forum

looking for a good small mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NixXSkate
hi guys, i need a good small mouse because my hands are hella-tiny;
i wanted to try SiLviA's but thelewa said it sucks apparently.
i've used the G400, G500, deathadder, sensei (raw), imperator, and MX518.
imperator fit nicely but the mouse was ass. any ideas on a good mouse for me?

PS- one with drivers would be nice because i prefer 900 DPI
Jagermeiser
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-M187-Mou ... B00745IE1Q here you go OP, I played with this mouse before
Topic Starter
NixXSkate

Jagermeiser wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-M187-Mouse-Wireless-Black/dp/B00745IE1Q here you go OP, I played with this mouse before
thanks, but i'd prefer to use a wired mouse for osu
silmarilen
im using a logitech g300, its pretty small and still works like a charm after 1.5 years of extensive osu playing
Winshley

silmarilen wrote:

im using a logitech g300, its pretty small and still works like a charm after 1.5 years of extensive osu playing
I was about to suggest this since this is the smallest gaming mouse I can find around. The only thing that throws me off for this mouse is the awkward macro button placements, otherwise I would have bought this instead of G100.
Breiz
G9x without shell.
Naikaze
Abyssus.
Winshley

Gatyaa420 wrote:

Abyssus.
Too big imo...
Kanye West
Razer NAGA
J V
TakuMii
For reference, here's a list of mice with the most accurate sensors you can get (which you'll especially need at lower DPIs like the one you plan to use)

I think the CM Storm mice and the Roccat Savu are among the smallest in that list, although I think they're smaller than the Imperator. If at all possible, I'd recommend feeling the shapes of the mice before making a decision.
Topic Starter
NixXSkate
going with the Savu this time,
probably gonna try the Spawn/Xornet or G9 if it ever breaks.
TakuMii
By the way, the DPI setting in the Savu's drivers are separated into 2 settings (4 DPI checkboxes and a sensitivity slider that scales on the selected DPI). This confused me when I got my Savu, so I just thought it'd be useful knowledge to you.
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

Razer NAGA
naga is horrible for osu with all the macro buttons