they own the place) but lots of other members will be pretty nice, like me, I guess.

Hope you have a great time here.
OG
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forum~ :3
Topic Starter
FatalZ155
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! (Lol this is like a 2 day late replay) x)