Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

vote adam so I can write his death

DO IT
Good enough for me.

Vote adam

^_^
YellowerYoshi
SFG is a pro. This is why I joined up with her since I'm too dumb to play this game on my own most of the time.

Vote adam2046.
m980
STOP RUINING PASONIA'S GAMES

Vote Adam
Larto

0_o wrote:

X_x
rofl
Yuukari-Banteki

m980 wrote:

STOP RUINING PASONIA'S GAMES

i didnt ruin them im just too good at them D:
thepianist
SFG seems like the type of person who would solve those deduction grid problem solving things from high school or whatever. ahaha :]

ADAM'S A WOLF?

Wait wha~

-.- aiyaaa Vote Adam. I trust the psychic. :]
Wojjan
Yay, we got us another wolfie

vote: adam
votes, boring though his mind.
adam2046
Through my tummy.
nardii
oh ya, voat adam2640 or wuteva
LadySuburu
Vote: adam2046
Yuukari-Banteki

thepianist wrote:

SFG seems like the type of person who would solve those deduction grid problem solving things from high school or whatever. ahaha :]

actually im absolutely terrible at them b/c they arent fun enough to retain my interest ;o
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day has now ended. Allow me some time to do my updates before we enter Night 6.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
>:(
foulcoon
why is this game still going

i'm just gonna wait this out, stop voting, and let this game run its course from now on.
Topic Starter
Pasonia

Todesengal wrote:

Err... well.
Cuddlebun

Todesengal wrote:

vote adam so I can write his death

DO IT

I'm so angry at you right now it's not even funny

okay maybe a little
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dawn 6
Middlenow Town Center
Enforced Perimeter Area

Pasonia was aware that the siege had dragged on for a tag too long, and that his initial agreement with the government was starting to wear out.
"Ugh, if only it didn't have to come to this..."

But the military wouldn't take no for an answer, and around 5:00AM the forces - consisting of two Abram tanks, 3 battalions (exactly the size that almost took down Pasonia on his last trip) and a single element of commandos were knocking at the doors of the Mall.

"Pasonia, what's AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGH!!!!!!"

Pasonia swore the wolves really didn't know where to pick a spot to kill someone, and promptly gave the wolf a major kick in the ass.

"Jeez!" He looked over to Wojjan's slumped body, now apparently dead. Not unlike some time ago, Wojjan was also stabbed clean in the heart, but this one was pretty violent; Pasonia's clothing were all splattered with the kid's blood.

"...General Traynor, I thought we had a deal? Oh fuck you, I--- what? Uh-huh. You better make sure this is right, or I will personally come over and raise hell in the Pentagon if anything fucks up around here. Yes. Sure thing. You better be sure this is only for the day."

Pasonia clicked the tone off button.

"What's this," foulcoon snickered. "Someone died before me?"
"Yea, someone died before you," blurted Pasonia lazily. Wojjan's a slump on the floor now with his life force oozing out slowly.
"Damned. I was thinking maybe I'd die a tad--- OOOOOF!"
"You shut it and listen," Pasonia wrangled foulcoon and choked him high up on a wall again. "And the same is for you guys. I've just received word from Commander of the Army, GEN Traynor Baxter. He wants me to nominate more than one person to lynch, so I have only two choices for you guys today.

Never mind Phantom Votes today. If you do not vote, you will die and you will be out of the game immediately. Any Priest resurrection will NOT work on you if this is the case.

Now get moving.

Because Day 6 has begun so you can now stop STFU'ing."

Counting from now, you have until Wednesday 12:00AM Wednesday GMT+0800...

Show spoiler for different time zones:
GMT: Tuesday 4:00PM Tuesday
EDT:Tuesday 12:00PM Tuesday
PST:Tuesday 8:00AM Wednesday

In other news...

Two woke up, groggy and wobbly. He remembered everything deathly and clearly.
Now, he has been granted another chance at this game called life, and to announce it he sprang an ambush on a terrified SFG.

That was when he realised that his clothing had rotted away, and basically cops and army boys are pointing their guns at his streakin' ass. He quickly made for the Shopping Center, ransacking the stores for suitable clothing.

Two is now alive and back with voting rights.
Wizard Of Orz
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Two_old
Derekku
Vote foulcoon
Yuukari-Banteki
LadySuburu
Vote: foulcoon
Yuukari-Banteki
why the heck does it still say its night?

/me watches everyone who voted like good citizens get modkilled for posting at night

hey now the wolves have a chance of winning cooool
nardii
I guess I'm missing something, but why are we voting foulcoon?
Derekku

nardi11011 wrote:

I guess I'm missing something, but why are we voting foulcoon?

foulcoon wrote:

why is this game still going

i'm just gonna wait this out, stop voting, and let this game run its course from now on.
Because it wasn't obvious enough. ;3
Yuukari-Banteki
foulcoon claimed wolf to let me scan a townie last night, for the first time ever. lucky me i even MANAGED to scan one, instead of finding a sixth wolf ^_^

also we need to kill Derekku t'morrow cus he's definitely a wolf. just fyi guyz
nardii
Oh, I completely missed that post.

voet falconfoulcoon
YellowerYoshi
Vote foulcoon.

I think the game has been won?
foulcoon
[message removed]
Yuukari-Banteki

foulcoon wrote:

the game was won when pasonia decided to give the priest hacks

also don't waste your votes on me, i won't be casting a vote today so i will be autolynched. have fun finishing the broken game.
um, actually even if youd killed the priest before he rez'd another person we still had a 70% chance of winning with the info i had collected. so yeah the game was won when i broke it with my hax abilities, the priest stuff only increased the odds by the last 30%

also point taken unvote vote Derekku

if foul is lying we can kill him tomorrow
foulcoon

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

the game was won when pasonia decided to give the priest hacks

also don't waste your votes on me, i won't be casting a vote today so i will be autolynched. have fun finishing the broken game.
um, actually even if youd killed the priest before he rez'd another person we still had a 70% chance of winning with the info i had collected. so yeah the game was won when i broke it with my hax abilities, the priest stuff only increased the odds by the last 30%

also point taken unvote vote Derekku

if foul is lying we can kill him tomorrow
theres a 100% chance that you're crazy... why the hell would i lie. the game is over, this thread should probably be over by now.
Cuddlebun
The game is over. SFG broke it when she hassled Pasonia :/.

not getting involved in the next game if SFG is playing
Echo
Pas broke it by not thinking through the rules of the game beforehand. It's pretty obvious the game breaks if the Priest can revive more than once.
Topic Starter
Pasonia

Echo wrote:

Pas broke it by not thinking through the rules of the game beforehand. It's pretty obvious the game breaks if the Priest can revive more than once.
It was never obvious to me. Believe me when I say this. I've always thought of the Priest's role as being rechargable. Besides, I hosted this game with near-zero contextual knowledge of the Priest role, so this is one mistake.

However, stop putting the hate on me already. I've had enough of being jeered because I got the rules wrong; dare you say you don't ever make mistakes? Buzz off on that.
Derekku
Pas made a mistake, it's not the end of the world, stop complaining everyone.

So uh, are we ending the game yet or just letting it run until the wolves die? :(
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

Pas made a mistake, it's not the end of the world, stop complaining everyone.

So uh, are we ending the game yet or just letting it run until the wolves die? :(
1. we would have won anyways

2. we're letting it run until the wolves die
Two_old
ok, unvote and vote Derreku

The game wasn't broken from the rules of it, but by the fact that I already knew echo and foulcoon were wolves at the beginning of the game, then SFG found out the rest. You guys are really bad at this.
thepianist
Vote Foulcoon
foulcoon
[Message removed]
show more